[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Watched the latest epi days ago but didn't have time to comment about it. I usually wasn't excited whn female guests comes to the show but this time around it was those comediennes who came so I had to give it a try.

From the very beginning I spotted that the girls really stole the show in a good way - both DefConn and JJY became "victims" of matchmaking. DefConn was not himself that day. JJY was totally out of it. CTH was happy as ever. KJM is still KJM despite evrything they do to him. And KJH was pretty quiet since all these girls was his respected juniors and was his former CoKo Ent. colleagues. Evn Yoo PD became a victim. LOL:lol:

DefConn was probably serious about Do Yeon. He really wasn't himself that day. Usually he would go all excited (evn exaggerated his reactions) with female guests but he didn't evn budge whn the rest of them kept teasing him. Is this really a 'some' going on?

And about JJY... I dunno what is everyone complaining about. I loved him to bits on this epi becoz like DefConn, whn there's guest (evn female guests), he usually disappeared to the back of the cast and he hardly have any lines. But this time around he had air-time with his reactions towards PNR. He was direct with his expressions but at least we got to see him feeling uneasy. I laughed all the time at his disappointment. No complaints there. But I can tell I bet he became friends with PNR after filming... in the words of Yoo PD, they have a chat room, too, now. I can't wait what the nxt epi will be like for this couple. :D

And those coats their wearing reminded me of snipers! Whn KJH said that it's still cold in Harb in recent epi, I didn't thought that Yoo PD would give them so much love and 'warmth'. I hope the trip will kill it... time to really compete with RM-female special.

And an advance wish, in case I can't find the time to do so. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUNG JOON YOUNG!

• Like 7

JJY was spotted in Harbin airport this morning. According to the person who posted this picture, some production staffs were there with him too, but not sure about the other members. Maybe he came back with first flight because of his concert, while the rest come back later.

CbnoeJ5UcAAPZRX.jpg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, montanari said:

JJY was spotted in Harbin airport this morning. According to the person who posted this picture, some production staffs were there with him too, but not sure about the other members. Maybe he came back with first flight because of his concert, while the rest come back later.

White hat Kim jong min..he also back to Korea morning for concert tonight (coolyote concert encore 20 at Seoul 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB_iqjtMtvV/

• Like 4

^^ Yoo PD has fans too. :wub: He's practically the unofficial member and gets so much love from 1N2D's fans too. I also can't wait for new episode. :D

@kjmcth That's KJM? I didn't know. :sweatingbullets: I couldn't see his face and the fan who took the pic must be didn't realize or her eyes just on JJY lol. So they came back together.

Btw, Happy birthday to uri maknae. I wish the best for him and his career, especially as musician which is his true passion. I also hope he can entertain us in the show as long as possible with his 4D characters and the hyungs keep pouring him with so much love. Maknae, fighting!

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fpostfiles4.naver.ne

CbqqlfgUAAA4R5G.png

• Like 8

1 hour ago, montanari said:

^^ Yoo PD has fans too. :wub: He's practically the unofficial member and gets so much love from 1N2D's fans too. I also can't wait for new episode. :D

@kjmcth That's KJM? I didn't know. :sweatingbullets: I couldn't see his face and the fan who took the pic must be didn't realize or her eyes just on JJY lol. So they came back together.

Some kjm fan get take pics with him becoz these fan also attend coolyote concert. 

Edited by kjmcth
  • Like 7

From kkuljaem:

1N2D

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

Xports News - Naver: '1N2D', Girlfriend special, keeping pace with love 
1. [+3,873, -44] Ah ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋFunny from start to finish ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋPark Narae and the chair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYoo PD's resignation ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So good
2. [+3,232, -38] As expected from comediennes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They all worked hard ㅋㅋㅋ Park Narae's chair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+2,467, -33] Laughed so hard today. 1N2D is jjang
4. [+1,909, -25] So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+1,949, -80] Defconn is actually quite caring~
6. [+722, -16] Lee Gukjoo has good chemistry with crayfish PD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThese ladies are such wonderful guests,  I love them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+666, -10] Kim Junho: ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ To what extent is up, to what extent is down?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+671, -27] This episode had me laughing out loud ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMy heart was fluttering whenever Jung Joonyoung puts his arm around Park Narae's shoulders
9. [+569, -15] Who watch Real Men nowadays, you're better off jumping on the 1N2D bandwagon
10. [+481, -12] Yoo PD is funny as hell~~ I recommend him as the 6th member ㅎㅎ
11. [+417, -24] Jung Joonyoung received so much hate last week but he's gotten a lot closer to Park Narae in this episode~ He was just being shy but zombie netizens were so quick to attack him
12. [+357, -7] Woah... Today was honestly really funny

o1.jpg

o2.jpg

tv Report - Nate: '1N2D', Lee Gukjo switches on Yoo Hojin PD's green light
1. [+423, -25] Today was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋㄱ My whole family burst out in laughter during the musical chairs game
2. [+403, -22] Lee Gukjoo's good at dancing
3. [+368, -23] Crayfish PD and Lee Gukjoo are fun and cute together ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+57, -5] It's been a while since a 1N episode made me laugh this hard.  Lee Gukjoo seems  to enjoy dancing so much.  Her energy is contagious ㅋㅋㅋ I don't understand why people would hate on her
5. [+52, -4] Got bored of Real Men so I switched over to 1N2D. It's the best of the weekend variety show latelyㅋㅋㅋ SBS is only killing Running Man by moving it to a different time slot especially with big competitors like Mask Singer and Superman Returns. I started getting more into 1N after the camping trip and the episodes with the 3 comediennes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+43, -8] It's admirable to see Lee Gukjoo-ssi always working hard. I like that about her but I hope she doesn't overwork herself!

_-----------_-----------_------------

Super hilarious episode from start to finish (even without subs). Yoo PD looks like auditioning to be the 6th member. It was hella riot from the lunch bokbulbok, their talk inside the car on the way to the basecamp, the comediennes raiding yoo pd's room, the snow tube experience with yoo pd kkk, cth-junho's prank, the dinner bokbulbok...whew!! Everything's gold in this episode. Congrats for the 16.7% rating defeating the first episode of Real Men's Female Editiin for the first time (in 3 years?). So happy that a lot of people are jumping into the 1n2d bandwagon. Btw,our beloved crayfish PD just posted his very energetic,pre-Harbin photo kkk.

1n2d fighting!!

• Like 7