[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

On 3/21/2019 at 4:33 PM, nmka said:

[Diagnosis IS] Abolition? Reorganization? What's the fate of '1 night and 2 days'

"Everyone agreed the necessity of water change. E officials said, "We have to go out with new cast members and production crews with time for reorganization." F PD said, "I have been a member of the team for 12 years, so I think it would be better to be a female member on this occasion. If the new season is the same for 6 boys, "

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002893486

No way!!!! I beg to disagree...:rage:

I honestly don't think 2D1N will be 2D1N with a female, especially how tough and gross the games can be at times.

• Like 4

Please tell me the show won't be cancelled. I have religiously watching 2D1N since 2013 on EVERY MONDAY (sub). It's the only thing that made me happy on a Monday blue. Also, it won't be the same without the original season 3 5 members.

They are overreacting to CTH and KJH's case. Just ask anyone, no one has ever make a bet in their life?

• Like 3

I am sure some, not all, of them know about JJY's activities. I remember one of them mentioned that he is suprised of how wild and free JJY is.

No 1N2D today. They can't even air any rerun on tv. Season 1 has Mong which is such a pity cos he's my fav in Season 1. Season 2 has Uhm Tae Woong. I don't know if Koreans have gotten over his case or not, but with the recent controversy, I don't think they have. Season 3, well no need for explanation. This show is now kept in the dungeon, perhaps forever.

Urghhh. I suddenly remembered they did an episode or 2  where JJY was the PD, they did the  ep in that club with picture of monkeys on the wall! Urghhhh!!! If I'm not mistaken he chose the filming location right?Omg. The audacity!!!!!

I am livid for what has fallen upon 1n2ds. All the hardwork of the crew...turn to nothing. I miss international referee, helicam ahjusshi, alphago and the other crew. Hua3

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

I suddenly remembered they did an episode or 2  where JJY was the PD, they did the  ep in that club with picture of monkeys on the wall! Urghhhh!!! If I'm not mistaken he chose the filming location right?

wasn't that seungri's club? I remember that it was seungri's club, might not be burning sun but something else.. 

I looked it up, it is called "monkey museum", indeed it is Seungri's club. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

wasn't that seungri's club? I remember that it was seungri's club, might not be burning sun but something else.. 

Yep it is/was his club.....:ph34r:

Happy birthday Cha Tae Hyun!!!

• Like 5

On 3/24/2019 at 10:17 PM, PeachyPeach said:

I am sure some, not all, of them know about JJY's activities. I remember one of them mentioned that he is suprised of how wild and free JJY is.

No 1N2D today. They can't even air any rerun on tv. Season 1 has Mong which is such a pity cos he's my fav in Season 1. Season 2 has Uhm Tae Woong. I don't know if Koreans have gotten over his case or not, but with the recent controversy, I don't think they have. Season 3, well no need for explanation. This show is now kept in the dungeon, perhaps forever.

I don't think JJY will ever disclose to them that he's taking hidden sex video. All they will probably know is he has lots of girlfriends, drinks and play a lot. If they have known about the videos, they would never jeopardize the show by petitioning for JJY to be back. They're putting their necks out there.

I really hope this show won't be kept in dungeon  forever.

Just because one cast member (I say one because CTH and KJH's case is really blown out of proportion), the whole crew does not deserve to be punished. In SK, some (if not all) cameramen, backstage staffs are on contract or temporary staffs. Closing down 2D1N means killing off their livelihood. They have more than 100 staffs dependent on the show going on.

Also, for the cast:

- I remember Defconn just got a loan for his new home. He may have other shows going on, but I wouldn't be surprised if losing 2D1N contract is going to bit a big chunk of what he's earning.

- Lee Yongjin, having struggled for 14 years is finally have some luck with show. He's even going to marry his gf of seven years. But now?

- CTH - 3 kids?

- KJH - they have mentioned before that KJH is just earning enough to live. Imagine losing 2D1N.

- Kim Jongmin - 2D1N is his LIFE.:weary:

Even if they bring back 2D1N with new cast, I can't imagine the show without CTH's laughter, Defconn's universe size appetite, KJH's mischief etc etc.

The same old people must be back!

They shouldn't forget all the sleepless nights the crew went through to bring laughters to audiences all these years.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 3/26/2019 at 12:36 AM, The_Doctor said:

yes..that epi also become topic netizen angry with show .. seungri jjy really close .. all member and staff already visit that club etc .. he making member turn bad like him ...

• Like 2

Kim Jong Min gives his thoughts on the hiatus of '1 Night, 2 Days'

12jpg.jpg

On March 27, the cast and crew of Channel A's newest variety program 'Earthian Live' including Park Joon Hyung, Lee Sang Min, HaHa, Kim Jong Min, and Ahn Hyun Mo attended the show's premiere press conference.

During this press conference, Kim Jong Min received a question regarding his KBS2 program '1 Night, 2 Days', which recently announced an indefinite hiatus. About the show's hiatus, Kim Jong Min shared,"About '1 Night, 2 Days', I honestly don't know myself. There is a part of me that has a heavy heart. Because I do not talk about things much, I'm afraid of inflicting damage to others. For now, I have not discussed anything with the [1 Night, 2 Days] staff. I do not know what will happen [to the show] at this time." 

cr: allkpop

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2