[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

MtsNjeC.jpg

RATING HAPPY SUNDAY 160508 (TROS + 1N2D )  ( + 0.4% )

12.4% 160508

LAST WEEK 

12.0% 160501

------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2ND SLOT 

wqoM8C3.jpg

1) 1N2D S3 E122 (+0.2 %)

15.6 % 160508 

LAST WEEK 

15.4 % 160501 

-------------------------------------

2) MBC REAL MEN (-1.3%)

8.9% 160508 

LAST WEEK 

10.2% 160501

------------------------------------------

3)SBS RM (-1.8%)

7.3% 160508 

LAST WEEK 

9.1 % 160501

-----------------------------

1ST SLOT 

20160509000834299_1.jpg

2) TROS E129  (+0.7%)

10.9% 160508

LAST WEEK 

10.2% 160501

-------------------------------------

1) MBC MASKED SINGER (+0.5%)

14.1% 160508

LAST WEEK 

13.6% 160501

-----------------------------

3)SBS Fantastic Duo (-0.8%)

5.1 % 160508

LAST WEEK 

5.9 % 160501 

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, kjmcth said:

1) 1N2D S3 E122 (+0.2 %)

15.6 % 160508 

LAST WEEK 

15.4 % 160501 

2) MBC REAL MEN (-1.3%)

8.9% 160508 

LAST WEEK 

10.2% 160501

3)SBS RM (-1.8%)

7.3% 160508 

LAST WEEK 

9.1 % 160501

@kjmcth Thank you for posting the ratings. I am glad that 1n2d kept being in the 1st place. Fighting~! Also, was there any special event or show in S.Korea during the broadcast? There were significant drop in the ratings of Real Man (-1.3%) and RM(-1.8%), can't really say that they tuned in to 1n2d since it was only a +0.2% increase in viewership of 1n2d. Anyhow, congratulations to 1n2d team! 

• Like 9

15 minutes ago, asti_g_mei said:

@kjmcth Thank you for posting the ratings. I am glad that 1n2d kept being in the 1st place. Fighting~! Also, was there any special event or show in S.Korea during the broadcast? There were significant drop in the ratings of Real Man (-1.3%) and RM(-1.8%), can't really say that they tuned in to 1n2d since it was only a +0.2% increase in viewership of 1n2d. Anyhow, congratulations to 1n2d team! 

I'm not an expert but you can see a significant increase in TROS rating and decline in the Fantastic Duo rating. It might have contributed to the ratings of he post programming. Surprise with TROS increase since they featured new families again to introduce a new concept with 3 fathers babysitting together. It might have boosted the ratings. If TROS continues to improve ratings, tha ratings game among the sunday block shows will be like 2015 again.:)

• Like 8

Netz comments about yesterday episode :D

'1N2D', we know why Yoon Shi Yoon was picked as the new member, right? 

1. [+13,265, -213] They chose the right member ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+10,207, -163] His favorite comedian is Kim Junho, his favorite movie actor is Cha Tae Hyun..That's social life done right

3. [+8,369, -186] Yoon Shi Yoon is really funny and likeable ♥ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+7,424, -148] Donggu is damn cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's manly and smart~~ Donggu-ya~~~~

5. [+7,279, -203] Will start watching 1N regularly now because of Yoon Shi Yoon. He gets charming the more you see him ♥♥

6. [+1,657, -l57] I cracked up at "What kind of song is that?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+1,596, -56] You can tell that Yoon Shi Yoon is a nice person  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,601, -62] This is how you add a new member to a popular program the proper way

Daum
1. [+1,560, -34] He oozes with charms. 1N definitely needs a character like him. Keep doing well

2. [+1,324, -26] I'm his fan and I hope he adapts well in 1N2D and never stops to show his charms~

3. [+1,255, -24] I'm enjoying it so much, Donggu is fun^^

4. [+372, -10] He's handsome, bright, cute and an unexpected character ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+362, -9] Donggu is charming^^ 1N2D picked the right person

6. [+349, -8] He looks like he lacks variety sense but his gestures however make him such a good fit with the team. Looking forward to more. Do well hwaiting!

7. [+343, -7] Donggu is doing wonders~

Spoiler

jn77.jpg

Nate
1. [+632, -22] I really like Dongguㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ He's a good fit for 1N2D ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ The funniest part of today is when he didn't know Kim Jong Min's solo track and dissed him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ This episode felt way too short.. can't wait for next week

2. [+618, -73] What I realize when watching Donggu is that men must really enlist in the army. He's optimistic about everything and overflows with energy. Even with just a day of being on the show, he naturally soaks it all in, it's so lovely to see. It must be why the members take good care of him. Can't help but compare him to someone who is unlikeable on a variety show for the whole year

3. [+531, -18] Donggu is funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looking forward to next week ㅋㅋ They chose the right member ㅋㄷㅋㄷ Like Lee Seung Gi, I reckon he will change bit by bitㅋㅋ

4. [+51, -1] "There's a song like this?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Jong Min: "It's my song" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

source :http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/05/1n2d-infinity-challenge-mask-singer.html

8. [+1,601, -62] This is how you add a new member to a popular program the proper way

In Yoo PD we trust! ;)

• Like 14

just watch with sub im laughing so much with the stocking mud game esp when the poor international referee get attack too lmao:D

most funny when Junho actually singing that bgm during the visual match with 2 maknae lmao

haha Dong Gu next time be careful with everything you answer during secret or any interview session since those cunning staff would used everything against you like he have huge appetite but he even say he don't have much appetite :P 

i like how Dong Gu currently still in his super positive excited innocent phase where everything is fun and new against all the exhausted no longer excited old member lol the gap of enthusiasm is just so huge :D the thing im looking forward to is whether he continue his being positive or he will just turn out into everyone else

though it might won't stay that long but would be interested if he don't change his attitude even after few months and boost the lazy members energy for a change rub his positive on them..:P
but im super excited for next haunted house been wanting them to do that again for so long since im a sadist and seeing how scared JJY&CTH before just pure gold :D  seem haunted house is enough to kill Dong Gu positive&change his mind in short time :P you cannot be positive for long in the show since it is full of evil staff lmao

though lol his disappointed face when he thought both Jong Min and CTH pedaling behind him but it only CTH...haha he sure need time to get over his culture shock with everyone personality there esp the odd ones KJM and JJY and seem he finally exploded at JJY hahaha...but he does seem easy to get along with, obedience and cute maknae and when he being a sucker at KJH and CTH for food he sure know how to survive and get point from sunbae..i love the mini fashion terrorist show where everyone try to make he look bad but he still look handsome in whatever&he don't care about fashion whatsoever so anything is fine lol 

though he still very much camera conscious which i hope he would grew more natural soon :P 

he does give me the Seung Gi vibe...he still too nice so it easy for the sneaky members taking advantage of his kindness like the food game but at same time he do know giving another twist when he didn't do what they expected him to do and sure he would change more with time soon

now they have quite smart member on board but still he is really slow taking action while everyone else already fight for answering fast lol :P well new nickname mediocre Dong Gu fit him well

glad the rating increase and consistent:wub:

• Like 20

9 minutes ago, flybabyfly said:

Oh gooosh!!! Jongmin!!! He’s really digging himself deeper with the Ravishing Rick and pulling pants! :lol: :lol:

He had to take it up a notch higher and be all weird and of course the members were ready to point it out for the world to see!

• Like 12

These guys are killng me with the capital game first Istanbul (which is the most famous city in Turkey) then Angora (which is a type of wool) then Galatasai (which is a football team written as Galatasaray) then finally Ankara:D

• Like 16

Finally watched it. lol. I love how Dong Gu sabotaged the game. There's no one who wouldn't know that the answer is 'pig' after reading Animal Farm so when he said Dragon and smiled I knew he was lying. lol. That was so devious on his part. Is he a more decent version of Yaps? Hehe. 

Oh man....I can't wait for next week (as usual). What a great  episode this was. :D

• Like 17

I was in my office for overtime, then I get bored with work, so I watched this and laugh like crazy!

The mud part was the best. But I feel like this episode is so short. Or it just because I enjoy it that much?

Can't wait to see why Dong Gu look angry in the preview for the next episode. YSY bring a different vibe for this show. I don't know what is that, maybe because he is the only positive mind between another 5.

Out of Topic: I never watch Running Man anymore but when they said that the guest is Lee Jae Hoon, I can't resist to watch it! Because I like handsome man like him. Kkkkkkkk

• Like 14

Oww...Donggu is getting it :lol:

He begins to realize what to do to eat and twist things around. 

'Kim Joonho is the best comedian'

'Who is the best actor?'

'Cha Taehyun!'

And he gets himself a free pass for the bulgogi :lol:

I was laughing so hard when he was staring at Jongmin doing 'Sali Go, Dali Go'.

'There was a song like that? I thought it was supposed to be a joke' :lol::lol:

The 31yo kid has some natural variety spirit. Still rough but Yoo PD and his team I believe can do wonders to polish him to shine.

Donggu ya, keep your promise to stay for at least 2 years. 'Cause I think we all here already fell in love with you ♡♡♡

• Like 18

3 hours ago, jayne1874 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That was so funny! Poor Jongmin! Lucky kid he’s got a pretty easy going hyung ..or else!! 

Pretty soon Dong Gu will learn those little lessons in life imparted by the seniors - not just eat when you can but also sleep when you can. He is so energetic lol well it is his first day! I hope he can retain his enthusiasm and energy. Hasn’t shooting for his drama started when they did this episode?

The variety show about eating, sleeping and going to the bathroom :P yep I really love this show! 

• Like 15

1 hour ago, flybabyfly said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That was so funny! Poor Jongmin! Lucky kid he’s got a pretty easy going hyung ..or else!! 

Pretty soon Dong Gu will learn those little lessons in life imparted by the seniors - not just eat when you can but also sleep when you can. He is so energetic lol well it is his first day! I hope he can retain his enthusiasm and energy. Hasn’t shooting for his drama started when they did this episode?

The variety show about eating, sleeping and going to the bathroom :P yep I really love this show! 

His drama shooting started like a month before the shooting of this episode, so I wonder where his energy comes from? I have been his fan for a couple of years and I have never seen him that busy doing everything and without showing signs of tiredness, I feel I'm seeing one hyperactive kid :D 

I feel I'm becoming addicted to this show, I spent my whole weekend watching old episodes, too bad I don't have YSY's energy!

Btw, according to his schedule, tomorrow he will be attending to VIP premiere of "My sassy girl 2", so he probably is going to look tired since his drama press conference is tomorrow too.

• Like 14

7 hours ago, jayne1874 said:

Oww...Donggu is getting it :lol:

The 31yo kid has some natural variety spirit. Still rough but Yoo PD and his team I believe can do wonders to polish him to shine.

Donggu ya, keep your promise to stay for at least 2 years. 'Cause I think we all here already fell in love with you ♡♡♡

So sorry to cut short your post...

Yoo PD really did a great job getting DG as their new member. His innocence, having "too much will" and optimistic attitude are good for this show. It's truly fun to watch his surprise reaction to KJM's doing "Sali Go, Dali Go". A lot of fans liked it and made gifs of this scene... (I'll just incorporate all of them here)... He got closer to the members with his antics... He hugged KJM out of his embarrassment while he got hugged by JJY for unexpectedly getting the right answer... It's my first time to see a member enjoying his punishment on 1n2d... I agree with what CTH said "He's a great addition to the team"... :P

tumblr_o6xjf2jpns1r98podo1_400.gif   tumblr_o6xowczpM91r54tyro5_400.gif

tumblr_o6xjf2jpns1r98podo2_400.gif   tumblr_o6xowczpM91r54tyro2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_o6xowczpM91r54tyro7_400.gif  tumblr_o6xowczpM91r54tyro1_400.gif

tumblr_o6xowczpM91r54tyro6_400.giftumblr_o6xowczpM91r54tyro8_400.gif

CTH & JJY really enjoyed KJM's "Sali Go, Dali Go"...

Spoiler

tumblr_o6xx6jnndq1v2zvwoo8_400.gif

while I couldn't imagine how will DG react when he sees KJM's "music bank-like performance" on 1n2d.

Spoiler

Thumbnail   Thumbnail

from I-tm tumblr, whoasie tumblr, joonyoungism tumblr and 1night-2days tumblr

• Like 24

@beyaruththanks for sharing the gif of my fave part XD

lol poor Jongmin but can't really blame Dong Gu isn't his song release while Dong Gu still in marine probably they don't watch music show or only watching the girl group :D Dong Gu is lucky though because Jong Min is nice sunbae at least he won't hold grudge :P 

but it so cute how JJY&CTH really enjoying the perf (i think last time Gutaeng who love that perf the most :P )

i hope Gutaeng would also come to CTH movie premiere since CTH come to his maybe we can see Dong Gu and Gutaeng in one frame if we lucky lol

• Like 16

8 hours ago, flybabyfly said:

Daebak! Daebak! Daebak! I was literally rolling over the floor laughing!

Donggu really perfectly fits in. He has a lot to learn in this show so the members willingly advised him on how to survive in this show.

Thumbnail   Thumbnail  

Thumbnail    Thumbnail

Thumbnail   Thumbnail

http://mykdramaland.tumblr.com/

@Arhazivory I think he's a bit unpredictable too. All the while, I thought he's so upright person but he was able to betray the members not only during the rock-paper-scissor game but also in the quiz game.

@alex gil @beyaruth Thanks for sharing the gifs.

@xxPeepsxx Nice recaps of the 2d1n S3 episodes.

@kjmcth Thanks for posting the weekly ratings.

To the others (please forgive me for not able to mention all your names), I'm happy to read your comments and input here.

I love this show! I wish to see the gifs of Defconn accidentally bumping Taehyun which made him roll down the floor. :blush::heart:

• Like 16

10 hours ago, rachelyun said:

I feel I'm becoming addicted to this show, I spent my whole weekend watching old episodes, too bad I don't have YSY's energy!

Yay~! I'm happy you're crossing over to the dark side. Hehe. It is quite addictive. Honestly, I enjoy 1N2D more than any drama. It's become a part of me for so many years that I have withdrawal symptoms when I have to go on vacation.....like next weekend. I'll be away for two 1N2D episodes and internet won't be available. I...I will need to survive. I should probably just carry some old episodes. 

2 hours ago, ukelili said:

I wish to see the gifs of Defconn accidentally bumping Taehyun which made him roll down the floor.

lol. That was so hilarious and also when Jongmin got kicked back while putting on his sock. 

I really love watching the boys dance to Sali Go Dali Go and I had to go back and rewatch the clip when Jongmin did his EPIC performance in the room. The boys totally loved it. @rachelyun, this is for you: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3IKmLQomY

It's from the trip 'An Untimely Trip to Busan' Part 1 and Part 2 with the performance being shown in Part 2 at time 32min. :D

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Arhazivory said:

It's become a part of me for so many years that I have withdrawal symptoms when I have to go on vacation.....like next weekend. I'll be away for two 1N2D episodes and internet won't be available. I...I will need to survive. I should probably just carry some old episodes. 

ugh i feel you i need to go to work training for 2-4 weeks i definitely gonna miss so many ep especially the long awaited haunted house :(

it like the worse situation when can't watch my weekly happy vitamin dose

• Like 11