[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

On 10/25/2016 at 4:06 AM, Sujin-a said:

Is the gf-two-timing the only topic uploaded yet?

... ...

Thank you again @xxPeepsxx. I was tempted to copy and paste the translation but it's better if you guys visit the blog!!! Aheeee

Well, I've only seen that one clip on 1 Night 2 Day's Facebook page. If you find any other, I can recap that for you. Translating takes too much time. And thanks for not copying my post. I do NOT like that. Even if you credit me, I still don't like my work being copied and pasted anywhere else because it means I won't be able to control the content that I've written. And you're welcome.

@icemaid You're welcome.

• Like 8

Thank you so much for the translation! And the ramyun eating game reminds me of the first time they did it in the Movie OST Road Trip ep 2 years ago when they visited Jitae's movie's location, that scene was sooo much fun, Yaps Junho as always was adorably devious, CTH hiding behind Defconn as he ate was hilarious, CTH putting his noodles in KJM's cup... I laughed so hard and had that scene streamed on loop. :D Ooh anticipating next Sunday's episode!

P.S. I went berserk on the sleeping Ilyeong PD during the member's discussion LOL! Hahaha twas great to have it captured on-cam and aired too 

• Like 9

I felt Donggu is one of the team members now. He seems more relaxed and his jokes are good too, especially during Yoo Ji Tae came. Episode by episode he is gaining more confidence, now he is back to his first episode self (remembering the underwear joke :flushed: ). 

this episode was good as the introductory episode. It was like a lecture:  "Introduction to 2 days 1 night ". :grin:

• Like 12

I really like the "theme chants" that Ilyong PD created. The members always perform the chants in a funny way. But I miss the outro that they used to do at the end of each trip where each member says a line regarding the trip and they all end up shouting "1 박 2 일!" and I get excited and jump up and shout with them lol. Why have they stopped doing it now?

Also, can anybody explain what Defconn means by asking Yoo Ji Tae "Which region of Yoo's are you from?"? I don't quite understand what he meant. I remember the Movie OST trip where Junho mentioned Yoo Ji Tae and I saw Oldboy some time ago but I just realised that Ji Tae was the main antagonist in the film when they showed that Oldboy clip in the episode :). He's an awesome actor.

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, a23571197 said:

Also, can anybody explain what Defconn means by asking Yoo Ji Tae "Which region of Yoo's are you from?"? I don't quite understand what he meant. 

I think it's because Defconn's real name is Yu Daejun, they have the same last name just like there are numerous people with the last name Kim (Kimshi), they have branched out to multiple clans generations thereafter, usually regional so he probably wanted to check if they're from the same clan hahaha he wanted to have some relation to Jitae :) Junho and Jongmin if I remember correctly apparently come from the same clan, they asked each other and mentioned it I think it several past episodes, maybe that's where their chemistry comes from LOL!  

Yes!! I agree with you re: missing the 2D1N shout at the end of each episode. The fish sauce is back since it was as mentioned like an initiation of sorts for the guests (Jitae) but haven't seen it as part of bukolbok for a while now. Also missing going into the water, the fun games the members initiate by themselves (this happened most of the time, PD Yu giving initial instructions and then the cast just by being themselves end up spicing it up naturally, usually without guests, I find it's the best types of shoot and I remember a lot of memorable scenes hahaha just 6 of them being their goofy and witty selves. :) I do enjoy the recent episodes even with PD Ilyeong now at the helm, he was there with them since the start of Season 3 anyways, I guess it also shows the personal styles of the PDs directing the shoots. Fascinating how the show has evolved through the years, the spikes and dips in the ratings, and how both cast and crew had the guts to go ahead with Season 3 and were able to turn it around after :) I pray this show lasts ten more years and further on!  

P.S.  Yup, come on YSY, he's getting there, being more comfortable and loose now with the members, go go Dongguya! 

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, kkim said:

Junho and Jongmin if I remember correctly apparently come from the same clan, they asked each other and mentioned it I think it several past episodes, maybe that's where their chemistry comes from LOL! 

3G came from the same Kim clan, they claimed during the Manly Man Trip. I also remember when Joonyoung asked  what Jung did Rain came from aheee

37 minutes ago, kkim said:

Yes!! I agree with you re: missing the 2D1N shout at the end of each episode. The fish sauce is back since it was as mentioned like an initiation of sorts for the guests (Jitae) but haven't seen it as part of bukolbok for a while now. Also missing going into the water, the fun games the members initiate by themselves (this happened most of the time,

If I remember correctly they don''t really do it every episode, but recently it has been rare. Hmm, the last time I remember they shouted the extro was... was it Drama Road? And re going into the water, the last time they did was during Donggu's first episode, right? That was spring, if you don't include that childish game they did in the school grounds aheee. Maybe it just so happen that going into the water is more of an autumn-winter kind of punishment (?) I hope Jitae goes into the water (insert Junho's devious laugh).

• Like 12

7 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

I felt Donggu is one of the team members now. He seems more relaxed and his jokes are good too, especially during Yoo Ji Tae came. Episode by episode he is gaining more confidence, now he is back to his first episode self (remembering the underwear joke :flushed: ). 

this episode was good as the introductory episode. It was like a lecture:  "Introduction to 2 days 1 night ". :grin:

Just like everyone else who need to get used to a new workplace or new school environment, Donggu also needs to adjust and learn about hosting variety shows from knowing what to say or do to bring about laughter. It helps that 2 days 1 night is like a family; they live up to their motto of "remember each member" to ease the adjustment for new member and to remember those who on their break.. that is the beauty of this programme :)

• Like 12

I miss JoonYoung, really. When they do debate about "how to say to your partner that she has bad breath' i believe Joonyoung will have much to say since his a real deal player :glasses: 

I admit without Joonyoung the show still funny af, but different kind of funny.. 

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

Maybe it just so happen that going into the water is more of an autumn-winter kind of punishment (?) I hope Jitae goes into the water (insert Junho's devious laugh).

Haha! Yeah I guess so, ipseul is more fitting when the water's cold and the members' groans can be heard all throughout the ep LOL. Ditto on Jitae going into the water, after all it's autumn :D When someone mentioned here that his personality seems similar to our Gutaeng Hyung, I realized that too! Probably why he comes off funny just being his plain old self, teehee. 

Thanks for correcting me Sujin-a! Didn't realize 3G were all part of the same Kim clan, I thought I remembered Juhyeok said his was different from the 2G guys. Oh missing Gutaeng Hyung! I know they had the friendship trip ep already with Kim Junhyun & Park Bogum but here's hoping he comes for a visit in an ep soon, like a reunion of sorts or something, with JJY back and YSY already in tiptop 2D1N shape. That'd be heaps fun :) 

• Like 7

VARIETY

Kim Yoo Jung to guest on '1 Night 2 Days'!

By yckim124    45 minutes ago    7,054    2,181    3
kim-yoo-jung

SHARES
  1. Facebook
  2. Twitter
  3. Google+

Kim Yoo Jung will be appearing on '1 Night 2 Days' as a special guest!

KBS confirmed the report on October 28 and announced, "Currently, Kim Yoo Jung is filming for '1 Night 2 Days'." It's also revealed that Cha Tae Hyun played a vital role in inviting Yoo Jung to the show. 

The episode with the actress will be airing mid-November!

cr: allkpop

• Like 10

I'm hoping for Joonyoung's return ASAP as I am not fond of having a lot of guests on the show. I wonder what the concept will be with Yoojung since she's waaay too young and the guys are basically her uncles. Nothing against Yoojung. She's adorable and a good actress, but that's like taking good care of a child. 

Edit: I read a comment on naver saying: "Cha Tae Hyun again? Might as well make it Cha Tae Hyun 1N2D." Then, I remember Junho's plan early this year to make a "Cha Tae Hyun show" and cth's role will be to invite actors kkk. Sure this can help promote his movie, but he might actually take offense on that since inviting trendy celebrities doesn't have anything to do wih him being a good actor or entertainer. As a fan, I wish that his upcoming movie will be a blockbuster one so that he won't have to consider leaving 1N2D.

• Like 9

@Sujin-a I read somewhere that Taehyun's newcoming movie is expected to be a box office like Speedy Scandal. After the big flop of his latest movie the Sassy Girl 2, it's about time he comes out with a good quality one.

And if I'm not mistaken, he will have another drama too this year or early next year? Can't wait.

I'm okay if Yoojung appears just to tease those silly ahjussis and the ever blushing Donggu oppa, plays a game or two. After all, she's THE young korean actress. But I can't really imagine if she actually spends 1N2D with them. 

Confession; I rewatched the latest episode's ramyun eating game and still rolling with laughter with Joonho's devious ways. Eating ramyun behind the tree. Really?? :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 10

@jayne1874 yes, I read that too and I am actually nervous like I produced the movie kkk). Read an article that they'll push the movie to December.which I think is a good idea because the Yu Haejin starrer comedy flick "Luck-Key" is killing it in the box office. I saw cute pictures of Yoojung with the members but I don't know how to post pics here so... :)))

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, kjmcth said:

TRseMI6.jpg

Scores (based on my opinion):

Jongmin: 4/5 (Really good, you can tell he put in the effort. The face combined with the hand gestures is totally on point.)

Defconn: 4/5 (Lol, really good as well, the head tilt complements the facial expression, tied best)

Yoojung: 3/5 (Considering her image and vocation it's pretty good, extra hand gestures adds a unique touch)

Taehyun: 3/5 (You can tell he tried hard, not the best though because it kinda looks cute)

Junho: 2/5 (Considering he's a top gag-man I feel like he could've pulled it off better, otherwise it's the classic facial expression)

Donggu: 1/5 ( The bottom half of the face scrunched up makes an impression otherwise it seems as though he was half-minded.)

• Like 11

Kim Yoojung standing in line with the guys makes it look like she's a guest for this week's filming. Is that the case or this is just something for their movie?

*Nevermind! I read the earlier article hahaha. Sorry about that. I guess they're going to have guests for every trip 'til JJY comes back. They shld bring back the Cha kids! :) I want a Tae-eun Dongguya interaction!

• Like 6

Actually I do look forward to seeing her.. have not seen her on variety programmes before I think. Will be interesting to see her natural self and of course our members reactions towards towards her. Any female guest is welcome for them hahaha :D

The ratings will shot up because of her; after all she is one of the hottest young stars now! And personally I don't mind her promoting her movie with CTH. After all, it is CTH's movie and he is the lead actor. Need to "remember each member"! 

• Like 13

Guest pink_dolphins
14 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

@jayne1874 yes, I read that too and I am actually nervous like I produced the movie kkk). Read an article that they'll push the movie to December.which I think is a good idea because the Yu Haejin starrer comedy flick "Luck-Key" is killing it in the box office. I saw cute pictures of Yoojung with the members but I don't know how to post pics here so... :)))

Yipee! This news made my day. I am a fan of that ajushi. :star: