[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :blush:

@jayne1874, I feel the same. The latest ep seems so short. I cant get enough of them :bawling: And yes chingu, I'll be sooooo excited if Gutaeng hyung-nim decided to come back! :love:

I was reading an article on SoDa siblings cute moments and suddenly came across this one article:

Super Junior’s Kangin, Jung Joon Young, 2AM’s Jinwoon, and Lee Chul Woo to Star in New Reality Show

Super Junior’s Kangin, singer and entertainer Jung Joon Young, 2AM’sJinwoon, and model Lee Chul Woo are teaming up for a new JTBC reality show!

The four guys will be starring in JTBC’s new show “Hitmaker,” in which they’ll be travelling overseas to try other country’s new types of sports. They’ll first be touring around Europe, where they’ll be taking on thrilling challenges, and it’s confirmed that their first shooting location is Germany.

“Hitmaker” is expected to air its first episode at the end of April or in early May. After about four episodes, it will be decided whether or not the show will continue.

Are you excited to see these four stars travel together in “Hitmaker”?

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/30/super-juniors-kangin-jung-joon-young-2ams-jinwoon-and-lee-chul-woo-to-star-in-new-reality-show/

I LOLed at one of the comments: "Jung Joon Young and sports? this is gonna be fun"

I'm thinking the same actually hahaha. Our maknae and sports cannot be put in one sentence luls (but I just did ahaha) :tounge_xd:

CTH's thought why after 5 months they still havent got any new member: Because no one wanna join them.

Awww dont say that, oppa! I'm more than willing to join you guys!

2D1N%2042_zps5itmglx6.png

new show kbs  where  The production staff will include PD Park In Suk, who worked on “2 Days & 1 Night” and “Gag Concert,” as well as writer Ji Hyun Sook (“2 Days & 1 Night”)  -- with title sister slam dunk  released teaser yesterday and in teaser kim jong min appeared . 

read full articel 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/13/girls-generations-tiffany-and-rapper-jessi-among-lineup-for-new-kbs-variety-show/

160408%2B%25EC%2596%25B8%25EB%258B%2588%

160408%2B%25EC%2596%25B8%25EB%258B%2588%

source info /pic 

---------------------

link teaser 

• Like 8

13 hours ago, chocmagma said:

I LOLed at one of the comments: "Jung Joon Young and sports? this is gonna be fun"

I'm thinking the same actually hahaha. Our maknae and sports cannot be put in one sentence luls (but I just did ahaha)

He will be using his smart brain to escape from the hard sports hehe.

13 hours ago, chocmagma said:

CTH's thought why after 5 months they still havent got any new member: Because no one wanna join them.

haha I'm more than willing to join them too.

• Like 4

1N2D is filming in Jeju Island now.

12080442_237907103227299_485642376_n.jpg  

JJY also just posted this pic in his ig.

Ce6pTA-UMAAIqvG.jpg

I just realized this is April fool's day.  So the crew will trick the members that Han Hyo Joo will come as a guest or she really come? Lol.

Edit : Han Hyo Joo really is the guest. The boys' dream came true. :joy:

12070746_974068522669296_471655035_n.jpg

Ce7iP3sW4AEZWUE.jpg

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, francisuta said:

I've just watched countryside diary episode again. And with that episode I realize that Yoo PD always followed Gutaeng Hyung.

every member have PD - writer -vj .....usualy every member have same vj with them but PD -writer will changed every epi....so on that epi pd yoo follow kim joo hyuk....

• Like 4

On 3/28/2016 at 3:35 PM, salz said:

edit: btw the boys sure are excited to make the member kiss each other lol...they totally making a short BL drama there XD 

is Defconn 1st real kiss is with Junho lmao

and is Taehyun the next hair pulling partner of Junho

So sorry to cut short your post... Well so funny how destiny works on JH & Defconn on the latest episode. I'm sure it was not scripted and I saw how amazingly Junho got kissed by no other than Defconn... why among the members, it has to be Defconn? It's destiny... LOL!!! :P

tumblr_o20e2ns8nx1v2zvwoo3_500.gif

tumblr_o20e2ns8nx1v2zvwoo2_500.gif

tumblr_o20e2ns8nx1v2zvwoo4_500.gif

gifs by joonyoungism

• Like 7

fanpic 160401-160402 jeju island 

guest Han Hyo Joo

-------

just info yesterday epi happy together already beat up rating time 1n2d as guest 

e440 -6.3%

160331 e442 -7.1% 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, beyaruth said:

So sorry to cut short your post... Well so funny how destiny works on JH & Defconn on the latest episode. I'm sure it was not scripted and I saw how amazingly Junho got kissed by no other than Defconn... why among the members, it has to be Defconn? It's destiny... LOL!!! :P

the first one who suggest about kissing is Defconn when he said can you order them to kiss once JJY become the king lol

and then Junho the one who told to choose no2&4 to kiss and end up both him and Defconn chosen lol..they seriously never learn the lesson that the person who suggest always get picked unless you really lucky :P maybe it both karma&destiny lmao

wow Han Hyo Joo i like her^^

the member sure gonna be in heaven lol

• Like 5

Guest chocmagma

Hello members! :love:

Thank you, @The_Doctor! I watched it before at anor streaming site. It has been awhile since I last watched Happy Together, ever since they replaced the MCs if I'm not mistaken. And the only episode I watched after the replacement is Yano Shiho Special and recently 2D1N Special.

Ikr, @joycemay! I couldnt believe that he accepted to be part of that reality show lol. But one thing for sure, as you said, he will use another 'talent' of him to escape any sports that're difficult for him hahaha.

The members will be so angry then if the crews tricked them again :sweat_smile:

I'm so happy seeing their happy faces! At least they're not being fooled on April's fool :glasses:

@salz not only in 2D1N, I think even in other reality shows, the one who suggested always ended up becoming the victim of his own suggestion xD

@ace-e If I'm not mistaken, Kwon Ryul is there since season 1. And in season 3, you can spot him in earlier episode than backpacking trip's. For example ep 10 - The Manly Trip Part 2. I'm not sure why he was there but I do think there's no problem for him to be the VJ for both 2D1N and RM.

2D1N%2025_zpsplfjrb9m.png

PD Park already give clue they will shoot at jeju today after uploaded pic on  thursday

--------------------

they at beach.... so someone need go enter water or not for this trip....

me: only defconn changed his outfit 

12531146_946451265470725_407923421_n.jpg

12907149_1182530621779974_463722583_n.jp

• Like 6

1 hour ago, LyraYoo said:

One happy dude is rejoicing after HHJ 's guesting 

haha this guy tumblr_m8il0rQsuY1qa80mlo1_250.gif

8 hours ago, ace-e said:

on the backpacking trip episode, there was a kwonryul, vj, also vj-ing yoo jae suk on runningman

why he was there? was he also part of 1n2d team?

Atcually the vj, camera directors and majority of 1N2D staff is not permanent staff of kbs (except for PD's team). Most of them are outsourced employees and freelance staff. So, vj from running man (sbs) also free to work at other channel, for example 1N2D (KBS). Kang Ho Dong clarified about this during one of 1N2D season 1 trip (Sorry, I can't remember which trip:sweatingbullets:).

Update: KHD mentioned about this during their special trip to Baekdu Mountain.

• Like 7

53 minutes ago, joycemay said:

Atcually the vj, camera directors and majority of 1N2D staff is not permanent staff of kbs (except for PD's team). Most of them are outsourced employees and freelance staff. So, vj from running man (sbs) also free to work at other channel, for example 1N2D (KBS). Kang Ho Dong clarified about this during one of 1N2D season 1 trip (Sorry, I can't remember which trip:sweatingbullets:).

Update: KHD mentioned about this during their special trip to Baekdu Mountain.

PD Kang (camera director) he also on RM  .. he with  1n2d since s1 alwys appear on 1n2d s1 ( play games with member ) & he won award time kbs ent now lighting pd alwys appear on s3 -s2 ....  same with vj tros ... if see their ig they updated abt kids on tros & also rm.... 

uF1ZmLW.jpg

• Like 8