Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

Supposedly, 1n2d's advertising revenue for a year is quite close to the incurred losses by KBS for half a year. 1n2d pretty much helps with KBS revenue a lot even though they weren't doing much blatant PPL in the program. Whoever in the news department that started that report on TH and JH really shot KBS in the foot, that's why KBS office politics likely is still raging now.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Though there's no news from TH so far, I just saw a translation of a post by TH on his official fancafe. This is not a full translation but I'll summarise the main points:

He's likely starting work from October (drama/movie), expected broadcast in March. (Good news for his fans)

He fully rested with no work for 6 months. Taeeun was disappointed to hear that he was going to start work again.

(This is the important part for 1n2d)

He's happy to hear that 1n2d is starting up again, but OF COURSE, he won't be joining it. He's not ruling out future appearance on variety shows.

He feels at ease that JH resumed his activities.

That's about it. Since TH has ruled himself out, I really see minimal chance that JH will be back for 1n2d. As for the rest of the members, maybe JM and DF will be back. But knowing this really lowers my interest for s4.

Anyone who reads Korean news please post here if the KBS personnel  responsible for the news report ever gets kicked out, I'll rejoice for that fact.

Since both Hojin and Ilyong pd are doing shows with s3 members as cast, hopefully they'll do one with TH too. TH has too good a variety sense to not be seen on variety shows.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

HI CHINGUS!!! :)

It is better not to speculate, we will know the truth soon. I know that many of us think that TH and JH do not commit a big crime or simply their mistake is so small that it can easily be forgiven.:phew:

but if we see it coldly they both made the serious mistake of talking about bets (crime in Korea) using KBS goods, the 2d1n chat room is owned by the program and the program is owned by KBS, so I don't think the company I can overlook this so easily.:ph34r::ph34r:

If Tae Hyun has not given the green light for his return, it is perhaps because I do not invite him again.<_<

We will know the truth soon and hopefully it will be pleasant for everyone.:sweatingbullets:

• Insightful 1

Yoon Shi Yoon To Appear On Variety Show + Reunite With “2 Days & 1 Night” Member Kim Jong Min

Yoon Shi Yoon To Appear On Variety Show + Reunite With “2 Days & 1 Night” Member Kim Jong Min

Sep 6, 2019
by S. Park

Yoon Shi Yoon will be making a guest appearance on MBN’s “Naturally” (literal title)!

On September 5, a staff member from the show said, “We recently completed filming with Yoon Shi Yoon. Since Yoon Shi Yoon is close with the staff and cast, filming took place in a friendly atmosphere.”

Jeon In Hwa, Eun Ji Won, Kim Jong Min, and Jo Byeong Gyu currently appear as cast members on “Naturally.” Celebrity guests thus far include actor Yoo Dong Geun who’s Jeon In Hwa’s husband, and WINNER’s Kim Jin Woo and Song Mino who are close with Eun Ji Won.

Yoon Shi Yoon previously worked with Jeon In Hwa in the popular 2010 KBS drama “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo.” He also showed great teamwork with Kim Jong Min on KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night,” which will be returning with a new season after a hiatus.

A source from “Naturally” said, “With his trademark friendly personality, Yoon Shi Yoon showed his diligent, exemplary appearance even during his visit to Hyuncheon Village. He not only received praise from the second house residents, but also from the town’s residents as well.”

“Naturally” is a variety program where viewers can feel healing and find small joys through life in the countryside. The show airs on Saturdays at 9 p.m. KST.

• Like 2

Just now, aqua123 said:

HI CHINGUS!!! :)

It is better not to speculate, we will know the truth soon. I know that many of us think that TH and JH do not commit a big crime or simply their mistake is so small that it can easily be forgiven.:phew:

but if we see it coldly they both made the serious mistake of talking about bets (crime in Korea) using KBS goods, the 2d1n chat room is owned by the program and the program is owned by KBS, so I don't think the company I can overlook this so easily.:ph34r::ph34r:

If Tae Hyun has not given the green light for his return, it is perhaps because I do not invite him again.<_<

We will know the truth soon and hopefully it will be pleasant for everyone.:sweatingbullets:

Hi!

Is it 2d1n chat group as a whole or only the members?

16 hours ago, lyd89 said:

Though there's no news from TH so far, I just saw a translation of a post by TH on his official fancafe. This is not a full translation but I'll summarise the main points:

He's likely starting work from October (drama/movie), expected broadcast in March. (Good news for his fans)

He fully rested with no work for 6 months. Taeeun was disappointed to hear that he was going to start work again.

(This is the important part for 1n2d)

He's happy to hear that 1n2d is starting up again, but OF COURSE, he won't be joining it. He's not ruling out future appearance on variety shows.

He feels at ease that JH resumed his activities.

That's about it. Since TH has ruled himself out, I really see minimal chance that JH will be back for 1n2d. As for the rest of the members, maybe JM and DF will be back. But knowing this really lowers my interest for s4.

Anyone who reads Korean news please post here if the KBS personnel  responsible for the news report ever gets kicked out, I'll rejoice for that fact.

Since both Hojin and Ilyong pd are doing shows with s3 members as cast, hopefully they'll do one with TH too. TH has too good a variety sense to not be seen on variety shows.

As CTH fans i hope he never back to KBS after what they did to him and KJH but i know CTH-shi very good person so he maybe already forgive whoever behind that ridiculous news (it suppose to be private group chat that no related to JJY cases).

Even more than 90% comment from K-nets support them but still there very few not good comment about them (even in this forum surprisingly). And i think it will take longtime for him to back to variety show (not bc he not invited but bc kind of trauma as we know our appa had panic disorder), maybe when the movie/drama airing (means next year) but i hope it not take that long.

If CTH didn't join 1n2d i'm pretty sure most of others member also won't joining, and same as you, i also lost my interest to watch S4.

• Like 2

I'm going to repost a comment that we'll likely see casting news only in October since it's likely that they will get blasted by netizens if they release it too early. 

I'm going to post this here again if even it was posted earlier or soompi already reported it. The police already looked into the betting allegations and concluded there was no need to look further and threw the case out. I think this is a factor that JH and TH even resumed his activities. As for public reception, it was outrage that such a thing over betting even became a scandal. 

The chatroom didn't have all the members, else their names would have been reported by association and for greater impact. 

• Awesome 1

It seems like s4 is really starting from zero. None of the s3 writers would be on the team.

• Insightful 1

BEHIND THE SCENE - TALK SHOW PD ILYONG -JONGMIN WITH GUEST SHIYOON 

EFjh2oGVAAEtDjz?format=png&name=small

EFjkBi5VAAAH5Dx?format=png&name=small

Spoiler

EFjlCXaU4AAN4KZ?format=png&name=small

• Like 2
  • Love 1

No concrete news for casting yet., but it seems that DF hinted on Kim Tae Ho's crowdfunding show that he won't be on s4. KBS internal fights are still ongoing as of now.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

This article was from 2014. So I guess KJM pretty much done with 2d1n now. Well I guess I'll have to wait for updates. 

Kim Jong Min says he won't join season 4 of '1N2D

Kim ng the change in cast lineup of '1 Night 2 Days', Kim Jong Min stayed on for season 3 as an original member from the past season, but it seems he doesn't intend to continue with the next season.

During the recent filming of 'Full House', Kim Jong Min was asked to relay his feelings about season 3 of the hit reality series '1N2D' as well as the reason why he chose to stick with the show.

He stated, "I stayed on because we were going to do season 3 together... I think I may have just lacked tact," adding, "It's still awkward with the new members, but I think everyone will do well together as professionals."

Lee Kyung Kyu of 'Full House' asked, "What are you going to do about season 4 of '1N2D'?" Kim Jong Min replied laughing, "I'll have some sense and leave."

How have you been liking the new season?

Ctto https://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/kim-jong-min-says-he-wont-join-season-4-of-1n2d

• Sad 1

I don't think this is particularly relevant anymore.  It was a different era.  We know how much he came to enjoy Season 3 and said he wanted to stay on the show for a long time.  Sadly, JJY ruined everything.

I wouldn't be surprised if he decided not to come back, though, for reasons different than 2014.

Time will tell.

Hoping for him to come back, afraid he won't.

• Insightful 1