[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

18 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

During this press conference, Kim Jong Min received a question regarding his KBS2 program '1 Night, 2 Days', which recently announced an indefinite hiatus. About the show's hiatus, Kim Jong Min shared,"About '1 Night, 2 Days', I honestly don't know myself. There is a part of me that has a heavy heart. Because I do not talk about things much, I'm afraid of inflicting damage to others. For now, I have not discussed anything with the [1 Night, 2 Days] staff. I do not know what will happen [to the show] at this time."

The cheerful fool is no fool...and he is certainly not cheerful either :bawling:

• Sad 2

If that is exactly how Kim Jong Min says it, he is certainly no fool.It is one of the wisest comments made. I read it as his disdain and wariness towards the media.He will not say anything which the media could use to wreak more damage.

I wonder how CTH explains to his children and how his children cope with such scrutiny in school... ...It's really a double-edged sword when celebrities expose their children to the public.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

22 hours ago, lyd89 said:

KBS is making one of their pilot programmes regular for happy sunday, ROTS will be moved over to 1n2d's slot.

It was worth the wait ... died, so died ... It remains to hope that at least in a year 1N2D will return ... But even in this case, I can not believe that there will be the same participants. Sad..:cold_sweat:

• Sad 1

KBS denies Lunar New year program 'Donkey Ears' is a replacement show for '1 Night, 2 Days'

20190402-1n2djpg.jpg

KBS2's Lunar New Year special pilot program 'The CEO's Ears Are Donkey Ears' ('Donkey Ears' for short) has become a regular program, the broadcasting station revealed on April 3. 

The program, previously hosted by Kim Soo Mi, Kim Sook, and Yang Se Hyung with guests such as Seoul city's mayor Park Won Soon, chef Lee Yeon Bok, and comedian Kim Jun Ho, revolved around professional "CEOs" as they reflected on their own day to day activities to see if they were creating the best working environments for their employees. 

'Donkey Ears' is expected to begin airing as a regular broadcast this April 28 at 5 PM KST. However, KBS2 denied that this program will replace '1 Night, 2 Days' as a regular Sunday afternoon variety series. The broadcasting station stressed that 'Donkey Ears' has been placed in its time slot after 'Happy Sundays' reformatting, and answered, "We are still discussing it," to a question regarding '1 Night, 2 Days's official cancellation. 

Meanwhile, 'Donkey Ears' is currently seeking out additional cast members and guests.

This does not sound promising.  Maybe they want to see if this show gets better ratings than 1 N 2 D did.

If they don't cancel 1 N 2 D completely, I'm pretty sure they will get rid of the remaining current cast and start all over again.  Not just because of the scandal, but because most of them are in their 40's.  So they may think this is a good opportunity to reshuffle the deck and start from scratch.  Anyway, 1 N 2 D as we know it is finished.

I do hope that after a cooling off period, CTH and JJH will ease back into entertaining.  Even if KBS doesn't want them back, there are other TV networks, film,  and other entertainment media to be explored..

But really, KH has been with Gag Conceert so long, KJM has been with 1 N 2 D so long.  Such a waste of talent.

• Insightful 1

If only if 2D1N back with entirely different cast or maybe season 4, I want the current 5 member + intern appear on their very first episode. Just to said goodbye and pass the baton. But I still hope if there is season 4, some cast is back especially Jong Min. I know they are getting older. Noooo, I just want 2D1N back.

sorry for my rumbling, I just miss this show.

• Sad 1

On 4/6/2019 at 7:43 PM, mugwump said:

This does not sound promising.  Maybe they want to see if this show gets better ratings than 1 N 2 D did.

If they don't cancel 1 N 2 D completely, I'm pretty sure they will get rid of the remaining current cast and start all over again.  Not just because of the scandal, but because most of them are in their 40's.  So they may think this is a good opportunity to reshuffle the deck and start from scratch.  , Anyway 1N2D as we know it is finished.

I do hope that after a cooling off period, CTH and JJH will ease back into entertaining.  Even if KBS doesn't want them back, there are other TV networks, film,  and other entertainment media to be explored..

But really, KH has been with Gag Conceert so long, KJM has been with 1 N 2 D so long.  Such a waste of talent.

So sad... it was Cha Tae Hyun who suddenly mentioned it before and Kim Jong Min's wish of its timing came true (after his 10th year celebration).

tumblr_ohd732GrTj1vdbotgo2_400.gif     tumblr_ohd732GrTj1vdbotgo3_400.gif

tumblr_ohd732GrTj1vdbotgo4_400.gif     tumblr_ohd732GrTj1vdbotgo5_400.gif

Spoiler

Junho smacking JJY... now I wanna say smacking him for coming back on the show was just right for causing this damage to the show... but I hope he will really repent this time.

tumblr_ok7jqzXvdN1r54tyro8_400.gif     tumblr_ok7jqzXvdN1r54tyro7_400.gif

• Sad 1

Cha Tae Hyun And Kim Joon Ho Revealed To Have Attended Police Investigations Today

Cha Tae Hyun And Kim Joon Ho Revealed To Have Attended Police Investigations Today

Apr 11, 2019
by C. Hong

According to the Special Detective Division of the Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency, Kim Joon Ho and Cha Tae Hyun underwent police investigation as witnesses on April 11.

The police confirmed that the two of them had played golf together two consecutive times in 2016 and plan to investigate whether their activities count as gambling.

On the same day, a source from Kim Joon Ho’s agency, JDB Entertainment, confirmed that the comedian had undergone investigation as a witness.

On March 16, KBS’s “9 O’Clock News” had reported that Kim Joon Ho and Cha Tae Hyun had engaged in golf betting for millions of won (approximately thousands of dollars). Cha Tae Hyun stated through his agency on March 17 that the games of golf were played for fun between friends and that the money was returned right away, but apologized for what he had written in the group chatroom and stepped down from all his TV programs.

Kim Joon Ho and Cha Tae Hyun had written about their golf games in a group chatroom for “2 Days & 1 Night,” which was revealed through Jung Joon Young’s phone when the singer was being investigated for other crimes.

Kim Joon Ho and his agency also stated that the golf games were between friends and that the money was returned right after the game. He has also stepped down from all his TV appearances.

• Like 1

Don't think there will be results anytime soon for the investigation soon if there is any. This isn't a high priority case anyway.

The new program replacement starts broadcast at the end of this month, so I guess KBS is really dragging their feet on any decision on 1n2d. Understandable since 1n2d is such a big program and no one wants to take responsibility. It's really the end of an era for Korean variety, seeing as RM is the last one standing but it isn't doing that well too.

• Sad 1