[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Being a PD is such a hard job. I pity both Il Yong PD and Yoo Producer (he's not a PD anymore ^_^). So Yoo Producer already back from his holiday since he could do face to face interview. Now we'll see him start doing his job as producer, maybe for the trip they are filming today. I'm glad he could gain weight and feel better. Since his doctor advised him to not get stressed, we should start to accept his position as producer now. Just because we love him as main PD, we can't be selfish and let him getting more sick with "forcing" him to stay as main PD. But Il Yong PD became main PD for less than 2 months and he already lost 8 kg. I hope he can be more relax and less nervous on camera now. Yoo Producer already said he'll be there to guide him. I also hope he can turn into a meanie toward the members like Yoo Producer. So far he looked too nice. Just like Yoo Producer said, this show is not one man show, everyone in the production team and the casts contribute on the success of this show. As fans of this show, we should never forget that.

I didn't post my full review since Ewha but I wanna do a recap and comparison now. My reason to not post review since Il Yong PD started to lead the show was because I felt that the flow and editing were so different and I didn't really like it. I held back to post my critique because I understood that was his first trip as main PD. But I was confused that many viewers, K-netz and I-fans, felt satisfied with the first and second part of Ewha. Only the football match and the lecture that were interesting for me. Then after it's announced that Il Yong PD replaced Yoo Producer, I saw many viewers spoke out about the flaw in Ewha episodes. So the change of the PD basically change people's opinion too. Honestly that's ridiculous.

What I didn't like from Ewha's editing is it's not as smooth as the episodes under Yoo Producer. The cutting, the continuity, and the shift from one scene to another felt disorganized. They also showed unnecessary footages and replaying scenes that they could cut. Under Yoo Producer, there were times when they dragged some moments, even draggy episode, but since the whole scenes were put in a good order, I still found it enjoyable. The caption was also cheesier and they put caption where I think it's not needed. I got used to with mean caption where it made fun of the members, even the staffs. Another thing is BGM. There were moments when the BGM didn't match with the scene, or they put BGM when it's not needed.

However, Ulleungdo's editing is much better. But it still lack some things too. They still have the same problem with BGM like in Ewha. They rushed some moments/scenes, viewers hadn't absorb the whole thing yet and they moved to the next scene already. For example when they had to jump from the rock or when Donggu came up with idea to put some rocks in their basket or when they did the elephant quiz. I compared it to the moment when JJY, CTH and KJH during bungee jumping or when KJM had to climb the ice wall. I could sympathize with their fear that time, but I didn't feel the same this time. This episode is more packed and less draggy, but still has flaws. On positive notes, many fun moments for me in this episode compared to Ewha. The fishing mission with JJY showing off his fishing skill and KJH pretended to catch the fish. Feeding the seagull mission turned into KJH-KJM rivalry and showing how they think alike. The police-thief game where everyone suspect each other while CTH stay confused till the game was over.

They changed their way in editing right after Ewha showing that Il Yong PD and the production crew are listening to viewers' opinion and they realized their flaws. Now after Yoo Producer come back and start to get involved in planning and editing again, I'm expecting it will get better. :)

@beyaruth They actually filmed the closing remark judging from official pics from KBS, but they decided to not air it. There were times when Yoo Producer didn't air the closing remark too, like in Harbin, cruise trip, Pohang trip, etc. Maybe because of the duration.

@ukelili I think it's obvious that's CTH lol. I can see little CTH in Soo Chan and Tae Eun.

• Like 8

Hello everyone, it's my first post here though I'm a huge fan of 1n2d and have been following this thread for quite a while. Anyway, Park Bogum was spotted (in his crown prince robe!) talking to 1n2d cast members during today's shoot. Seems like they were in the same area where Bogum was shooting his upcoming drama, Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds. It'll be a dream come true for me to see him guest on the show! :wub:

28099303001_9d29c7ca06_b.jpg

• Like 10

filming 1n2d 160708-160709 

staff :D

Spoiler

from kimjongmin fan : shinji updated ig and she feel sorry to kjm becoz his mission called today failed ... usually if jongmin called  shinji he will succes his mission.... 

• Like 7

KJH posted a pic from the set of Unnies' MV with JJY in it too, so I thought JJY was also in the MV. :sweatingbullets:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHivGARgqXQ/?taken-by=charliekimi

I guess JJY just went there to support his hyung. Plus, JJY's friend with Jessi and he knows Kim Sook and Tiffany SNSD, so more reason for him to visit the MV set. :lol:

More fancam from this week's filming.

Cm5djVcUkAIv9nD.jpg

Spoiler

Cm5djVfUEAA7NfM.jpg

Cm5djVbUkAASW2q.jpg

Cm5djVmUEAAXR4u.jpg

Preview for tomorrow's episode.

Rock Star_Kim Jun Ho, Chubby Chucky_Defconn, Bruce Lee_Jung Joon Young, Le Petit Nicolas_Yoon Siyoon and standard elementary student Cha Tae Hyun & Kim Jong Min.

Cm4sqbyUsAEix8f.jpg

Spoiler

Cm4sqbyUcAIIyjS.jpg

Cm4sqb4VYAE2_iI.jpg

Cm5q2tcUIAAx94C.jpg

• Like 8

DG & JJY! :wub: Their uniform number is their age. :)

tumblr_oa1abrObdd1tp07dao1_540.jpg

http://joonyoungjungs.tumblr.com/

I was rewatching Part 1 of the More, More, More Travel and I realized DG's age difference with JJY is somehow related to what CTH said at 1:10:45. Maybe one of the reasons why he was selected as the new member. CTH was about to make predictions in this episode. He suggested the staff to get someone with 1-2 year age difference with JJY and thought these maknaes can fight all the time. But as of now we've seen them hugging and displaying bromance. DG revealed in his interview that he feels closest to him. They slept together the 1st time outdoor and the 2nd time they've won indoor together.  :lol:

• Like 5

rewatch last week epi (busy with eid) almost forget abt pd already say they will play 3 gms... have 2-3 comment(not here)  say they dont have closing part again..... (becoz see preview nw trip

1) catch  thief 

2) catch mouse/rat   =  heroine 6 gms

Heroine 6 - How To Play Catch The Mouse

Spoiler

3) ???

udjPTpD.jpg)

bNm29uS.jpgJ521RbW.jpg

• Like 6

Sad news for the following countries blocked by kbs world youtube. :tears:

[!!!] KBS World TV country block

That’s right, KBS World has started to block their latest variety show episodes from viewing on YouTube in certain countries. Based on what I know, the countries include (but for now, are not limited to):

Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Korea (of course), Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan

Eg. you can test this first episode of Sister’s Slam Dunk here.

It’s quite serious since many of us are in Asia/Oceania too, that’s why I’m making a post about it. Gag Concert is affected, Sister’s Slam Dunk, Entertainment Weekly, Talents For Sale, Happy Together, Hello Counselor… (not sure about 1N2D yet, we will know tomorrow).

http://gagconcert.tumblr.com/

• Like 5

wow Bogum :wub:

i hope them meeting him filming can be included in the ep like during the award show would be his 2nd cameo appearance lol

since he already close to CTH and also know JJY hope he can guest for real someday maybe after his drama end :P 

ehhhh whyyyyyyyy kbsworld blocking :( ugh this is another bad news for 2016

• Like 5

Can't see the link for new subbed episode for 2d1n in youtube.. maybe my country is one of the banned ones.. but i watched the new episode on tv so i am sure there is a new episode.. don't know what is going on with kbs but if they continue banning people, they will lose a lot of clicks and so they wont gain much from youtube whatsoever.. maybe their wish is completely turn off the channel, but i hope it wont happen.. anyways there are the links for short clips of the new episode without subs.,

• Like 5

vtXGvlH.png

1) RATING HAPPY SUNDAY (TROS+ 1N2D) 160703 

13.1% 160710  (-0.6% )

LAST WEEK 

13.7% 160703 (+1.4%)

12.3 % 160626

-------------

1st slot 

------------------------

1468192255107.jpg

2)KBS THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN