[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/21/lee-guk-joo-is-a-fatal-seductress-on-2-days-1-night/

Lee Guk Joo Is a Fatal Seductress On “2 Days & 1 Night”

On February 21, KBS aired the second part of the “2 Days & 1 Night Girlfriend Special” featuring comediennes Park Na Rae, Jang Do Yeon, andLee Guk Joo as guests. During the broadcast, Lee Guk Joo displayed her fatal aegyo and seductive dancing to win the favors of PD Lee Ho Jin.(PD YOO)

During lunch, Lee Guk Joo attempted a sexy dance in order to win food from the other teams. Through the dance, she managed to find a victim in PD Lee Ho Jin who was hiding in a corner and brought him out to dance. After the dance, Defconn commented to everyone’s laughter, “It’s been a while since I’ve seen PD Lee Ho Jin this flustered.” Then a writer for the show added, “PD Lee Ho Jin says that he got to experience feelings that he never had before.”

lee guk ju 3

Lee Guk Joo continued her seduction of PD Lee Ho Jin by selecting him as a partner for tube sledding during the day activities. And during dinner time, she performed another sexy dance in order to win food. During the dance she went up directly in front of Lee Ho Jin while pointing her fingers at him. She finished her dance by sitting on the scared PD’s lap, causing him to fall off his chair and making the set explode in laughter. Lee Guk Joo’s persistent aegyo finally resulted in Lee Ho Jin giving up two ramen for the “2 Days & 1 Night” cast.

• Like 7

0THXytU.jpg

he back to korea with 1stflight with jm -jjy . (he at incheon)..1-3 fan come to korea for  coolyote concert .. they get taking pic with jongmin &  meet kwon  at this airport 

9mdNoXP.jpg

------------------------------

junho- taehyun back together with pd ... where defconn i not see his pic evenjunho-taehyun also visit 1 place after member as jm-jjy back korea

77TgKg9.jpg

oGKNGr1.jpg

P31duwV.jpg

Hb0CgwC.jpg9aJFhND.jpg

ready to back to korea 

tBoANyK.jpg1USrr3b.jpgyOSTkXG.jpgWW2sLsy.jpg3iOcETf.jpg

• Like 7

Guest kayefaye

Joo-hyuk showed his fridge on "Please Take Care of My Refrigerator" yesterday. There are traces of 1N2D in his fridge. He still has the yuzu tea that they made and the ribs that the maknae brought for him on his last episode. MC Kim Sung-joo was also calling him Gutaeng hyung. Somehow I feel like that Gutaeng monicker has become even more popular after he left the show. :D

5CdFmLS.jpg?1uwk0alJ.jpg?1xP1w5mv.jpg?1lW2M7m3.jpg?1

Top netizen comments, no surprise: 

1. [+1,275, -25] There's 1N2D in Gutaeng hyung's fridge~
2. [+1,140, -32] All we need is love ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gutaeng hyung, come back to 1N2D ㅠㅠ
3. [+821, -28] I hope he returns to 1N2D

source

im super happy 1n2d rating still on top despite the real man female sp :D

the ep is pure gold and crack like Jongmin said they overflowing with content lmao seem 2016 still great year for the show well i hope every year is great year

i hope Harbin gonna score high rating too even without guest :P 

awww Joo Hyuk hyung sad fridge making special appearance in tv again :( 

well at least there seem to be some increase compare to more empty in 1n2d before but it still sad lol ;0; 

but yay there some 1n2d memory in it though i hope it not expired lol

yeah i feel like Gutaeng nickname become even more popular after he left lol

in last week ep Narae even rank him as her 1st choice if Joohyuk still there i think he would be happy to be somebody 1st choice :wub: 

JJY seem happy he being rank as kind as Joohyuk :wub:

i think it amazing even if the member not mention him it even the guest who mention him first lol seem the show&viewer really not moving on yet despite already around 3 month after he left

recently i have been watching again all the older ep with 6 of them it still never get old no matter how many times i watch, im thankful Gutaeng last for 100 ep so there 100ep to rerun whenever i miss him lol

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, salz said:

in last week ep Narae even rank him as her 1st choice if Joohyuk still there i think he would be happy to be somebody 1st choice :wub: 

JJY seem happy he being rank as kind as Joohyuk :wub:

I was cracking up at this part. Lady guest really intent on explaining how Joo Hyuk is her ideal type no matter how many times she was interrupted :lol: 

Guk Joo wow that lady can dance! I think PD Yoo was bewitched this episode :blush: and it’s not finished yet! 

• Like 5

Hello there :) I have been a silent lurker here, following this thread quite a long time :D I have been watching 2d1n since season 2 from KBS world. This season have been keeping me happy all time, I just remember bits and pieces and smile :D Last episode.. I just laughed my richard simmons off, my mom even come from the next room saying "are you crazy?" :D Kudos to Lee Guk Joo and our PD Yoo Ho Jin, you both were the scene stealers of this episode :D 

2d1n fighting! :heart:

• Like 5

5 hours ago, flybabyfly said:

I was cracking up at this part. Lady guest really intent on explaining how Joo Hyuk is her ideal type no matter how many times she was interrupted :lol: 

Guk Joo wow that lady can dance! I think PD Yoo was bewitched this episode :blush: and it’s not finished yet! 

yessss i keep repeating and laugh at that exact part like they keep change the topic to the road and interrupting her everytime she say her ideal and even pd timing purposely interrupt her again lmao but she really don't give up lol

yeah she can dance so good and pretty much know every choreography :P

poor Yoo pd but this ep totally his ep lol...he can't get away from her intense approach and poor guy can't even sleep

• Like 3

10 hours ago, flybabyfly said:

I was laughing so hard at Park Na Rae and Kim Jun Ho sunbae annoying faces, said she's the female KJH. Somebody please make a gif of these two, so hilarious! And so funny how the members made the 3 guests leave them and look for Yoo PD instead. Guk Joo dance and aegyo -- so cute!

• Like 4

I really thought Real Men would take over #1 slot in ratings, so I'm happy 1N2D still got it. Hopefully Harbin special can draw more viewers too.

My cheek hurt watching the latest episode. I could't stop laughing. Those ladies knew how to bring laugh and since they're comedian, members didn't have to worry to act rough on them. Yoo PD got dragged into the messy loveline was pure gold. He just couldn't resist everytime Gookju approached him. Narae still didn't give up on JJY. But Defconn and JDY not as lovey dovey as last week. When KJH asked Gookju which is up and which is down, I died. :joy: But there's no preview for next episode. I wonder if they will start to air Harbin special next week or the week after.

KJHyuk's fridge still so empty, but at least not as bad as when they visited his home in his last episode. He still have the pork ribs from JJY and citrun tea that KJH and Defconn made. I watched the part when the MC took the pork and citrun tea out then he explained that 1N2D members gave them to him. When he called JJY, Joonyoung-i, I can feel his affection toward JJY and also the other members. Just come back, gutaeng hyung. :tears: I hope he can get married soon so he won't be lonely anymore.

PS : Defconn was the guest in JJY band's concert on Sunday. He performed one of his songs. This is the first time I saw JJY properly bow to Defconn. :lol: Anyone can translate what he said after he bowed and said thanks?

Another thing, JJY just released his new solo single today. The song sounds so beautiful. 

• Like 6

Guest pink_dolphins

Seeing the light PD pics above that reminded me when I first saw him in ep.1 of season 3 and they said he was an international referee... I actually believed that. *embarrassed* :P

Right now I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere, feeling like living in a dinosaur era, where 2 bars of wifi signals is non affordable luxury.

I can't watch two latest episodes but at least I can still get bits and pieces from you guys. A million thanks to you my virtual friends for the updates.

So, it's Guk Joo who can crack our Yoo PD's hard shell huh? :D I always knew it would take one heck of a special kind to render him speechless, motionless, basically down on his knees. You go, gal!

• Like 3

On 2/25/2016 at 1:28 PM, pink_dolphins said:

Seeing the light PD pics above that reminded me when I first saw him in ep.1 of season 3 and they said he was an international referee... I actually believed that. *embarrassed* :P

He from s1 as referee (that time time they play foot volleyball) ad continue on s2 ... even 1 trip trip jeju s2 have viewers want take pic with him... 

================================================

E112 16028 kb2tv they will continue with part 3 girlfriend special and new trip ---- harbin trip.....myungsoo on radio show have talk recording 1n2d  at kbs building made  dont have parking that time... 

CXEUKKb.jpg

egKpLE0.jpg

part 3 girl friend special 

ZFFsTyV.jpg

more pic

XUBNdQQ.jpg

sMieCE5.jpg

lJdiGvP.jpg

JgeFSlf.jpg

• Like 6

Lee Gook Ju is hilarious in episodes 132-133!

She manages to steal the show with her enthusiastic, courageous attempts at bringing laughter among the cast. Even PD Yoo Jin Ho is flustered due to her bold advances at him in some scenes!

I laugh so hard while watching these episodes. :lol: