[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Saw a blackbox video on Onehallyu of the accident... looks like he lost control of the car... i think he had a heart attack, myocardial infarction, and lost control of the car.. it wasnt a big accident. He just suddenly accelerated and grazed the side of a Hyundai car, then swerved off to the right side towards the apartment, where his car fell down the stairs... :bawling::bawling::bawling:

its so sad that he had a heart attack and did not know of it earlier... :bawling::bawling::bawling: 

RIP Joo Hyuk.... thank you for giving us so much happiness while you lived... you will always be remembered...

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=081&aid=0002864905

• Sad 4

OMG this is so sad :bawling: .Still cant believe it. I’ve always loved the season 3 members and have always thought of gutaeng hyung as still one of them. I cannot imagine how the members are feeling right now :bawling: 

RIP oppa. May u find the happiness in the afterlife :bawling:

• Sad 2

I am very shock to hear the news. I really hope it just a prank or hoax. You are my favorite 2d1n member, humble and funny eventhough you are the eldest. I don't know is it a sign or not, but suddenly I watched old 2d1n when you still there, I watched your memorable episode, non smoking trip. I also search and read all news about you, and I found out that your movie is doing well and you have 3 movie project in next year. I though your life finally complete, you got best buddy from 2d1n, you got a girlfriend that you want to marry, your carees is on rigth track again, but suddenly...

Rip Gutaeng oppa...can not forget you memorable smile in 2d1n...:bawling:

• Sad 3

I can't believe.. I have to hear this news. I was not totally into 1n2d Season3 yet when he was starring in it. But as I rewatched those as new fan in past year, I find him very endearing and funny. His life was short but he will be remembered. He has such a good future and dreams to fulfill but it happened. I have no better ways show my sadness.

RIP Mr Kim Joo Hyuk.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Hello everyone, it's been a while since the last time I posted on this forum. Due to personal reason I don't really use my social media acc anymore.

It's just didn't come to my mind that I will posting here again under this circumstance. I saw the news about joohyuk car accident, at first I really hope it was a hoax, but one by one media news outlets confirm that it was a fact. I think I'm still in denial, I just can't believe that He is gone. When he decided to leave 2D1N I really hope the best for our gutaeng hyung. I was so glad that he finally have a great girl friend since he really want to get married. But then all of this happened. I can't even imagine how his girlfriend yoo young, his CEO, the 2D1N cast and staff and all his friend cope with this accident.

I'm confused and sad.

Gutaeng hyung.... (I will call you hyung even though you were oppa to me), Thank you so much for all the laughter that you gave to me, all the memories that make me smile, all the tears because how amazing you are, Thank you for being an awesome brother,

Rest in peace Gutaeng hyung, may the stars always shining your path where ever you are.

• Sad 4

I can't believe he's gone :bawling:

Watching 2 Day 1 Night Season 3 from beginning and just happened to start on the Jeollanam do food tour where they had the health checkup - talking about Joohyuk's test results...ugh!!!  And the Dr saying not to worry so much, its not like they're going to die tomorrow...oh geez...I still can't believe he's dead.

• Sad 3

OMG this is heartbreaking. I just started watching Argon yesterday and I followed 1n2d season 3 since the start. He always had this air of sadness to him and I found him endearing. It is sad to know that when he started to get in a good place both personally (plans for marriage with his girlfriend) and professionally (an award as a supporting movie actor just a few days ago) this had to happen. It is too sad. Life seems so fickle and fragile. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I was so shock to wake up to this horrible news. I was hoping that it was all a lie but it is true. This is truly heartbreaking. As a fan who watched 1 Night 2 Days since the moment Kim Joo Hyuk joined season 3, I feel so hurt. I watched him leave the show but now he is forever gone. When he left the show, I cried, but now I can't even describe my feelings. I started watching his movies shortly after getting to know him in 1N2D...It is comforting to know that before he left this world, he received a trophy for his outstanding work in his films. A few days ago, I found out that Argon was fully because it was on Netflix. I had intentions of watching the drama but life went by and I haven't start it yet.  Now it will be hard to start it but I must watch one of his last work! 

Goodbyes are never easy but thank you Kim Joo Hyuk for all the good memories you had left us. We love you and miss you so much. Deep condolences to his families, girlfriend, friends, co-workers, and fans. The entertainment industry has lost a great actor. Rest in peace.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Guest pink_dolphins

No no no no no...... this is unreal..... i am dreaming...... please wake me up......... :bawling:

I was cleaning my room and finished catching up on my dramas.... then i thought what did i not still do?.....read  'ALLKPOP'..... and then BAM! fck the headline knocked me down. honestly i feel like i lost a family member... that is how much i love our Gutaeng hyung..... huhuhuuhuhuu :tears:

This news is so shocking and sudden, i just cant stop thinking bout it! :bawling:

I cant imagine how CTH would feel... can he attend Song Song couple wedding in such a state? 

Then there’s poor JY who is overseas, filming LOTJ... i duno if he heard the news, can he still film? If he didnt, and by the time he returned, when he heard the news, how would he feel? Can he return in time for his funeral? Watching that particular ep of LOtJ would feel weird too....

Our dear Gutaeng Hyung’s sad news has overtaken the entire Korean entertainment world, putting a gloom on everything, Song couple wedding, Twice comeback release, Lee Seung Gi release from army, and even another actor’s death from stomach cancer pales in comparison...  alot of movie premiers and events have been cancelled out of respect for him as well as the celebrities and staffs are all in mourning.. :bawling: 

His agency, Namoo Actors just released a statement that an autopsy is being carried out to determine the real cause, and his memorial would be held at Asan Hospital at 3pm KST today. His funeral is stated to be held on 2nd Nov, supposedly at a family crypt.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=117&aid=0002974428

also, his prelim autopsy results has been revealed. The cause of death is due to head injuries, and not heart attack. There are still other tests and those will take some time, so full details is still unknown.. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002657200

Cha Tae Hyun arriving at Song couple wedding... he looked so disturbed.. and his eyes so puffy... :bawling:  i cant help but cry seeing his sad face... he had no choice but to attend the wedding that was planned so long ago, but the events of yesterday must have hit him hard...

• Like 1
  • Sad 5