[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

7 hours ago, mj25 said:

@pink_dolphins I also think Deacon is quite serious with Jang Do Yeon and to be honest, I kinda think she's actually quite pretty for a comedians (and she's super tall lol :P) and for JJY I think he seems like he don't really care about Narae :sweatingbullets: (at some point it actually quite funny haha) they've met before though on one of her comedy shows though and Yoo PD said not to worry since there will be some changes shown in JJY's attitude on the next part, let's just hope he become closer with her :P He said his attitude is for a concept for this episode special (maybe bad guy concept? I'm not too sure either haha):D 

They did remark JJY was talkative DURING the break so it seems it is his concept but Defconn looks really serious! 

JongJu vs JinJu lol will we see a showdown?? :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3

lol poor maknae for being criticized badly due to his demeanour. He is always like that even in WGM; he has that push-and-pull method and he is a tsundere. I think he just doesn't know how to act around Narae since she is very straightforward. By now we ought to expect that Joonyoung is full of surprises esp. when it comes to his relationship with people. I won't be surprised if they already exchange phone numbers :P

• Like 3

I guess some of the k-netz are always critizing any celebrities, it's like they have nothing better to do lol :sweatingbullets: I mean i'm not even surprised of his attitute towards Narae, JJY is always known for his "push-pull" method on his opposite partner but some of netz keep on attacking him on that but they do like "JJY type" of guy on dramas like the bad guy lol  

It's just kinda sad to see all the hurtful words k-netz wrote (I do understand a bit of korean so I kinda read some haha) sometimes they keep relating unnecessary things and make things bigger which make me worry about our members sometimes :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, @montanari thanks for the transalation :DI'm really anticipating next week's episode :) hopefully everything goes well with all the couples with CTH-KJH included :P I'm kinda curious on what they'll so as a guy-guy couple during the contest haha  and I'm really hoping 1N2D can beat Real Men Female Special :D 

On another hand, it seems like JJY's having a comeback on 24th :D 

Spoiler

201602160843774665_56c262db7b9cb_99_2016

• Like 6

I don't think JJY has been hated that much because of this, he just has anti's making rounds in the internet. If he really is hated, this news should have landed on NB already.. Chill! 

Best comment on this tho: [+171, -19] I’m a guy, but my heart oddly fluttered too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was kind of like I understood why girls like bad guys. >> So cool to know this from a man's perspective! 

• Like 6

I had watching this ep 3 times in 24 hours hahaha, normally I watched 2 times (raw then sub) but because I read there's critics towards JJY i watched again and i can't find any part that he was rude or not polite. I think he is very cute in this ep and I love part when Narae-ssi asked him why he didn't choose them as best couple, he said "It's my choice", at that moment I look him as Man not as Boy ^^
Defcon-ssi you really obvious likes JDY. 

• Like 6

20 hours ago, montanari said:

[+9007, -1036]

Look at all the upvotes on that article~. I'm glad. I watched the episode yesterday and he was just being Joon Young. Sometimes even when his hyungs are acting out he's just quietly smiling in the back. Knowing about the controversy ahead of watching the episode, I paid more attention to his behaviour. He was doing it for the laugh and they were so cute together. Him being tsundere and her being so forward. I really like the three ladies and oh my gosh! Defconn and Do Yeon had me squealing and blushing like I was watching a romcom. She's really pretty too and you can just sense the tension between them. 

I honestly think Defconn is good looking, as well as Guk Joo, she's so pretty. When she teared up because of the zip line, I felt so bad for her although it was funny. That was such a great episode. I hope the viewers remain and increase when they go up against the RM Female Edition next week. 

• Like 5

The members in Incheon Airport. But KJH wasn't there. Maybe he still need to finish gagcon recording?

CbZ_Kg2UsAAeN4C.jpg

CbZ_LQPVIAAMp1N.jpg

CbZ_J9RUsAAwIzh.jpg

CbZ_LGgUUAAEGup.jpg

Who gave them that coat tho'? :joy: I think they got and wore it in the airport after the opening, because JJY dressed like this at first with his mic already on.

CbZ604GUkAArj1L.jpg

• Like 9

Did i understand CTH's schedule right? They will be shooting from feb 17-21? 5 days?:blink: maybe not in harbin for 5 days,right?

2월 17일 (수)~2월 21일 (일) KBS2 예능 [해피선데이-1박 2일 시즌3] 촬영 (source:blossomenter.com)

• Like 6

I'm not really surprised with JJY having some complains from k-nets (it's just sometimes kinda weird when they make a big deal over small matters) :P I mean even Lee Seung Chul last time said because he has so many loyal fans, he started to gather antis :sweatingbullets: I just hope 1N2D will have lesser complaints for all the members :D since this show has been so funny (especially the recent episodes due to Yoo PD unpredictable games :P)

Anyway, the members looks so cute in those bear like clothes lol :P they look so fluffy :wub: I can't wait to watch the netizens' reactions at the airport haha and I was also wondering why KJH is not there, maybe he'll fly to Harbin himself due to his schedule? 

And if CTH's schedule said they'll be filming 5 days in Harbin, that's a bit weird though cause as far as I know, JJY has concerts on 20-21st Feb and if I'm not wrong, KJM also has concert on the 20th :huh: I think we will see at least one fancam when they return anyway :P 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, mj25 said:

Anyway, the members looks so cute in those bear like clothes lol :P they look so fluffy :wub: I can't wait to watch the netizens' reactions at the airport haha and I was also wondering why KJH is not there, maybe he'll fly to Harbin himself due to his schedule? 

I’m thinking if PD Yoo had them fitted like woolly mammoths from Ice Age or some cartoon :P fitting costume for Harbin 

• Like 6

@flybabyfly hahaha I agree with u :D I dunno how Yoo PD manage to find or make such costume lol I'm curious of what's the writing on the back of the costume :P and too bad KJH wasn't around if not it'll super cute to see all five of them walking together at the airport especially from behind :P Can't wait to watch this episode on air :D:wub:

• Like 5

Guest kayefaye

They've landed in Harbin! It looks like Yoo PD is carrying a camera himself in the first photo so they might be traveling with skeletal staff force. I wonder when Junho will follow them. 

TeSnsKi.jpg2sInYgL.jpgpOJ9UgS.jpg?1ffyjRMT.jpg?1

source: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Edited by kayefaye

from  junho stylist ig? becoz she updated abt trip to beijing- harbin #1n2d shooting # kim junho

yesterdaty kim junho really have recording gag concert ,.. he can't leave gagconcert becoz he main charcter for 3 skit now 

• Like 7