[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

KBS HAPPY SUNDAY (TROS + 1N2D)  (-0.1% )

12.4% 160410 

LAST WEEK 

12.5 %  160403 

----------------------------

2nd slot 

article_10203929350034.jpg

KBS 1N2D S3 E118 (+ 0.5%)

15.3% 160410 

LAST WEEK 

14.8% 160403

=========================

SBS KPOPSTAR S5 (-2.3% )

11.4% 160410 

LAST WEEK 

13.7% 160403 

-------------------------------

MBC REAL MEN (+ 0.1% )

10.8% 160410

---------------------

1ST SLOT 

2) KBS TROS (-0.6%)

10.8%  160410 

LAST WEEK 

11.4% 160403 

--------------------------

1)  MBC MASKED SINGER (-1.3%)

15.0% 160410

LAST WEEK 

16.3% 160403

-----------------------------

3) SBS RM (-3.1%)

4.9% 160410

LAST WEEK 

8.0% 160403

--------------------------------------

• Like 7

Yay!!!i'm reading some korean articles(GT) about ratings last night episode and it seems 1N2D ratings with Han Hyo Joo last night came in first(?). 

2 days and 1 night last week 0.5% higher than the 15.3% audience rating of 14.8%

Starring Han Hyo-joo recorded the highest ratings of any entertainment program last week one / two nights / days

1 week arts program viewership rankings

1.1 / night / two / one starring Han Hyo-joo 15.3% viewership rose 0.5% overall No. 1 entertainment weekly

2. clothing / cotton / a / Wang 15.0%

3. Forward / post / in / law principles 13.7%

Neil / Branson 14.8% -> 15.3%

T / N / M / S 14.3% -> 15.8%

Neil / Branson T / N / M / S both viewership rises

http://www.kookje.co.kr/news2011/asp/newsbody.asp?code=0500&key=20160411.99002084853

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2016041108050515429&type=1&outlink=1

• Like 4

Goonggeumhani already translated Nitezen comments about yesterday episode, she said and I quote :

"This is just to let everyone know that although there was a variety(?) of comments this week, I’m choosing to only translate positive ones! I don’t think that there’s any thing necessarily wrong with translating the negative ones, but that’s just not something I personally want to do. Hope everyone understands!" 

i kinda curious about the negative comments, maybe it's about HHJ brother's scandal? Well, if someone know about that please tell me :lol:

So here the trans! 

[100416] 1 Night 2 Days

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003296268

[+5294, -465] The Going Home Bokbulbok was today’s greatest twist. Even if you tell them to go, they won’t want to ㅋㅋ

[+4435, -362] The PD is freaking good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4598, -495] Seeing as how he invited Han Hyojoo, who the members talked about that much, and even planned a hidden camera, Yoo PD must really treasure the members a lot

[+3429, -358] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo PD is daebak

[+2608, -331] The war has started.

[+895, -107] The obvious actions that the members made up for their Obvious Variety Agency (parody of Cyrano Dating Agency) ㅋㅋㅋ Wiping glasses that don’t have lens, walking backwards with hands behind his back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Remember These Members

[+742, -78] “Han Deok Soon Fried Church”

[+576, -50] Did they really just coincidentally see Lee Soohyuk twice??

[+524, -120] I thought I was going to go crazy because of Kim Jongmin today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ From how he came wearing clothes that he said people wore back then for school trips to his dancing - I burst out laughing at it all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+614, -151] The PD is freaking good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since it’s the first time seeing the members not wanting a Going Home Bokbulbok, their faces were freaking funny

[+203, -24] Since the PD was so excited, I thought he was a really big fan, but he was excited about tricking the members.

[+314, -64] It’s a new side of the maknae ㅋㅋ He had his head down? But still had a lot to say?

Spoiler

http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/happysunday/news/read?oid=117&aid=0002749451&pid=hot.030.104.997515&cid=1015328

[+135, -7] They all got tricked ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo PD-nim’s acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+46, -2] Crayfish PD’s good at acting ㅋㅋㅋ I was totally tricked too..

[+35, -2] ㅋㅋㅋ Crayfish PD could become an actor too like this ㅋㅋ

[+27, -1] I thought it was real because of the PD

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/826708

[+447, -62] Wah!!! It was daebak that she pretended that it was a coincident!!!!! 1N2D jjang!!! Jung Joonyoung was freaking cute today too

[+327, -22] The PD-nim’s really good at actingㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄷㄷ

[+275, -12] Jung Joonyoung ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ “Ah, how annoying” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+251, -9] Jung Joonyoung’s “Ah, how annoying” was probably sincere ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+137, -22] Today was so much fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+129, -13] Their acting was so good….. What a twist ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/826709

[+206, -2] Kim Jongmin’s fashion ㅋㅋㅋ

[+149, -3] Cha Taehyun really looked like a student today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The members are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+130, -3] It’s for sure that married men are the bravest

[+126, -2] What to do with Kim Jongmin’s fashion ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+93, -4] Cha Taehyun is cool ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/826716

[+143, -4] The members really looked like middle schoolers going on a school trip ㅋㅋㅋ 1 Night Middle School ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+87, -5] Freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+80, -2] One of the reasons I like 1N2D is that Yoo PD is really human

[+74, -2] Yoo PD’s bright smile ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/826721

[+223, -6] It’s amazing that Cha Taehyun held it in after drinking it first so that the other members would all drink it~

[+194, -5] Amidst this, Jung Joonyoung didn’t get caught again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was born lucky ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+159, -5] Yoo PD’s freaking good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The members’ menboong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+125, -6] As expected ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But no one suspected a thing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+113, -1] Look at Cha Taehyun drinking it first and holding it in ㅋㅋ He’s a pro ㅋㅋ In order to trick the rest of the members ㅋㅋ

[+112, -6] 1N2D is so fun lately ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+94, -3] Amidst this, Joonyoung didn’t drink it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+41, -0[ Kim Junho and Kim Jongmin spat it right out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The both of them must have drank a lot

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/826735

[+421, -16] That was a real twist ㅋㅋ Actress Han Hyojoo is a given, but how can the PDs be so good at acting ㅋㅋㅋ

[+317, -12] Yoo PD-nim’s acting has improved so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+280, -9] I was wondering if perhaps there was something from the salt Americano ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo PD’s freaking good at acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The members all got a menboong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+236, -13] Crayfish PD’s an acting genius ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+217, -13] I was totally fooled because of Crayfish PD’s acting ㅋㅋ Today was so fun, and Han Hyojoo is really pretty~

[+148, -8] He’s good at acting

Source :http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/142611774002/100416-1-night-2-days

Edited by alex gil
  • Like 7

Yay for the ratings. :blush: Han Hyo Joo's haters tune in to have something to bash her online lol. But I really thought K-Pop Star would affect the ratings because it was their final, yet their ratings dropped. People lost interest to see the winner or Koreans lose interest with singing competition show in general like the rest of the world. Same thing happened to Superstar K. I think the season JJY in was the last season their contestants can have popularity after the show.

@alex gil You can see some of the negative comments here http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/1n2d-han-hyo-joo-infinity-challenge.html Yep, the negative ones were about Han Hyo Joo. That's just for the top comments. The ones with less upvotes usually worse than that.

• Like 6

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :kiss_wink:

Congrats on the ratings! 15.3%! Daebak daebak!

Cant wait to watch yesterday's episode kyaaaaa!

3 hours ago, moekyunii said:

finally watch the show with the soft subs , this episode is very hilarious , i cant wait to see the next episode :D:D:D

just done watching last night episode with english sub!..actually i've watched it live last night without english sub but still i find myself bursting into laughter ...yeah!it was soooo hilarious!...i keep laughing the whole time watching it...it took me almost two hours to finish it as i'm repeatedly playing it cuz it's really very entertaining and Hyo Joo oh man!she is so beautiful,cute and very amusing!....i love how the members keep saying how beautiful she is even without make up on:wub:....can't wait for next week's episode...

Spoiler

P.S actually this is my first time watching 1N2D in full(aside from are you ready?before it was called 1N2D)

• Like 5

@montanari I just found that out, thanks anyway~:lol:, people sure still upset about her brother scandal, well it's really sensitive issue, me personally really hate bully either it's in real life or cyber bullying. 

And for anyone who curious about Netz negative comments, here it is.... 

'1N2D' + Han Hyo Joo's secret camera, this is a special collab

1. [+5,011, -425] The game of chance to go home is the best reversal of this episode. It's alright to go home but they didn't wanna leave ㅋㅋ

2. [+4,192, -322] The PD's acting is really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+4,338, -448] Shows how much Yoo Ho Jin PD adore the members seeing how set up a hidden camera and got Han Hyo Joo to come to show after the members kept talking about her

4. [+3,231, -328] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYoo Ho Jin is daebak

5. [+2,459, -307] War has started

6. [+1,747, -226] They're working too hard to shield Han Hyo Joo. It's not her fault but it's doesn't look good how her family members are shielding each other up to save the dongsaeng. Her father's an army executive, her dongsaeng's an air force officer while she herself is an honorary ambassador for the air force. He was certainly mentioned on the suicide note of the soldier who committed suicide. The brother got away with this alone, so Han Hyo Joo can't go anywhere without receiving hate

Spoiler

7. [+1,718, -217] If I were a celebrity who's frequently on the screen, I would apologize.. Isn't that better for your image? ㅠㅠ Cha Seung Won even admitted he is not the birth father of his son. If there was someone in my family who did exactly the same thing as Han Hyo Joo's brother, I'd apologize without a doubt...This may not affect other people but when the family of the victim sees her face on tv, she'll always remind them of that incident

8. [+1,530, -167] So obvious she's there to promote her movie

9. [+1,785, -269]  Since her dad is an army executive, he was able to cover his son's crimes while the daughter's an honorary ambassador.. Why not give the son a promotion too? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Mydaily - Naver: '1N2D' members panicked when Han Hyo Joo is mentioned 

1. [+132, -7] They got fooled ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yoo PD's  acting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+67, -5] It's fun whenever the members and PD trick each other ㅋ

3. [+43, -2] Crayfish PD is good at acting ㅋㅋㅋ I got fooled too..

4. [+33, -2]ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crayfish PD's qualified enough to become an actor ㅋㅋ

5. [+25, -1] I thought it was real because of the PD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+88, -27] Everything else aside, Han Hyo Joo's pretty and has lots of aegyoㅋㅋ

Nate
1. [+1,230, -227] It's not only her dongsaeng's case that's the issue. Look up her confrontation with an actress... If she acts like that in front of her sunbae, do you think she usually behaves well? Her dongsaeng made trouble, this family's character is....

2. [+1,042, -189] I don't like seeing her. Pisses me off that the dongsaeng is living just fine thanks to his nuna

3. [+986, -200] I'm an avid fan of 1N2D, I switched the channel

4. [+85, -26] Ugh, why are the members acting like that? They're trying too hard to bring the mood up. So uncomfortable to watch ㅜ

Source :http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/1n2d-han-hyo-joo-infinity-challenge.html?m=1

• Like 6

GUTAENG AND THE BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I MISS SEEING THEM TOGETHER  SO MUCH 

WAE WAE DEFCONN YOU NOT THERE IF NOT MY OT6 WILL BE COMPLETED:tears: DEFCONN NOT THERE IS LIKE A FRIENDS REUNION WITHOUT CHANDLER SMH LIKE IT ALWAYS ONE PERSON MISSING TO MAKE IT INCOMPLETE JUST LIKE HOW JUHYEOK COME TO AWARD LAST YEAR BUT JJY IS ABSENT

idec the hates for HHJ because it not my place to judge her for her brother crime but im just grateful she become the link to bring the brothers reunion tonight :P 

lmao Juhyeok must be im no longer part of them but then the boys never gonna let him quit them even he no longer in show...they just gonna drag him along and throw his name or call him whenever they want :D it like the awkward but yet adorable reunion XD 

• Like 7

Awww its gutaeng! Its so good to see him together with his brothers. If we can't have him back to 1n2d, at least I hope one day Yoo PD will invite him as morning angel. Congrats on the rating (last week I kinda worried when Yoo Pd decided to invite HHJ). 

• Like 4

The latest episode is super fun! One of my favorites episode with guest.

They like Han Hyojoo but she's just the reason for them to have fun, not exactly the center stage where they pour all their attention to. Well, unless Jongmin's 'entertainment weekly' style :lol:

The variety tricksters part is so darn funny. Joonho's on the phone with his pager....hahahaha....I wonder why he never makes me laugh in Gag Concert but he's always so funny to me in this show. 

When they hung around outside the cafe trying to get Hyojoo's attention, they were really like a bunch of school boys trying to get an attention from a pretty girl. I guess boys wil be boys :D

Yoo PD really has a great team working with him. Brilliant writers, excellent editing, solid members. 

I love the love/hate relationship between Yoo PD and the members. They just prank and trick each other to no end. And not one single soul that comes to the show can escape the drink trick. Han Hyojoo included :lol:

For the first time, nobody wants to go home early. Trust Yoo PD to make twists in every episode :D

This episode is a keeper for me. I know nobody asks my top 3 episodes with female guests but here it is anyway:

1. Sassy and charming country ahjummas

2. Jeju spring trip with Han Hyojoo

3. Spring hiking trip with Davichi's Minkyung

No. 1 and 2 because the members were at their best and No. 3 because I like Minkyung blended well with the members.

I wonder if one of the members really goes home early next week.

• Like 4

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/11/han-hyo-joo-shares-thoughts-about-2-days-1-night-filming/

--------------------------------

http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/

[100416] Park Insuk PD’s Osen Interview

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003295967

Park Insuk is the current main PD of Unnies’ Slam Dunk, and use to work under Yoo PD on 1N2D S3.

On Cha Taehyun, Defconn and Kim Jongmin guesting on the first episode: “I’m in great debt to the Hyungs. All three of them readily agreed to be on the show without even asking about what the show is about. I didn’t even explain to them what kind of program it is, but they only asked what day and marked it down. It aired on the show too, but there was a part where the Hyungs asked, “But what are we doing?” - it’s because they really didn’t know. I’ll be happy to a collab any time too. We received help at the start, so later on, I’d be really happy if the chance to help the Hyungs comes, no matter what it is.”

• Like 7

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :love:

I found these on Twitter:

Cfxg6UoVAAA6Xrv.jpg:large

Cfxg7pgUsAARF3u.jpg:large

Uri Gutaeng Hyung-nim so shy that CTH had to hold his hand and 'drag' him to the stage. Awww I love their bromance!

Spoiler

And this short vid, awwww so cute la these dongsaengs! :heart: Gutaeng Hyung nim why so shyyyyy?

But it's good seeing him standing together with them. He's back, to where his heart is :)

Ahah Defconn is here everyone! He and BlunT sing part 2 OST for KBS drama My Lawyer Mr Joe! I love this OST since the first time I heard it when I was live recapping for last week's ep! And it turned out Defconn is the one singing it yattttaaa! :kiss_wink: