[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

not only yoo jitae come as guest on new trip but  junho also  invited friend from gag concert ..junho  close with him  and same skit with junho on serious kingdom jeong myunghoon 

Serious Kingdom | 진지록 [Gag Concert

middle guy(white clothes)

Spoiler

wwUTGFO.png

tXmzuF5.jpg

plcEYsR.jpg

• Like 13

Hello hello! Happy to see many people love 2D1N :wub: Been a fan of the show since Season 1, though haven't seen much of Season 2, but absolutely love Season 3 - all of them KJHo, CTH, KJHyuk, KJM, Defconn, JJY, YSY, Yoo PD, Ilyeong PD - thankful for them doing their best and making 2D1N my all-time favorite TV show! My favorites are the Autumn Cabin Trip (that dating game! LOL), Countryside Diary with the grandmas, the Backpacking Trip, Jeju-do End of the Year trip, Going to your Home - I like the episodes where it's just mostly the cast showing their camaraderie ~ soo fun! Thank you for sharing that photo of JJY smiling in France, praying for him, and hope he returns to the show soon! 

• Like 11

I forgot to mention that Harbin episode was really amazing. I cried buckets and it was really surreal having a variety show where you can absolutely laugh so hard and learn so much and cry as well. Really great show. Kudos to the production team and the whole 2D1N team, they deserved that award. The King Sejong the Great eps was also so much of a learning experience. I'm excited for the newer episodes!! :)

• Like 10

It was a fun episode with Yoo Jitae tonight. This episode was stretched (many repeated scenes) though because I think they plan to extend this Yoo Jitae trip to three episodes and the sleeping mission (what a topic! Kkk) and morning mission were just short. I just hope because they are waiting for the timely return of JJY. 

Interesting fact about Yoo Jitae and Cha Tae Hyun (aside from they have the same age kkk):

Both their break out films, "One Fine Spring Dày" and "My Sassy Girl" were released in 2001. And this year, both their new movies "Split" and "Because I Love You" will be released on the same day, Nov. 16. I just find that amusing kkk.

Welcome to the thread @kkim. Your DP though :'(

• Like 9

pre616_2.png

e146 trip with junho friend - yoo jitae- jeong myunghoon (gagconcert)

2nd slot 

RATING 1N2D E146 161023

1)   17.4% (+0.9%)

LAST WEEK

Spoiler

kbs 1N2D E145    16.5%   (+0.9 %)

15.9% E144 161009 

16.7% 161002 e143

16.3% 160925  e142

16.3% 160918   e141

16.8% 160911   e140

17.0% 160904  e139

18.2% 160828 (-1.7%)   e138

19.9% 160821 (+5.2% )  e137

14.7% 160814 (-1.8%)   e136

16.5% 160807 (+0.8%)   e135

15.7% 160731 (-1.5%)   e134 

17.2% 160724 (-0.5%)  e133

17.7%   (+1.6%)  e132 

16.1% 160710 (-1.4% )  e131

17.5% 160703 (+1.3 %)  e130 

16.2 %  160626  e129

16.0% 160619  e128

e127 18.4 % 160612 ehwa uni 1st epi/trip with new ilyong

2) MBC REAL MEN  (-2.1%)

11.8% 161023 

LAST WEEK 

13.9% 161016 

12.6% 161009 

3) SBS RM  ()

7.5% 161023 (+ 1.0%

last week 

6.5% 161016  

----------------------------

1st slot  

2) kbs TROS E152 (-0.8%)

10.2% 

last week 

11.0%  161016   +1 .6%

----------------------------------

1) mbc masked singer 

13.9% ( -0.7%) 

llast week 

14.6%   161016 (+1.6)

------------------------------

sbs fantastic duo 

6.0% 161023 

• Like 13

Omo! I love Myun-Hoon from gagcon. Awesome, I can't wait to watch and I love Yoo Ji Tae too although I've only seen him in one drama.

As always, it's so awesome that the ratings remain high. Really proud of our boys. Continue to do well until the maknae returns, which is hopefully soon. 

• Like 7

17 hours ago, Sujin-a said:

Welcome to the thread @kkim. Your DP though :'(

Thank you for the warm welcome @Sujin-a:) Sorry for the DP, it was the scene where I truly realized the members really cared for each otherr during KJHo's tought times, right after the hypnosis when Defconn stood up saying Saranghae to KJHo and telling his bros to hug him, to JJY wiping his eyes and CTH's watery eyes. I cried my eyes out and recognized KJHo's a tough cookie, though he had his share of troubles that time he still makes other people laugh. They were together thru thick and thin, and I am absolutely confident JJY will overcome this and will return soon. Can't wait for the next ep where all six of them are together again, I might throw a thanksgiving party at home no kidding. I have so much respect for these guys. 

Thank you for sharing the ratings @kjmcth ! :)

• Like 9

I really enjoyed all the Sejong The Great episodes! :D

Nice to see two guests in ep 146. As usual KJH and KJM are so funny. CTH has the best reaction :lol: and Donggu's pain endurance is really commendable. 

Waiting for the next episode to see how the guests will "enjoy" themselves participating in various games.

Glad to see the ratings have steadily increased. Hopefully JJY can return to the show soon before the year ends.

• Like 6

1N2D is definitely men's show. It can and may invite female guest and from time to time we were entertained by bunch of them, but the members are always do better with male guests. No matter how bad they want girls, any girls, to appear instead.

I have never seen Joonho so relax around any guests. As a seasoned comedian and variety person, he always put on different 'mask' in front of them. He's a tough guy wannabe in front of Choo Sunghoon, ahjussi fanboy in front of girlbands, but with his real friends, we got to see what it was like Joonho in his real life. He is a real funny guy. He may be recognized as a famous comedian of gag con but in my humble opinion, he's funniest when he's being himself.

Remember the scene when he was ran over by a giant ball on a trip with Taehyun's kids? Oh so darn funny. Or when he tried to jump over the ice pool on 2nd anniversary trip? He didn't even try to do the slapstick.

I like how Myunghoon tackled the situation. He's a quickwitted guy. He knew he was no competitor for Yoo Jitae but his remarks were funny. I hope Ilyong PD will give him chance to shine in next episodes.

Love how the members kept chattering way over midnight in the last part of Hangul Day trip. They weren't shooting, they were hanging out with whatever subject they can find. Only real friends do that. The victim was the nodded off Ilyong PD :lol: I almost felt sorry for him.

Happy with the rating. No matter what, there are still a lot of love in store for the show and its members and production team ❤❤❤

• Like 12

Sorry about the late post guys, i have been travelling because of my job and i had nearly no internet.. Finally my laptop (by the way her name is Martha Jones) and i meet and here are the episodes:

Spoiler

And here is the playlist:

• Like 9

latest ep so much fun:flushed:

poor guys eating meat it feel more like punishment than reward lol when no rice/vegetable/kimchi included and they get tired of chewing while Dong Gu and KJM enjoy their dinner more :P

i really love their sleeping game at first they so much against it but end up they enjoy talking so much that after the games clear they still continue with another topic lol that what i love when the boys gather and left to show their chemistry it just overflowing and so natural..i feel Dong Gu fit it even better now

lol poor Ilyong pd end up fall asleep while they having nonstop debate about love but two days without sleep really harsh the staff really suffer since they can't fully rest just hope they won't get sick like Yoo pd before

i really love Ji Tae as well, he really good guest and i enjoy seeing Junho look so happy with his old friend talking about their past with mix of CTH of course since this man know&friend so many people :D

i feel really sorry for the other comedian guest though since everyone attention only on Jitae he not given much screentime and Jitae himself being funny without even trying so hard so being comedian the expectation and pressure to be funny is higher lol..hope next week he given more chance to shine since he must be fun too

can't wait for next ep :)

i still missed JJY aka that dongsaeng please come back soon everyone waiting for your return:P

• Like 13

2 hours ago, xxPeepsxx said:

Gotcha covered on that: https://varietyrecaps.wordpress.com/

You're God's gift. Thank you very much aheee. Is the gf-two-timing the only topic uploaded yet?

From your translation: JongMin feels that a woman not being able to erase the other one in her heart is not necessarily 100% the woman’s fault. 

While Jongmin wasn't able to defend his argument clearly, for some reason I actually understand where he's coming from. That topic showed each member's unique experience (or the lack of) when it comes to complicated relationships. Junho and Cha Tae Hyun almost have the sorta same remark except Junho's added hilarity.

"JongMin shares that he had such an experience before, when he was younger. A friend had introduced a girl to him and so they “dated”. But then when he went to his friend’s house to play, his friend was on the phone with the girl and that night, that friend told him that he and that girl liked each other. Are you JungWon? Pfft."

Why does that remind me of that time when JJy confessed to setting up Jongmin in a date and end up "hitting" on the girl? kkk

They should have included this convo on the actual episode. It's hilarious!!!

Thank you again @xxPeepsxx. I was tempted to copy and paste the translation but it's better if you guys visit the blog!!! Aheeee

• Like 11

poor CTH he look jealous when Jitae and Junho reminisce their youth when he could be part of the funny gang if he passed the test for same Uni lol esp he same age with Jitae and he could be bff with Junho sooner..

Junho sure sound like really fun and nice friend to have :D

• Like 11

Finally got time and watched the new ep.. Gosh.. Yoo Ji tae was funny he kind made me think of guteang hyung... and finally the brought back one of few my most loved games like catching the shoe and eating ramyeon .. Poor dongu bad selection of noodles.. you dont chose spicy one or big udon one or noodles rice one for this game.. Dongu got lot to learn... And i loved how Yipes father keep talking about his old days.. i think the staff shouldnt brought The gagman (i forgot his name sorry!!) with Yoo ji tae because he kind get shadowed by his appearance.. Overall i love the ep... and yes I miss THAT DONSEUNG too.. pls come back soon miss you JJY <3 

• Like 8

Both guests are friends of Junho, the members are more relaxed as compared to guests that they did not know. It is like traveling with your friend's buddies. After a while, everyone becomes familiar with each other. We also get to know Junho better from his friends :)

The classic 2 days 1 night games are the best! Elephant spins, fish sauce coffee and most recently losing scissors, papar, stone hahaha! You cannot go wrong with these games. They are the trademark of the programme.

The most funny part was Ilyong PD being caught by the members sleeping on the job Hahaha Best!

• Like 13