[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/members-of-2-nights-and-1-day-get-their-wishes-granted-with-special-visit-by-this-beautiful-star

TGIF!

What a great news to end a Friday! :)

Sorrrry.. forgot to introduce myself. Actually, i followed 2D1N since S1, going through up and down with the show. Really great that they have been on track, their great bro-chemistry and closeness. I wonder if any of the PDs luke in here..? Hahaha...

• Like 8

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :love:

Thank you for the explanation, @joycemay and @kjmcth!

Welcome, @miwasj! Pls feel at home and share with us any news you got on our members! :wink:

Last night I rewatched Harbin Trip Part 2 and LOLed at this scene! :joy: The way he appeared before them, I cannot stop laughing!

PD-nim's IG updates.

I'm really looking forward to Jeju's episode.

And really hope that they will invite uri Kim Joo Hyuk back on show. If not for full time cast, at lest as a guest. HAHA.. that would be fun..:P

• Like 4

'1 Night 2 Days's production team told Donga.com on April 1, "It's a concept that involves Han Hyo Joo riding on the same plane with the cast members by chance and flying to Jeju Island together. We're glad that Han Hyo Joo, who doesn't really do variety, is guesting on our show. We're very grateful. The cast don't know about this situation at all. I hope that you'll check the details when the episode airs.

Previously, a media outlet had reported that Han Hyo Joo will be appearing on '1 Night 2 Days.' Now it seems like those talks are confirmed! Be sure to tune in to watch Han Hyo Joo's chemistry with the cast of '1 Night 2 Days'! 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/1-night-2-days-has-a-special-episode-planned-featuring-the-gorgeous-actress-han-hyo-joo

-----------

PREVIEW NEXT WEEK 

eoFSw0h.png

• Like 7

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :love:

Hiyaaaah cant wait to watch today's episode! Looking from the goodies you guys shared here, I bet it'll be super duper funny!

@miwasj oh my I'm so loving the idea of inviting Gutaeng hyung-nim as the guest! After he successfully becoming their narrator, now is the time to invite him as the guest! :kiss_wink:

@The_Doctor Yoo PD is the most hardworking PD I've ever watched lol. It's not an easy job to 'take care' of those 5 chaotic brothers, now the twins come to the set, wow he must be so busy! :sweat_smile:

YaE3S2w.jpg

YaE3S2w.jpg

2) KBS HAPPY SUNDAY  (TROS+ 1N2D)  (-1.6% )

12.5% 160403

LAST WEEK 

14.1% 160327

-------------------------------------

1) MBC SUNDAY NIGHT (MASK KING+ REAL MEN) (+0.8%)

15.8% 160403 

LAST  WEEK 

15.0% 160327

----------------------------

SBS GOOD SUNDAY (RM+ KPOPSTARS5 )

----------------------------

2ND SLOT SINGLE RATING 

P1UkZTh.png

-0.2 diffrent with  kpopstar s5

1) 1N2D S3 E117 (-2.0%)

14.8%  160403 

LAST WEEK 

16.8%  160327 

-------------------------

* both sbs program up 

KPOPSTAR WILL REACH FINAL..  

i bit confused with rating this show diffrent on naver /nate + plus articel...

2)  SBS KPOPSTAR S5(+ 3.1%)

14.6 % 160403 

LAST WEEK 

11.5% 160327 

-----------------------------

3) mbc REAL MEN (+ 0.7% )

10.7% 160403

LAST WEEK 

10.0% 160327 

------------------

1ST  SLOT  SINGLE RATING

1) MBC MASK KING (- 1.3% )