[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

3 hours ago, pink_dolphins said:

Yipee! This news made my day. I am a fan of that ajushi. :star:

Aside from good reviews about the movie, it really had a good timing because it did not compete with other Korean movies (only those relatively weaker US-made ones). You have around 9(?) korean movies simultaenously to be released in November aheeee. Speaking of Haejin, I actually enjoyed his brief stint in Season 2, and I remember that I actually suggested him before to rejoin the show after Joohyuk left the show. Glad things are doing good for his movie after years of being just known as that character-actor.

• Like 7

Looking at the picture of Yoo Jung and the members, the temperature drop in South Korea from summer to autumn/winter always amazes me. Feels just like around two episodes ago, they were wearing shirts and now they're wearing really thick clothes. :crazy::crazy:

• Like 9

On 10/28/2016 at 6:57 PM, jayne1874 said:

@Sujin-a I read somewhere that Taehyun's newcoming movie is expected to be a box office like Speedy Scandal. After the big flop of his latest movie the Sassy Girl 2, it's about time he comes out with a good quality one.

And if I'm not mistaken, he will have another drama too this year or early next year? Can't wait.

I'm okay if Yoojung appears just to tease those silly ahjussis and the ever blushing Donggu oppa, plays a game or two. After all, she's THE young korean actress. But I can't really imagine if she actually spends 1N2D with them. 

Confession; I rewatched the latest episode's ramyun eating game and still rolling with laughter with Joonho's devious ways. Eating ramyun behind the tree. Really?? :lol::lol::lol:

tumblr_inline_ofjyuuqqyG1qhcop3_540.jpg

Kim Yoo Jung x Cha Tae Hyun's new movie sets its release date!

An upcoming film, 'Because I Love You', has officially announced its theater release date! 

One of the most anticipated Korean movie of the year starring Kim Yoo Jung and Cha Tae Hyun will be in theaters November 16! 

'Because I Love You' follows the story of a genius composer, Cha Tae Hyun, who gains the ability to transfer into other people's soul after an accident. With this super power, he acts as a love messenger for those who become awkward and helpless when it comes to love. Kim Yoo Jung is a high school student who serves as his assistant. 

Spoiler

cha-tae-hyun,kim-yoo-jung

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/kim-yoo-jung-x-cha-tae-hyuns-new-movie-sets-its-release-date

It would be a good move for Cha Tae Hyun finally promoting his movie on 2d1n with the help of his costar guesting. I felt bad when he shared how bad it was when his movie flopped during EWHA episode. I'm excited to see how supportive 2d1n is to him in this.

• Like 7

I really like the captured photo of the video its like a Reneissance painting :joy:

Spoiler

And today's short clips in the form of a playlist... I am earlier than usual, i was "studying" in front of my laptop :D 

Have a great week everyone! ^_^

• Like 11

Would like to clarify if it is Yoo Jitae's first variety show because according to subs it's his first KBS variety show, but i did not hear Ilyong PD said KBS? Anyway, tonight's episode seemed like a variety show 101 for Jitae. You have "Roommates," "Please Take Care of My Fridge," "Family Arcade," of course "1N2D." :blush:

Spoiler

:D when they raided junho's fridge and then they evaluated the items, the herbs looked like weeds. :D thank you Junho for promoting CTH's film, but Jitae's movie is "Split" :D

Edit: If there's a better time for JJY to return it'll be after KYJ's guesting or before he year ends. Not one showbiz controversy right now can shift Koreans' attention away from the massive political turmoil in that country. If anything, they need good news, especially that the top three VS in Korea have a rocky year (with Gary and Hyungdon's official departure from RM and IC respectively).

• Like 10

%25ED%2591%259C%25EC%25A7%2580.jpg

2nd slot 

RATING 1N2D E147  161030  trip with junho's friend part 2 

1) 16.8% (-0.6%)

LAST WEEK

1)   17.4% (+0.9%)

Spoiler

e146   17.4%  161023  (0.9%)

kbs 1N2D E145  161016  16.5%   (+0.9 %)

15.9% E144 161009 

16.7% 161002 e143

16.3% 160925  e142

16.3% 160918   e141

16.8% 160911   e140

17.0% 160904  e139

18.2% 160828 (-1.7%)   e138

19.9% 160821 (+5.2% )  e137

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)   e136

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)   e135

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

2) mbc real men 

9.7% 161030 (-2.1%)

LAST WEEK 
11.8% 161023 

13.9% 161016 

12.6% 161009 

----------------------------------

3) sbs rm 

6.4% 161030  (-1.1%)

last week 

7.5% 161023 (+ 1.0%
6.5% 161016  

• Like 15

The recent episode made me feel pity to Myung Hoon because he barely talked and was given less airtime? I dunno.  Nonetheless, it was a funny episode.  Jun Hoo's refrigerator is full of alcohol, wasted food and cigarettes! Jun Hoo & JJY has the same trick in storing their cigarettes. Lol Like father like son eh? Haha

Jong Min's answer on why was the money was thrown made me really chuckle so hard.   I also have nothing against having guests in the show but I think having no guests make the boys even more comfortable to be silly, crazy and funny.  I hope on the next episode after Kim Yoo Jung's appearance they will take a pause on having a guest.  

Dong Gu-yaaa keep working hard and you will be funnier without trying hard! You will get there.  You already have an improvement.  Fighting! :heart:

If JJY will be back soon, I hope he will be treated like this!  HAHAHAHA Just like the old golden days. 

tumblr_n07hujIQGG1qlxi0ko1_400.gif

• Like 12

Yep I felt same like why invite Myung hoon when You guys gonna give Yoo ji tae more screen time? you should have only invite YJT..But speaking of new ep i loved it.. I like all the games.. and YJT is real friend he brought the meat and did share it with Junho. The bowling ball game was cool .. and I can see why JJY likes Junho and Juhyuk more because of alcohol and cigar ... and i dont know whether you guys feels or not but i feel the absence of JJY maybe because i kind bias through it.. but do anyone know any insider news about when he will return i hope its not next year.. and Looking forward for YOOjung appearance and The new movie

• Like 5

I have really enjoyed this episode, didn't understand how the 70+ minutes passed. I truly laughed out loud at the part where they relayed the word without talking :D:D Junho is one of the best things that happened to this  show i think. And I loved Yoo Ji Tae he was relly easygoing despite being an actor. Usually they tend to be a bit tense comparing to other comedians, but he really gave his all. And Myunghoon was really funny, he really understands Junho. An episode full of comedian guests would be funny in the future, note that PDnim! 

Can't wait next weeks episode, I am too excited and old for this richard simmons.. :D

• Like 10

the latest is soooo funny and i have feeling next ep gonna be even more epic funny they totally giving Jitae and Myunghoon the hardcore lesson of varieties lol though the newbies play the fool game even better :P

i agree Myunghoon does deserve more screentime since he funny guy:) 

edit: like someone say he might just be like Junho 1st day dunno what to do since not used to variety and seem shy type so that might be the reason too.

i love how much he in sync he is with Junho and know right away what Junho is doing..he remember all the food he left in Junho fridge lol....im glad they invited him since it like Jitae is the representative of Junho teenage years flashback all their crazy youth story while Myunghoon is more about the recent adult Junho :P

i hope they do pay back Junho money and food they took since it kinda too much even it funny but totally invasion of privacy since they took things without his knowledge and permission but well at least Junho is open minded so he not angry and 1n2d love invading their members houses anyway so they used to it

i feel that they invite one comedian friend because they don't expected Jitae to be funny so have one comedian can bring more fun if the actor guest is too cool/serious? but Jitae actually is pretty natural(sometime he remind me of gutaeng a bit), he pretty chill, laid back, easygoing, not afraid to give his all making himself look silly but still he pretty open minded and don't take thing to heart..he just enjoying spend time again with his old friend and remembering their fun silly young day you can see Junho is really happy having his friend around :)

are they gonna compete who gonna cry again..no matter what next week for sure gonna be so much fun and hope Myunghoon get more screentime

it is nice idea if someday they bringing all the gag concert comedian friends of Junho to the show it gonna be fun lol  :P

i miss JJY too i really wanna see him come back ASAP as long as when he fully ready to come back of course as same old same old JJY..but no matter what please come back uri maknae

Dong Gu sure is learning fast i feel he is getting there the 1N2D spirit give him more time he would definitely be 100% part of the family..his yaps is getting stronger, his joke is getting better, his chemistry with members getting better and he know what to say in good timing to make situation funnier he definitely a fast learner i have faith on him just hope he keep it up

Edited by salz
  • Like 12

I noticed in the opening of last week's episode that Junho, Donggu and Taehyun had the same jacket, and then I looked closely, yup, it's a sponsored jacket for the five of them. The brand wasn't even blurred. I'm happy that their attempt to get sponsorship (at least for clothes) early this year paid off . :D:blush:

• Like 13

Could it be that Myun Hoon is quieter during filming and his personality more the low key? If not, the production team would have included a variety of footages of both guests to make it entertaining for the audience. After all they invited both of them, I am sure it is not intended to focus on one and neglect the other. I could understand if they have more Ji Tae footage since he is a bigger star. 

Nevertheless, it was an easy going episode to know Joon Ho more. Hmm... money in the kitchen and frozen cigarettes! Hahaha Could also tell from the conversations that he did not have an easy time building his career; and he has always wanted to be a comedian. And in one of the previous epidoses he mentioned that he admired Charlie Chaplin. Keep it up Joon Ho!

The three dragons were hilarious in their acting. Best expressions I have seen for charades :D And Donggu is great for endurance games; perhaps the marine training background. Good to see he is settling in nicely :) 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, greenlion said:

Could it be that Myun Hoon is quieter during filming and his personality more the low key? If not, the production team would have included a variety of footages of both guests to make it entertaining for the audience. After all they invited both of them, I am sure it is not intended to focus on one and neglect the other. I could understand if they have more Ji Tae footage since he is a bigger star. 

YES! Exactly my observation. And if you're the shy type and you join a show that anything goes without a moderator who will put you on the spotlight, you’ll have to adjust first to that environment. Same as what happened to Junho during the first episode. He must be thinking: What should I do? How can I butt in without being corny or overbearing? Junho urged him every now and then to not be shy. The members tried to make him comfortable. Because for this show, since it's a very relax environment with relax cast, you can be ridiculed if you try too hard (hello, past Deffcon) or you can be stiff and not know what to do (hello, Junho pilot). So yeah, imo, you cannot totally blame the staff of they included only few footages of him especially in the opening. But in this episode, he's lowkey funny but not the overbeàring gagman. 

• Like 10