[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I looked at Gyutae's ig and I saw this picture. That's Yoo Producer next to him, right? Is that CTH and Tae Eun at the door?

In the caption, he said thanks and mentioned JJY's restaurant. So I guess JJY treated the members and staffs. I was wondering if JJY ever invited 1N2D team since he opened his store few months ago. This answered my question lol.

• Like 9

here list award 43rd korea  Broadcasting Awards  on  https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/한국방송대상

on list 1n2d win variety entertainment - 1n2d go to harbin 

------------------------

they back together late night or early morning for closing.....  

based text preview  no new trip for tomorrow epi... 

pre609_2.jpg

yeah STAFF back play gms with them... ... 

14141679_329657630713852_786469499520286

Spoiler

14212571_329657327380549_807384660254595

14184470_329657240713891_442605787323456

14212689_329657324047216_512015521376887

14199140_329657614047187_777309078777978

• Like 9

Annyeong active members and lurkers! Heeee Just checked the KBSWorld Channel after months and I realized that they've uploaded the full episodes of 1n2d, only it's 3 episodes late (for countries where KBS blocked the most recent epi). I was really disappointed when they just uploaded subbed clips so I went to the other sites, even of I wanted to support the program, but KBS just wanted to richard simmons me off arrgh. Anyway good to know that they still upload the full EPS even if they' re late (ala circa 2015)…

• Like 6

taehyun can't lie how much   miles their  got ... after junho team found fanpic  miles  they got on bogum beg 

Xk1Q9xM.jpg

WdKwVbH.jpg

using this pic from jongmin doing paragliding or not 

----------

but they still no idea abt  new added miles cth got from dinner 

DwgmEMd.jpg

• Like 9

Winners Of “43rd Korean Broadcasting Grand Prize” Awards Announced

Winners Of “43rd Korean Broadcasting Grand Prize” Awards Announced

On September 2, the 43rd Korean Broadcasting Grand Prize awards show was held at the KBS Hall in Seoul. The event was emceed by KBS announcer Lee Hyun Joo, MBC announcer Lee Sung Bae, and SBS announcer Choi Ki Hwan.

KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night” won Best Variety Show.

“We are honored and grateful,” said Yoo Ho Jin, who captained “2 Days & 1 Night” until recently. “Because we are a domestic travel variety show, we were a little intimidated to travel to other countries [referring to the Harbin special]. We’re glad that we got such a good result. Although we would like to enjoy this honor with our staff, who suffered in the cold, and the passionate and amazing members, they are currently busy at Seosan competing to see who can clear away cow manure the fastest.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/02/winners-43rd-korean-broadcasting-grand-prize-awards-announced/

• Like 10

I'm glad Donggu ended up with the KJH team because it allowed him to be more spontaneous and get out of his shell more than if he had stayed with the CTH team. Already we know that if he had gone with CTH he'd have no qualms about all the extreme activities and we would have missed Kim Jongmin's golden moments (assuming he went to the other team!). Donggu witnessed first-hand JJY's smooth yet sneaky skills (excellent Insta sleuthing!) and KJH being himself. He mentioned in the past how he admired JJY for being a free spirit and how different he is from JJY as he has his own self-imposed expectations. I hope he learned to truly enjoy himself with this group despite the unfamiliar approach in carrying out their missions.

• Like 9

anonymous asked:

can you translate from instagram dadada_babo abt kim junho event with shiyoon ...y thank you sl much

anonymous_avatar_96.gif

Okay so the information is directly from Cosmopolitan Korea on their Facebook Page.

We’ve gathered the scene stealers who make you laugh just from hearing their names! #Yoon Si Yoon, #Kim Joon Ho, #Kim Jong Min are coming to #Starfield Hanam (shopping mall)! We are inviting 20 Cosmo fans (can bring along 1 more person) to #Cosmo x #e-mart’s fashion brand #DAIZ <Stylish Live Talking Show>! Please leave some questions to ask or missions to complete to the three of them in the Comments section below! We will invite 20 Facebook users who tell us the most interesting ideas. #There is also a special present from Daiz! #3 users will become candidates to have their mission ideas carried out!

*Stylish Live Talking Show INFO*
Date & time: 9 September (Friday) 3 pm - 4.30 pm
Event duration: 2 September - 6 September, 4 pm (Revealed through Notes on 6 September, invitations sent between 6-7 September!)
Pax: 20 people (Can bring along 1 more person, total 40 people)

http://gagconcert.tumblr.com/

• Like 6

Love love love Team Joonho ♡♡♡

They become travelers, not only tourists. They go where the road leads them, follow the signs and spontaneously do the activities. No matter how silly they are.

Team Taehyun can have Bogum.....and well, Taehyun, but the fun are mostly with Team Joonho, except of course, when Jongmin took that flight.

And maybe I'm out of my mind, but I find Joonho looks unusually handsome in next episode. Is it the hair? Forever fake glasses? Or my sleep deprieved?

• Like 7

i enjoy both team traveling very much and for me BOTH is fun in different way :P it would be boring if both team have same style so im glad thing turn out the way it is with totally opposite personality of leader :P 

Junho team with free spirit traveling is fun and funny which not surprising at all considering it Junho and JJY in the team plus Jun Hyun himself pretty cool and laid back guest and im glad Donggu end up in KJH team since he is with his variety master KJH lol where his yaps in full mode :D

and CTH with their very organize trip is really fun too they know what they want to do and Bogum trip planning skill have improve even more since YOF lol though his driving still suck as ever (pls just stick with taking subway and manager driving since i fear for your life whenever you drive) with lazy members in his team he sure do everything lmao but still he really enjoying the whole trip with the rare vacation he can get..

so audience who prefer different style of trip can have more than one choice of traveling style

hope someday he can appear again but this time not being separate but all together like how they are with Cho Sung Hoon trip (well i know i know i know majority here dislike having guest but still once in a while is fine and you can't deny Bogum and JunHyun is awesome guest and try their best for the show not just leaving thing to the members to do but actually contribute a lot themselves)

im so glad Jongmin end up with CTH team since the historical ride happen.....who know someday he would do paragliding even he can escape now but life is unpredictable he could still end up doing it in future :P

i love how happy CTH and Bogum when they doing the awesome paragliding and the never ending thankful feast lmao

CTH kids pretty much regular member of the show with their voice or clips always appear :D

hehe JJY is as genius as ever he always 10 step ahead of staff would be scary if he actually would join the planning team for ideas lol (like Gutaeng always said JJY never fail to surprised him)

the JJY x KJM ship still sailing even it subtle but the staff still sneakily mention JJY pick spot beside KJM to sleep and even stole his blanket <3

i miss them all together so glad they are back as group next ep :D

• Like 10

On 9/7/2016 at 8:18 AM, jayne1874 said:

Love love love Team Joonho ♡♡♡

And maybe I'm out of my mind, but I find Joonho looks unusually handsome in next episode. Is it the hair? Forever fake glasses? Or my sleep deprieved?

Funny you say that when I was thinking in some angles I thought I was seeing Jang Hyuk hehe or maybe I’m also sleep deprived ! :P

• Like 6

I love the episode but honestly I’m disappointed with the ending because it reeks of Running Man. Yes that gold thingy.The preview too not sure what to make of it. At first thought upon watching its like a mission ala RM. i really hope I am SO wrong in this and that the new PD is not veering that way. 

I love the Brown team and felt upset (lol) they didn’t win the word game.  awww:( Junho !!

I agree, if all the Brown members did the activities instead of one or two persons they would have won this. 

• Like 3