[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

lol. That's so awesome and cool of them to show up with bowling balls. I hope Ji Tae's movie does well. 

I agree with the observations on Myung Hoon. He seems to be more on the shy and reserved side. I also like how the members did their best to make him feel confortable. I hope to see more of him next week. No lie though, Ji Tae is hilarious and also reminds me of Gutaeng Hyung. 

• Like 11

At times like this, I promised myself not to worry and miss about JJY too much, wishing he was in the midst of this all but I just couldn't helped it...sorry guys :cold_sweat:

8TeGtp9.png

Uri-maknae, we miss you. Please take care of yourself. We will wait for your return.

And this one... So chaotic!!!

V3DZaef.png

I had to control my laughter after watching it early in the morning. :joy:

Nevertheless, because of the scene like that, it is still an enjoyable episode. Both YJT and JMH is opening up more and have been very determined to do well. I didn't realized that the episode finished so fast. 1 hour and 16 minutes seems like only 20 minutes.

Is it just me or Donggu seem to do extremely well when there are guests? He talks and have conversations with the guests and he seems reliable with the guests. I like his interactions with the guests. (I'm not mentioning the fact that he is the maknae for now)

The next episode seems a lot of fun that I had to repeat the preview over and over. Can't wait! :wink:

• Like 11

On 10/28/2016 at 1:57 PM, Sujin-a said:

I'm hoping for Joonyoung's return ASAP as I am not fond of having a lot of guests on the show. I wonder what the concept will be with Yoojung since she's waaay too young and the guys are basically her uncles. Nothing against Yoojung. She's adorable and a good actress, but that's like taking good care of a child. 

Edit: I read a comment on naver saying: "Cha Tae Hyun again? Might as well make it Cha Tae Hyun 1N2D." Then, I remember Junho's plan early this year to make a "Cha Tae Hyun show" and cth's role will be to invite actors kkk. Sure this can help promote his movie, but he might actually take offense on that since inviting trendy celebrities doesn't have anything to do wih him being a good actor or entertainer. As a fan, I wish that his upcoming movie will be a blockbuster one so that he won't have to consider leaving 1N2D.

Couldn't agree more. I miss him, really.

Whoaaa~ YooJung is on the show?? LOL seems like they're gonna babysit her for the whole show. That's interesting hahahha

Can't wait for the next episode. 

ChaTaeHyun yoksiiiiii~ *fourthumbsup* another day we might have Joongki and Woobin too! :glasses:

• Like 6

For those waiting to see Jung Joonyoung back on TV, SBS's "Law of the Jungle" will premiere tonight. Good job SBS, what a way to promote LOTJ's new season by using JJY's "issue" :huh:. Now, DON'T EDIT HIM OUT! According to the article, JJY is set to return to Korea mid-Nov or later, but remains uncertain if he will return to 2D1N. Till then, we have to pray for JJY's health, and hope he returns soon to his real home 2D1N.

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003010553

• Like 8

Jung Joon Young To Return To Korea This Month

jung joon young

Jung Joon Young will be returning to Korea this month after leaving for France mid-October to work on music and take time to reflect on his latest scandal.

A source from Jung Joon Young’s agency said the singer will be back mid-to-late this month and that there are no plans yet for him to return to “2 Days & 1 Night.”

“Law of the Jungle,” which edited Jung Joon Young out following the lawsuit, airs its first episode on November .

cr:soompi

• Like 7

I love the charades game. The members are always extremely funny when doing it. I was particularly amazed with "Dirty Dancing" as Defconn and Junho were hilarious and Jitae and Taehyun did very well to get it after only a few seconds.

But I guess I have to mention Joohyuk's epic hip thrust or whatever it was when they were trying to guess "Virile Male" during the Friendship Trip, part 3. Someone has to make a gif of that...

• Like 9

4 hours ago, traveljunkie84 said:

^Joo Hyuk is so awkward when it comes to dancing or something that has got to do with his body coordination. Lol But he is still cute.

tumblr_mdgh3aneLm1ri2govo3_250.gif

OT: I just know by now that Joo Hyuk appeared in Running Man. :D 

*sobs a bit* I miss Gutaeng Hyung!!!! Thank you so much for sharing this gif :) His personality is just adorable. 

*sniffle* I miss JJY!!! This guy's absence really leaves a dent, too. Esp with Donggu since they're the young ones... like besties in the group :)

I love love love 2D1N Season 3 from its humble beginnings to its best episodes to the heartwarming stories and the ridiculously funny antics of the cast, I am happy with YSY being part of 2D1N, PD Ilyong and absolutely appreciate all the hard work of everyone in the current cast and staff . I do love going back to old episodes and watching them over, and over, and over again too...

2D1N fighting!!! 

Apologies for the unabashed expression of affection towards this program. I just love this show. 

• Like 9

@kkim: He really is! JJY is may be my bias but I also have this love for our Joo Hyuk.  Hopefully he will appear again just like what he did on the past episodes even though he already left the show. :D

It will be their 3rd year anniversary next month, I wonder what they prepare for their cold weather graduation camp and will they win this coming KBS Entertainment awards? Will JJY return on their anniversary? Hope he will! Just missing the camaraderie of the six forever young childish boys of 1N2D- Season 3. 

• Like 9

34 minutes ago, traveljunkie84 said:

It will be their 3rd year anniversary next month, I wonder what they prepare for their cold weather graduation camp and will they win this coming KBS Entertainment awards? Will JJY return on their anniversary? Hope he will! Just missing the camaraderie of the six forever young childish boys of 1N2D- Season 3. 

Praying for them to win Viewer''s Choice for best program again this year, although as it's the 3rd anniversary of the Return of Superman and KBS might award it to them instead.... maybe CTH can win the Daesang this time around! KJHo as always brought out the best laughs as the comedy king of course but it's unlikely they'll give it to him this year...maybe a Top/Excellence Award for him and a Newcomer award for Donggu? :w00t:

Yeah! @traveljunkie84 would be soo good to have Juhyeok return for the 3rd year anniversary :) Am sure YSY won't be perturbed, instead he'd be thrilled to have a chat and get pointers from his industry and variety show sunbae. And to top if off, if JJY's back by then... :)  sweet! 

• Like 9

@kkim: Let's pray to that our favorite show will win an award that will pay all their hard work.  Am gonna cry if that happens. :D And as for JJY's comeback & Joo Hyuk's guesting in 1N2D, it would compensate all my pain and heartache of not being able to watch JJY for the past episodes. ^____^

Sharing this funny trick by JJY & Jong Min.  HAHAHAHA One of my fave episodes.

• Like 12

Well, in terms of ratings, 1N2D is THE most popular Korean variety show and nowadays there isn't really any competition from Real Men, Running Man etc. as 1N2D has the highest ratings pretty much every week so they really do deserve to win a lot of awards at the KBS Entertainment awards. Hopefully, they can retain their title as Viewer's Choice Program of the Year. B)

But it still baffles me why 1N2D hasn't received the Best Teamwork Award yet, really want to see them be awarded that...

• Like 10

9 hours ago, traveljunkie84 said:

@kkim: He really is! JJY is may be my bias but I also have this love for our Joo Hyuk.  Hopefully he will appear again just like what he did on the past episodes even though he already left the show. :D

The show has gone through a lot this year, but,objectively-speaking, there is no other variety show on KBS that can beat it in the end of year awards. Many KBS shows were cancelled and/or on the brink of cancellation. 

7 hours ago, a23571197 said:

Well, in terms of ratings, 1N2D is THE most popular Korean variety show and nowadays there isn't really any competition from Real Men, Running Man etc. as 1N2D has the highest ratings pretty much every week so they really do deserve to win a lot of awards at the KBS Entertainment awards. Hopefully, they can retain their title as Viewer's Choice Program of the Year. B)

But it still baffles me why 1N2D hasn't received the Best Teamwork Award yet, really want to see them be awarded that...

It has been a rough year for all variety shows across all major networks, but I think regardless of what people think abojt Donggu being the new member or Ilyong becoming the new PD, 1N2D remains to be on the top compared to other shows.

Cool Kiz always wins the Teamwork category. I wonder of KBS will still award that to the show because it's recently cancelled. I guess because "teamwork" in the sense that they won challenges togethervas a team versus challengers, not really how they worked together to make the show successful. Let's see in Dec.1N2D can actually take home the rookie award for Donggu, daesang for either junho or taehyun (if taehyun wants it), top excellence for jongmin, and entertainer of the year. They can also get best idea (for Harbin) but this usually goes for GagCon skits. But, definitely they'll get Program of the Year again.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

Cool Kiz always wins the Teamwork category. I wonder of KBS will still award that to the show because it's recently cancelled. I guess because "teamwork" in the sense that they won challenges togethervas a team versus challengers, not really how they worked together to make the show successful. Let's see in Dec.1N2D can actually take home the rookie award for Donggu, daesang for either junho or taehyun (if taehyun wants it), top excellence for jongmin, and entertainer of the year. They can also get best idea (for Harbin) but this usually goes for GagCon skits. But, definitely they'll get Program of the Year again.

Yeah, you're right they might award it to Cool Kiz still despite being cancelled. I remember they gave awards to actors/actresses/producers who were bowing out of a long running show/industry before perhaps to recognize their work for the last time. But ditto on program of the year!!! :w00t:  They're sure to win this. You reminded me again about Harbin! That was really, really good. Haven't seen a korean documentary that''s equal to what they'v'e done in that episode. Amazing storytelling and flow, profound to thread it in with the 2D1N concept. Brilliant. 

• Like 9

If there's one award i really like to see our team wins is the Best Couple Award. I was waiting for it last year for Junho and Jongmin - 3 years on their silly love is still going strong but they still didnt get it so i really hope to see them win this.:lol:

Secondly, the Teamwork award. Despite so many things going on this year, the show still retains its original style from PD Hojin's days evn tho they changed a bit (I actually dont mind seeing Ilyong PD-nim's editing these days since we kept getting new fans, they probably nvr seen some of those flashback scenes PD-nim kept incorporating into his editing. Let's consider that this is his signature editing style to set it apart from other PDs).

BTW, WELCOME TO ALL NEW FANS TO SHOW!!! Sorry for the late welcome. Let's keep this love alive and let's keep spreading the love of the show.:heart:

Donggu should definitely win the rookie award and other members winning top/excellence awards. CTH or KJH should win the grand award. I wouldnt mind seeing evn DefConn or KJM winning it too, by surprise!!!:lol:

And just to be greedy on the side, of course the Best Variety Program Award :w00t: How they voted for this is really nerve-wrecking actually. I think 10 to 20% of it is voted by producers, another 40% are voted by audiences watching the award show (i dont remember how the rest of the percentages are voted. need to check back.) That's why I really didnt expect that we won the award last year because we narrowly trailing behind TROS at the last count before the voting closed down several minutes later.

Ratings wise, we are reigning so far. I just hope that we stay that way with the weeks to come.

Uhm... about JJY, did anybody watch LOTJ yet? What's the editing like? 

This was 5 days ago and like what...:o

Since he already came back into SNS, this looks promising right? (Minus the fact that his face is not here tho) As much as i want him to come back just like those comments asking him to come back, I hope nothing more but to see him fully recovered, mentally and psychologically.

Rest well, brother;)

• Like 9