Quantcast

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I think it will not long to corrupt YSY. Just look at when the others gave him salt water then he said, "You are mean", with quite a scary expression. Looks like he almost lost his patient. Kkkkkk

Just let it out Tak Gu~ya! Scold them like JJY always does. Haha

• Like 9
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So sorry to cut short your post... Yoo PD really did a great job getting DG as their new member. His innocence, having "too much will" and optimistic attitude are good for this show. It's truly f

Ok, this will be the last one for now... I really like the new member YSY being the "weird one" and it surprised the members and viewers like me. I really enjoy watching the members barging into his h

Just finish watching the latest episode. Sorry for the essay that I'm about to write. Even though I knew it was gutaeng hyung in the costume, but it gave me so much feels when I saw him with his

What was funny to me was when YSY asked if their dumb answers to quizzes were scripted and then later Jongmin proved how everything came out naturally. Love how warm Jongmin was to YSY and shared his lessons from his own struggles rejoining the crew.

• Like 15
1 hour ago, bread90 said:

1)Its normal for women viewer to feel jealous of female guest.haha.I sense female viewer always cannot stand if a female guest come to our show, i remember one comment regarding why the ep. is too long,etc on kshow.:D.I think if member happy and we happy.Regarding YSY,he have potential to be good at variety but for now its to early.Lets wait until he rebel.For now,let the member bully him for a bithehe

2)gutaeng hyung cannot be replaceable.He always the one of a kind.Idk why Yoo PD dont take him back with YSY,i dont care if we have 7 member.He look sad when he make short comeback.

hahahahahahahaha....agree!!!usually female viewers cant stand female guest come to a vs, but the reason for me isnt the jealousy it just i am too bias to YSY...hahahaha (i even skip watch the last  HHJ episode, i said last week to myself i will watch it after watch YSY first episode....yes because i am just too curious back then about YSY first episode...lololololol) but for me all ilbak episode is GOOD...never feel too boring...and never failed make me laugh.....this show always be my laugh stock...my weekly vitamin too....but yes, agree that if the member happy ofc we as viewers will be happy too...looks how the member cant stop smiling in HHJ episode....and yeah how happy they are finally an actress that always mentioned almost in every episode finally came....

yeah.....for now let the member bully himfor awhile

huwaaaaa...nice ideaaaa!!!!i thought the same too actually, i dont mind 7 members too....he really replaceable..he will forever be the oldest hyung in season 3.....always...none cant replace him...yes. he looks sad when he make a short comeback...and seriously, until now i cant understand the reason why gutaeng hyung out from ilbak....meolla..maybe i am just still in denial....back then in season 2 i know the reason why one by one actor members out from this show...like KSW or Joowon...but in KJHyuk case i am still cant digest his reason yet...dunno whyyyyyyy.....

24 minutes ago, francisuta said:

I think it will not long to corrupt YSY. Just look at when the others gave him salt water then he said, "You are mean", with quite a scary expression. Looks like he almost lost his patient. Kkkkkk

Just let it out Tak Gu~ya! Scold them like JJY always does. Haha

i hope it wont take a long time too....to corrupt this new member....kkkkkkk...yes i love his expression when drink salt water...priceless and entertainment worthy too......cant wait when the time he really really lost his patient...memberdeul fighting to corrupt him!!!!! to bully him too for now... the mud fight like another bully to him too.....uh his competitive side wont let him give up too easily but if he must compete with defconn?????what will be the result????hmmmmmm.....ofc it will be usual result right????right????defconn just too big and too strong....but still curious how YSY deal with it...lolololololol...

• Like 9

Aww this episode is bittersweet... Thank you Gutaenghyung for coming to introduce the new member, for willing to put on the costume suit, I'm sure it's hot! Thank you for giving your all, being cheerful and hilarious. I miss you still! Please come often T.T

I sensed some members' disappointment as well, when he said he's not coming back. He is such a warm and kind person, no wonder everyone doesn't want to let him go.  

And Shiyoon <3 It was hilarious to see him flustered when members raid his home hahaha.  I'm glad that it seems most viewers' comments are positive. Hope people will love his witty humor <3 .  For his first episode, he did really good! He knows his place, not too loud but not too quiet, being obedient but still questioning here and there.  The members were helpful and welcoming and I love the advices they gave him.

I should have taken notes while watching so I won't forget what I want to post kkk :D Can't wait for next week!

• Like 14

I hope everyone would excuse me for doing some multiple random posts again coz there are lot of things I really enjoyed in this episode... although I felt the show was too short but I was able to finish the entire episode in 2 hours coz I kept on replaying every scenes from start to finish.

First thing is how I truly enjoy and look forward to their gathering up at the start to talk randomly about anything and almost everything under the sun... So glad to see how these guys keep on dragging on teasing KJM with JJY. Whenever someone would start something then other members would ride on to it...

tumblr_o6kw0k9IAX1r54tyro1_400.gif tumblr_o6kw0k9IAX1r54tyro2_400.gif

tumblr_o6kw0k9IAX1r54tyro3_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o6kw0k9IAX1r54tyro4_400.gif tumblr_o6kw0k9IAX1r54tyro5_400.gif

tumblr_o6kw0k9IAX1r54tyro6_400.gif tumblr_o6kw0k9IAX1r54tyro7_400.gif

tumblr_o6kw0k9IAX1r54tyro8_400.gif

from I-tm tumblr

• Like 17

Yes, I agree with everyone how KJHyuk greatly surprised us with a cute mascot... it became so hilarious when the members noticed his mannerisms which he couldn't really hide. It shows how close they are and how well they know each other.

tumblr_o6kixfut921uncg1ho2_400.gif   tumblr_o6kixfut921uncg1ho3_400.gif

He's really cute interacting with the members that it made me forget that he was only a guest at that moment coz it made me feel like watching one of the regular episodes when he was still in it. He really is the mathyung when he played on KJH's hat while asking him "Are you looking after them as their oldest member?"... I know he feels like he's Peter Pan who never gets old.

tumblr_o6kixfut921uncg1ho4_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o6kixfut921uncg1ho6_400.gif   tumblr_o6kixfut921uncg1ho1_400.gif

tumblr_o6kixfut921uncg1ho5_400.gif

from 1night-2days tumblr

• Like 16

I barely visit this forum but when I come here, I'm weeping over gutaengi hyung all over again :"( 

(I'm bad at commentary but feeling the same with all the latest ep's comments here T.T)

anyway, welcome Yoon Shi Yoon aka Yoon Dong Gu. Hope you fit the team well! Good luck!

• Like 10

Ok, this will be the last one for now... I really like the new member YSY being the "weird one" and it surprised the members and viewers like me. I really enjoy watching the members barging into his house and surprising him. They even took the chance to eat anything they could grasp so glad Yoo PD's "ninja moves" were out of reach (to confiscate it from them).

tumblr_o6j0d2ymoB1r98podo1_400.gif   tumblr_o6j0d2ymoB1r98podo2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o6j0d2ymoB1r98podo4_r1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o6j0d2ymoB1r98podo9_r1_400.gif   tumblr_o6j0d2ymoB1r98podo10_r1_400.gif

This 1n2d tradition is very effective as an ice breaker which I think it is rather than calling it as an initiation (although it is in some extent)... and it's like welcoming him to the group/ as a new member of their family ("Welcome to hell"- 1n2d's world of suffering). I like how he is ready to suffer on this show but maybe he got a bit shocked when he continuously drank all that salted drinks they gave him. I really like how he cutely reacted to their pranks on him... this will serve him a lesson not to trust on anyone here... LOL!!! But I noticed that he has rebellion in him when he had the guts to go against them on the rock-paper-scissors game that ended up on KJM becoming the it. 

Spoiler

tumblr_o6j0d2ymoB1r98podo3_r2_400.gif  tumblr_o6j0d2ymoB1r98podo7_r1_400.gif

tumblr_o6j0d2ymoB1r98podo5_r2_400.gif

from whoasie tumblr

I commend the editing team for this one...

Spoiler

Thumbnail

credit to the owner

• Like 23
3 hours ago, beyaruth said:

I commend the editing team for this one...

That was so hilarious! I rewatched the first scenes up to right before the lunch bokbulbok last night. Yoon Shi Yoon's reaction to the drinks were so funny. Normally people gag or spit but his reaction is somewhat Joonyoung like except that he looks really disturbed. His whole face knitted up like 'ewww'. lol. I am also looking to see how he with his maknae-like tendencies and the real maknae get along. The true YB (Young Boys) line can be established. :D Thanks for the GIFs @beyaruth I always enjoy them. 

Is this my last Joo Hyuk point? Can't help it but on rewatching I noticed that when they were leaving that grassy knoll at the opening, while everyone walked away Junho threw one final look backwards - in the direction from where Joo Hyuk appeared and disappeared. My heart twisted a bit at that. T_T

• Like 14

i m glad defcon pointed out my concern about the new members ~~ he ask directly how long he would join the show.! and don't let them down if he only 1 -2 years most cuase they already put their heart in etc. 

I still don't get why would the previous member leave!he's not on big movies n he loves his brother n the show n the staff . 

it's only a short episode for the new members so i can't really tell how he can be funny yet. 

• Like 6

Yesterday i watched new variety "Unni Slam Dunk" and the first guests for the episode are : Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Min and Defconn. They acted as "Variety Expert" who judged the cast of the show. It's powerful lineup, and i think someone should start a new topic for this show. It's funny, you can try to watch it at Kshowonline.

Kim Sook suggested this show and 1N2D have cross project, so they can pair with 1N2D crews. Nice try haha. Jessi said "1N3D" and they showed Yoo PD image to say sorry for the mistake.

I found Jong Min gave advise "feel like you're doing it at home and be comfortable" to the new casts, it's exactly the same as he gave advise to Yoon Shi Yoon in the car.

One more thing, the PD of the show was 1N2D PD who arm wrestled with Jong Min in the fish market. I remember several months ago the crew said goodbye to him, so i think that's the start of this new project.

But he did bow his head to much, maybe try to imitate Yoo PD (when the crew attacked him).

tumblr_o667wwmOKI1r2a1qgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o57csvawP41r2a1qgo9_1280.jpg

• Like 14
10 hours ago, Dragon said:

Yesterday i watched new variety "Unni Slam Dunk" and the first guests for the episode are : Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Min and Defconn. They acted as "Variety Expert" who judged the cast of the show. It's powerful lineup, and i think someone should start a new topic for this show. It's funny, you can try to watch it at Kshowonline.

Kim Sook suggested this show and 1N2D have cross project, so they can pair with 1N2D crews. Nice try haha. Jessi said "1N3D" and they showed Yoo PD image to say sorry for the mistake.

I found Jong Min gave advise "feel like you're doing it at home and be comfortable" to the new casts, it's exactly the same as he gave advise to Yoon Shi Yoon in the car.

One more thing, the PD of the show was 1N2D PD who arm wrestled with Jong Min in the fish market. I remember several months ago the crew said goodbye to him, so i think that's the start of this new project.

But he did bow his head to much, maybe try to imitate Yoo PD (when the crew attacked him).

yeah i watched unni slam dunk too....and yeah the main reason why i download the first episode is because the ilbak member....i already laughed when watched the cut in yt back then...laugh about the advice that this member give to those unnideul...hahahahahaha....the variety expert that nobody thought it would be them...hahahahahaha....yeah they are variety expert already,in KBS especially...

yeah kim sook idea looks great btw...will they try it later????oh it must be fun....6 loud unni meet 6 pabo members..hahahahahaha....even the oldest and the youngest one in that show have the same age...RMR and KJH is 75 line while the maknae tiffany and JJY is 89 line..hahahahahaha..wow it must be fun if that project really happen..

and yeah when watch unni slamdunk i realized too that Park Inseok PD is the main PD in that show...Park inseok is ex PD of ilbak who did arm wrestled with KJM in fish market and i still remember his lost face because he affraid the members will run way in self shooting episode, while they just eat in CTH house..lolololololol...i said to my sister back then that this PD quite handsome but why must out from ilbak while i just found him???but it turned out he has his own show right now...chukae chukae!!!!!

19 hours ago, beyaruth said:

Ok, this will be the last one for now... I really like the new member YSY being the "weird one" and it surprised the members and viewers like me. I really enjoy watching the members barging into his house and surprising him. They even took the chance to eat anything they could grasp so glad Yoo PD's "ninja moves" were out of reach (to confiscate it from them).

hahahahahaha...its surprised me too that he already being the weird one...and  he exceed my expectation about him in ilbak...i thought it would be like the 1st episode of season 3 that awkward so much...but yeah the member make him comfortable already and he really give the best in the first appearance..

the member really never let the chance to eat anything....they grab dried seaweed, crab stick in YSY house...they afraid that they will starving later so they always prepare it...but turned out they have big festive lunch later..hahahahahahaha....i laugh so much when the member ask YSY to drink the milk but YSY panicked and bring his own milk that expired already....lolololololol...YSY YSY...you really surprised me..hahahahaha

and thanks for the gifs,,,,i laugh already when see your gifs....lololololol.

sunday is still far away right?????i wanna see the 2nd part of dongguyaaaaa kati kajaaaa.

• Like 14
Guest Tinkiebell

Hello,

A thread for the new variety show Sister's Slam Dunk has been created, so if you'd like to further discuss about the new show, please do so in its respective thread:

Thank you.

This week’s epi is EPIC! Was my opinion a week ago spot-on or what? My prediction I knew something fishy was going inside the costume. They tease you and twist your mind until you are totally caught unaware, speechless. I couldn’t believe how right I was but I’m more than glad it was our Gutaeng.

esVywBA.jpg

He really does love the show so much he willingly to show up juz to give up his spot to the new member in the most funniest way. RESPECT & LOL!!! :w00t: The staffs reaction kills me.

It really was a sad scene to see him leave. I really want him to guest anytime as morning angel or simply just a guest.

I guess the staffs are listening to fans’ request about surprising YSY in his house with the spray and salt water. (I was hoping for kkanarikano) YSY is as I expected – YSY is being himself and he is still awkward with the guys. The boys really are Variety Tricksters! Such chaotic scene whn they raided his home as everyone was busy with their roles. HAHAHA YSY will defntly change the dynamics of the group a bit this time around…. But the boys will defntly give the new member a hard time…

Oh, I’m proud of KJM. He is the only member to have seen other members come and go the most and was very awkward at every cycle but this time around he is deftnly show who’s boss!

hk7Jz7P.jpg

Who can let go of that KJM-JJY bromance along the way in this epi? They still talk about that and then there was evn a caption asking “Are they dating?” LOL  :sweat_smile:

BuqunK7.jpg

JLBl8vw.jpg

The 'love' still going strong.

This epi was somewhat too short for me... My medication is still not enough. I'm addicted to it!!!

Waiting patiently for nxt week… I guess the hazing doesn’t stop here…

• Like 15

The straw grabbing scene was love! :wub: JJY was so natural that Jongmin didn't even realise what was going on until it was over. My husband who is a solid season 1 fan (as I am) is now hooked on S3 as well because of JJY. He says JJY is like the naughty but witty Eun Jiwon who gets away with everything. He watched the new member ep with YSY and he couldn't help but compare him to how earnest Seunggi was in the beginning. Waiting for the new ep!

• Like 13
1 hour ago, calypso73 said:

The straw grabbing scene was love! :wub: JJY was so natural that Jongmin didn't even realise what was going on until it was over. My husband who is a solid season 1 fan (as I am) is now hooked on S3 as well because of JJY. He says JJY is like the naughty but witty Eun Jiwon who gets away with everything. He watched the new member ep with YSY and he couldn't help but compare him to how earnest Seunggi was in the beginning. Waiting for the new ep!

Yup! JJY was so naughty!

tumblr_o6lsusKHow1uncg1ho1_400.gif   tumblr_o6lsusKHow1uncg1ho2_400.gif

tumblr_o6lsusKHow1uncg1ho6_400.gif   tumblr_o6lsusKHow1uncg1ho4_400.gif

tumblr_o6lsusKHow1uncg1ho3_400.gif   tumblr_o6lsusKHow1uncg1ho5_400.gif

credit to: http://1night-2days.tumblr.com/

• Like 16
  • kjmcth changed the title to [Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 Trip with Global Viewers 2 SEPTEMBER 2018