[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Just watched the raw episode, i really love part when they washing others foot, i dont understand what they said but i think it's all about sorry and thanks, the simple word from heart that have big impact and meaning...

• Like 5

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :love:

Thankssssss everyone for the goodies! :kiss_wink:

@The_Doctor Sounds great! So he got no excuses not to join them kkkk :tounge_xd:

I downloaded the episode last night but have yet to watch it. Cant wait to go back home and watch it (with sub since the sub is out alr) tonight!

Congrats on the ratings! We're still on top let's maintain it! \^_^/

[030416] 1N2D + Spring

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003291629

• [+3359, -92] 1N2D is fun lately
  • [+2744, -64] This is the second peak of 1N2D after Season 1!
  • [+2625, -46] Worrisome Pig Motae Solo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The words the Maknae said during the feet washing was so heartwarming. “Thank you for always doing this together with us”.. Remember These Members!!!!!
  • [+2211, -50] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can really tell that they’re close to one another ㅋㅋ
  • [+715, -20] Kim Junho ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thanks for not leaving ㅋㅋ
  • [+683, -17] The members are so great right now that I wish that they’ll keep on going for a long time like this ㅋㅋ It’s be perfect if Kim Joohyuk were here too…
  • [+614, -18] I love the members right now so much. With their chemistry, you could find good footage no matter what you throw at them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+531, -18] The feet washing kiss was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Worrisome Pig ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The staff and members all had a hard time not sleeping because they were throwing around the towels. It was fun. As expected, it’s number 1 for Sunday variety shows!!
  • [+501, -11] I thought it was the funniest when they were teasing Defconn ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Defconn hates it but the people who are watching find it so funny
  • [+486, -14] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 1N2D is really so much fun ㅋㅋ I burst out laughing at the feet washing ㅋㅋ The member’s chemistry is good too~ It was fun and touching ㅋㅋ 1N2D gives me laughs every Sunday ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+450, -11] He said he wouldn’t talk about Worrisome Pig anymore, but he kept on mentioning it ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+438, -8] Let’s not talk about Worrisome Pig Motae Solo anymore. I said to not talk about Worrisome Pig Motae Solo anymore! Ok, Worrisome Pig Motae Solo? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+378, -9] What Jung Joonyoung said to Cha Taehyun was probably sincere. He’s thankful to the members.
  • [+381, -12] Jung Joonyoung is cute ㅋㅋ Defconn was only holding a broom, but he was freaking scary ㅋㅋ
  • [+377, -16] I was so touched when Jung Joonyoung was washing Cha Taehyun’s feet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+342, -10] Today was really freaking funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I exploding in laughter ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+331, -14] 1N2D is really fun lately
  • [+312, -11] Today was freaking funny
  • [+305, -14] Jung Joonyoung is so cute ㅋㅋ
  • [+249, -2] The members didn’t slept for almost 36 hours, but their conditions were all so good. And more than anything, seeing how they don’t see variety as ‘work’, but instead enjoy themselves while working hard, it really makes me like them
  • [+237, -4] Even if you just throw one game at the members, they go crazy and make it really fun while playing tricks on each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+234, -4] Lately, every episode is a legend ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+206, -4] If it’s Sunday, then it’s 1N2D, of course ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+208, -5] Defconn started off the feet washing well. Kim Jongmin’s touched face~~ Remember These Members Forever! And the Maknae is the first water dunk for each 3 years ㅋㅋ
  • [+204, -4] The feet washing was so much fun from start to finish ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jung Joonyoung was so cute when he was being tickled, and Defconn and Kim Junho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+294, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Remember These Members~!!
  • [+195, -4] The feet washing was a great idea
  • [+187, -2] Crayfish PD: “It’s was SUUUUUUUU~CH a great idea” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+180, -3] It’s a bit of a shame that the Mat Hyung Gutaengie Hyung isn’t there, but Season 3′s family-like atmosphere is really alive and well.
  • [+183, -5] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 1N2D is really so much fun ㅋㅋ The feet washing made me burst out in laughter ㅋㅋ The member’s chemistry is great too~ It was fun and touching ㅋㅋ 1N2D gives me laughter every Sunday ㅋㅋㅋ Cha Taehyun is freaking funny
  • [+173, -3] When Jung Joonyoung said “Thank you for doing this together with us”, I was touched..
  • [+173, -3] They joke around, but they look so close to and comfortable with one another - I like it. I especially choked up at the Maknae’s words. Remember These Members Forever!!
  • [+161, -4] We’re thankful that we can do this together with the 5 members too^^
  • [+142, -3] 1N2D is really a healing variety show. I end up laughing without a single thought ㅋㅋ It’s great that the Maknae Jung Joonyoung, who’s usually the icon of luck, is the first water dunk each year! I ask for healthy laughs this year too ㅎ
  • [+142, -4] Cha Taehyun saved the towel game today. At first, he pretended to team up with Kim Junho, but in the time that Kim Junho went to the washroom, he ended up with 5 towels. Variety shows have to have some betrayal for it to be fun.
  • [+145, -7] Today was totally funny ㅋㅋ
  • [+121, -0] Jung Joonyoung is freaking handsome ㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱ I had fun watching today too. 1N2D is so much fun
  • [+137, -6] Why is 1N2D so fun lately ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+119, -0] It was a great thing that Kim Junho didn’t leave~ It’s so much fun ㅎㅎ
  • [+133, -5] 1N2D is fun, it’s freaking fun. Kim Junho and Daejoonie’s chemisty is good. But can’t Gutaengie Hyung come back? Gutaengie Hyung~
  • [+123, -2] Kim Junho-sshi, you’re going to keep on doing 1N2D, right? Don’t go anywhere^^
  • [+131, -6] The towel game was freaking fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+122, -3] As an avid viewer of 1N2D, I’m thankful that you guys are always doing this together with us too ㅎ Remember These Members Forever ♥
  • [+119, -3] I was so touched when the Maknae said “Thank you for always~ doing this together with us” ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Remember These Members~~ I love the chemistry of the 5 members so much
  • [+119, -3] Jung Joonyoung was freaking handsome today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute ㅋㅋㅋ

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=117&aid=0002745955

• [+815, -21] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The feet washing was so heartwarming. Do it together. Remember These Members~~
  • [+718, -17] The Worrisome Pig, Motae Solo was freaking funny ㅋㅋ
  • [+582, -19] I love that the 1N2D members look close to one another ♡
  • [+434, -11] Worrisome Pig Motae Solo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+192, -4] Cha Taehyun is really great. Honestly, at some point, actors think of variety shows as a side job, or if they don’t get the attention, they quit. But I like that Cha Taehyun isn’t like that.
  • [+140, -4] It’s because they’re close that he said things like that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s nice to see
  • [+135, -10] It’d be complete now if Gutaengie Hyung would come back ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+100, -2] As expected, 1N2D didn’t disappoint today either ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+94, -1] The 1N2D members must really be close ㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+81, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m really jealous of that kind of relationship

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003291623

• [+254, -5] I was wondering if he’d be the one, but the Makane is the first dunk this year too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The guys holding the wall up was daebak ㅋㅋ The Maknae is cute
  • [+200, -5] Maknae, it’s the third time ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 1N2D is getting more and more fun day-by-day! I hope it succeeds in the future too~♡
  • [+162, -6] Even as he’s being dunked, he’s cute ㅋㅋ
  • [+146, -4] It’s the 3rd time since the start ㅋㅋ
  • [+136, -2] Water dunks are always so great ㅋㅋㅋ
  • [+71, -1] The Maknae’s words during the feet washing was so heart-warming. “Thank you for always doing this together with us”.. Remember These Members!!!!!
  • [+64, -0] Jung Joonyoun is so cute~~ I feel happier too when I watch the Maknae

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0002800015

• [+494, -8] Kim Junho’s face when Cha Taehyun said he had his suspicions during Kim Junho’s incident with his agency ㅋㅋ
  • [+460, -20] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Since the 1N2D members look close to one another, it’s nice and comfortable to watch. The feet washing scene was funny and squeezed my heart at the same time. When they were talking about the things they were thankful and sorry about, I was touched by the Maknae’s words.. “Thank you for always doing this together with us”.. Remeber These Members~
  • [+438, -13] Kim Junho ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ He said hated it, but he keep on mentioning it ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 1N2D is so fun lately ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ
  • [+413, -9] They looked really close here
  • [+382, -40] I love watching the Maknae… At first I was wondering what to do if he’s arrogant, and there’s a generation gap between him and his Hyungs.. He overcame the age difference, is good to his Hyungs and looks polite too.. It’s heartwarming that he seems to receive love from the staff and his Hyungs ♡ I’ve become a fan of Jung Joonyoung ♡
  • [+126, -5] Kim Junho-Defconn were funny too… But Kim Junho-Cha Taehyun was really funny ㅋㅋㅋ Kim Junho’s bitter expression at Cha Taehyun’s words that he’s thankful that he didn’t leave…. And Cha Taehyun laying out his sorry heart! “I briefly couldn’t trust Hyung” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/816267

• [+199, -0] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even so, the Maknae is kind~ The words he said during the feet washing was heartwarming. “Thank you for always doing this together with us”.. Remember These Members!!!!!
  • [+154, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 1 million ㅋㅋㅋ Even so, he’s kind!! They look so warm ㅎㅎ 1N2D - Fighting!!!
  • [+151, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Even so, it’s heartwarming that he set up a blind date thinking of his hyung
  • [+136, -1] He’s taking care of Jongmin Hyung ㅋㅋㅋ Since the Maknae doesn’t let his kindness show, he’s more cool

Source: http://goonggeumhani.tumblr.com/post/142218418822/030416-1n2d-spring

• Like 10

Guest chocmagma

@The_Doctor I read the article before and LOLed! HAHAHA pity Yoo PD! What a busy morning for him and Lee Hwijae :P

Reading all the comments posted by @alex gil, one thing came into my mind, "I wish Gutaeng hyung-nim was there :)"

• [+2625, -46] Worrisome Pig Motae Solo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The words the Maknae said during the feet washing was so heartwarming. “Thank you for always doing this together with us”.. Remember These Members!!!!!

I legit cried. I imagine if Gutaeng hyung-nim was there, then Joonyoung's wish gonna be the saddest but honest wish ever :tears:

8 hours ago, alex gil said:

Can't help but agree with this one, without lately tho :)

yup just get rid of the popular lately since it obviously from people who can't appreciate every legendary episodes since ep1 season 3 tbh or just start watching this year bcos every ep since ep1 worthy to be called LEGEND waits for it DARY

though sometime having guest is fun but the best ep is always when it just the members only (well unless the next guest is Gutaeng than it will be perfect :P )...well with gutaeng nonstop movies he keep accepting it obvious he want to fully focus in acting only&does seem no way he gonna come back but i would be more than happy if he could at least guest some time..im sure he left because he sure his 5 dongsaeng will do well on their own even without them since the show popularity is going up without stopping so he won't feel worry with leaving him since the popularity&rating is stable..but please at least be back as special guest for special ep or more narration i don't mind short appearance when you are free im sure old viewer would be happy with that :P 

the feet washing and suffering with their towel just epic...lol CTH could never go back at that hour anyway it doesn't matter if he win or loss since it too early to be home..i wish JJy just stay to take pic together

hahaha CTH-Junho and Junho-Defconn feet washing just hilarious but also bittersweet when they mention Junho case again and bring back the fear that Junho would leave the show which pretty much everyone of our fear at that time...poor Defconn they will never not mentioning the words he hate the most :D 

awww maknae :( thank for the five of you for still staying and hopefully stay much much much longer for many years since i can't handle another goodbye :(  remember each member forever

having JJY as the first to taste the cold water every year pretty much the tradition itself lol please get it again next year XD 

since HHJ gonna appear in the show so i watch her movie Beauty Inside :P at least gutaeng can boast he work with her first before she appear in the show lol

• Like 7

I get worry for the next week's rating. Han Hyo Joo hated by quite many Koreans. I'm afraid they refuse to watch it just because of HHJ.

But, since I like HHJ (she is so pretty though, my grandpa like her as Dong Yi so much) and 1N2D so much, I will not skip next week's episode. Hufth, I hope they can count rating from the International fans also. 

And, today episode was hilarious! Washing and kissing foot is seriously a Daebak idea. Congrats team!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, francisuta said:

I get worry for the next week's rating. Han Hyo Joo hated by quite many Koreans. I'm afraid they refuse to watch it just because of HHJ.

But, since I like HHJ (she is so pretty though, my grandpa like her as Dong Yi so much) and 1N2D so much, I will not skip next week's episode. Hufth, I hope they can count rating from the International fans also. 

And, today episode was hilarious! Washing and kissing foot is seriously a Daebak idea. Congrats team!

Really? 

I like HHJ too.. That's why i'm quite excited that she will be joining as a guest in the next episode of 2D1N 

• Like 4

God this weeks episode was great, the feet wash was amazing and i actually thought they couldn't top that in the same episode. But here we are the team suprised me with the towel game :D that part was super funny, i actually closed my mouth with my hands so that my neighbors wouldn't come for an unpleasant visit :D (actually i don't give a richard simmons about neighbors, i didn't want them to disturb me while watching 2d1n :D ) 

I think the devil has awaken again, welcome second and more subtle Yaps CTH :D:D 

• Like 5

wow I love the feet washing segment so much. Congratulation on the rating. I kinda worried about this week rating because it almost final episode for k-pop star, but IND2 team never disappoint us:wub:. This episode is very funny, Jong min won the long jump , towel game, Defcon the worrisome pig, the always adorable funny Junho and Tae Hyun, and of course our maknae need dunk to cold water again :P, LOL. I agreed with the netizen comments, but they should stop using "lately" in their comment. IN2D always funny not only "lately":phew:.

7 hours ago, francisuta said:

I get worry for the next week's rating. Han Hyo Joo hated by quite many Koreans. I'm afraid they refuse to watch it just because of HHJ

Oh this is the first time I heard about this. I thought K-netizens like her, since Dong Yi received high rating. Even though, i prefer 1N2D invite

non celebrities guest(student special, viewers special, school teacher, etc) , I believe next week's rating will still high. I saw her in running man before, and she did well in that episode.

• Like 5

I really really loved the feet-washing part of the episode. Jun Ho and Defconn section had me in stitches. Oh my gosh! That was sooooo hilarious. It was heartwarming and sweet. Yoo PD is right; feet washing is really a great act of humility and brings people closer together. We do it at my church from time to time so I know the feeling....well, we don't kiss the foot. lol :D

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, francisuta said:

The funny thing is, they hate them because of she doesn't wanna say sorry for her brother's case. The news are everywhere.

Oh now i remember ,sorry im getting so forgetful:sweatingbullets:. Its about her brother army scandal. Something to do with bullying if I remember correctly. Hopefully this will not bring negative effect to 1n2d next week rating. i think PD yoo will never invite her if this will bring low rating to 1N2D. Let's put our trust in PD Yoo decision in this :)

• Like 5

I have to congratulate Yoo PD once again to take another aspect of 1N2D to another level.

After, like one of you said, the legendary (and tiring) Harbin trip, this time the members go deeper with the relationship between them. It's touching how they reveal things they sorry about and thankful about.

I want to hug Joonyoung when he thanked Taehyun, his most reliable hyung. I want to thank him, too. And thank Joonho for keeping his 'feet' in 1N2D :)

They started awkward with Jongmin-Defconn but ended laughing so much with Defconn-Joonho's part. Yoo PD even remembers Joonho was sulking with Defconn's attitude in ramyun eating. 

Yes, how I wish Gutangie hyung was there, too. 

And trust Taehyun to turn things around with towel dropping segment. The guy knows how play around :lol:

• Like 4