[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

HI CHINGUS!!!!

here I continue with my heart full of hopes so that our dear members are returned :wub::phew:

I was posting several messages on the facebook page of KBS so that the program is back that without realizing it, I became an FAN FEATURED, LOL :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

giphy.gif

I just wanted to share this, since it seems so FUNNY to me.:P

I hope the program is returned very soon and I think that it will be so !!!! Meanwhile we show our support to our beloved children.:wub:;)

1N2D  FIGHTING!!!!

• Love 2

Sigh...KBS might as well just come clean and say it outright that they have no plans to bring 2D1N back.  :tears: Why prolong the agony?  This article pretty much says PD Kim Sung has been offered the position of the main PD of a different show (which is fair enough, the poor man has to make a living somehow), so technically 2D1N doesn't have PD anymore if he accepts.  :mellow:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002792561

• Insightful 1

He's definitely got to make a living but to let him helm a show that's basically a concert feels real awkward. I don't think you need to put in a lot of editing for effects for the programme, it's basically switching among different camera angles since it's just singing.

If they were going to still delay 1n2d's return or just end it, just let the pd start on a new programme and he can hand it over later to helm 1n2d haizzzzz.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

while waiting news from kbs about 1n2d 

MBN  announce jongmin will join new show /progrm pd ilyong  -BE NATURAL - pd ilyong also cast ex member 1n2d s1 eun jiwon ... 

pd ilyong already move company from kbs to MBN's subsidiary Space Rabbit (pd ilyong updated his ig with logo this company ) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Jongmin seems to be moving on.  On the recent Brainfficil with Yongjin, they each mentioned that the other had "quit" 1 N, 2 D but that they'd been forced to do it.  At least that's how the English translation went.

I'm glad JM is getting so many opportunities, and hasn't been tainted by the scandal.

• Sad 2

On 6/30/2019 at 1:15 AM, lyd89 said:

KBS censored TH's face in the latest Entertainment Weekly. At this rate, I'm not sure if a 1n2d return is even possible within the year.

Ugh you have no idea how much that enraged me! He's not even a criminal, yet they treat him like one :rage:

• Sad 1

I will miss 1 Night, 2 Days. It frustrates me that the entire production, cast, and crew are screwed over by one person's actions.

On 7/4/2019 at 10:27 PM, kjmcth said:

while waiting news from kbs about 1n2d 

MBN  announce jongmin will join new show /progrm pd ilyong  -BE NATURAL - pd ilyong also cast ex member 1n2d s1 eun jiwon ... 

pd ilyong already move company from kbs to MBN's subsidiary Space Rabbit (pd ilyong updated his ig with logo this company ) 

Hope we can watch it with Eng Sub

• Like 2

“Naturally” will be helmed by producing director (PD) Yoo Il Yong of “2 Days & 1 Night” and “Immortal Songs.” The show will be the PD’s first program after transferring to MBN’s affiliate company Space Rabbit.

“Naturally” will be a long-term project that captures all four seasons in the countryside. Each celebrity will receive a home in the countryside, remodel it as their second home, and live in it. The show aims to give viewers the vicarious experience of healing, comfort, and escape from exhausting city life.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334566wpp/jo-byeong-gyu-to-join-new-variety-show-as-fixed-cast-member

• Thanks 2

I've heard that on the last day of Kim Jong Kook's concert recently, there was a mention of inviting TH as a guest but TH still feels that it's not really the right time yet. Hong Kyung Min also mentioned the same thing. But there's photos of TH with fans floating around insta so at least he's ok with these more private moments with fans.

JH updated his insta to promote the comedy festival but I don't think he'll appear on tv anytime soon. Hope I'm wrong.

JM is still appearing regularly on programs. DF has two regular programs other than Idol Room, I would recommend the one with Hyungdon for the good laughs though there's no English subs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like Ilyong pd is going for different feels with different cast members. Hopefully ratings are good, though the program won't be aired on a major channel.

On another note, there's been so many scandals/crimes related to celebrities lately that I think TH and JH will find it really hard to make a comeback given the attention that's likely to be given to them. I don't expect it to end anytime soon until Burning Sun saga finally ends.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 10:29 PM, beyaruth said:

Hope we can watch it with Eng Sub

That's where KBS is good at. They upload their shows full or In parts with English subs. Especially variety shows, i understand ongoing dramas. Other networks don't upload in full or if there are parts, no English sub. Ugh, the concerns of international fans. You don't know how Brainfficial, Happy Together and TROS have healed me. 

On 6/26/2019 at 6:16 AM, mugwump said:

Maybe they're waiting til the JJY case is settled and over with.    That way the show can carry on without the continual reminders of the past.

That's done and closed already, he's sentenced and in jail. I think people have forgot already, or maybe the international fans/audience.