Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

while waiting news from kbs about 1n2d 

MBN  announce jongmin will join new show /progrm pd ilyong  -BE NATURAL - pd ilyong also cast ex member 1n2d s1 eun jiwon ... 

pd ilyong already move company from kbs to MBN's subsidiary Space Rabbit (pd ilyong updated his ig with logo this company ) 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Jongmin seems to be moving on.  On the recent Brainfficil with Yongjin, they each mentioned that the other had "quit" 1 N, 2 D but that they'd been forced to do it.  At least that's how the English translation went.

I'm glad JM is getting so many opportunities, and hasn't been tainted by the scandal.

• Sad 3

On 6/30/2019 at 1:15 AM, lyd89 said:

KBS censored TH's face in the latest Entertainment Weekly. At this rate, I'm not sure if a 1n2d return is even possible within the year.

Ugh you have no idea how much that enraged me! He's not even a criminal, yet they treat him like one :rage:

• Angry 1
  • Sad 1

I will miss 1 Night, 2 Days. It frustrates me that the entire production, cast, and crew are screwed over by one person's actions.

• Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

On 7/4/2019 at 10:27 PM, kjmcth said:

while waiting news from kbs about 1n2d 

MBN  announce jongmin will join new show /progrm pd ilyong  -BE NATURAL - pd ilyong also cast ex member 1n2d s1 eun jiwon ... 

pd ilyong already move company from kbs to MBN's subsidiary Space Rabbit (pd ilyong updated his ig with logo this company ) 

Hope we can watch it with Eng Sub

• Like 2

“Naturally” will be helmed by producing director (PD) Yoo Il Yong of “2 Days & 1 Night” and “Immortal Songs.” The show will be the PD’s first program after transferring to MBN’s affiliate company Space Rabbit.

“Naturally” will be a long-term project that captures all four seasons in the countryside. Each celebrity will receive a home in the countryside, remodel it as their second home, and live in it. The show aims to give viewers the vicarious experience of healing, comfort, and escape from exhausting city life.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334566wpp/jo-byeong-gyu-to-join-new-variety-show-as-fixed-cast-member

• Thanks 2

hwang chiyeul 1 artist perform  at open  concert yesterday (recording ) ...

pd kim seong 

dhirinF.jpg

• Like 3

mJ8hMji.jpg

hand - 1박   2일 

koyote also  perform at kbs  open concert yesterday .. mini reunion jongmin with pd ....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I've heard that on the last day of Kim Jong Kook's concert recently, there was a mention of inviting TH as a guest but TH still feels that it's not really the right time yet. Hong Kyung Min also mentioned the same thing. But there's photos of TH with fans floating around insta so at least he's ok with these more private moments with fans.

JH updated his insta to promote the comedy festival but I don't think he'll appear on tv anytime soon. Hope I'm wrong.

JM is still appearing regularly on programs. DF has two regular programs other than Idol Room, I would recommend the one with Hyungdon for the good laughs though there's no English subs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sorry updated this show here .. jongmin and pd ilyong meet again ....+++ no news to updated here ....

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks like Ilyong pd is going for different feels with different cast members. Hopefully ratings are good, though the program won't be aired on a major channel.

On another note, there's been so many scandals/crimes related to celebrities lately that I think TH and JH will find it really hard to make a comeback given the attention that's likely to be given to them. I don't expect it to end anytime soon until Burning Sun saga finally ends.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2019 at 10:29 PM, beyaruth said:

Hope we can watch it with Eng Sub

That's where KBS is good at. They upload their shows full or In parts with English subs. Especially variety shows, i understand ongoing dramas. Other networks don't upload in full or if there are parts, no English sub. Ugh, the concerns of international fans. You don't know how Brainfficial, Happy Together and TROS have healed me. 

On 6/26/2019 at 6:16 AM, mugwump said:

Maybe they're waiting til the JJY case is settled and over with.    That way the show can carry on without the continual reminders of the past.

That's done and closed already, he's sentenced and in jail. I think people have forgot already, or maybe the international fans/audience.

Are you sure JJY has already been sentenced and is in jail?  How long a sentence?

On a slightly unrelated note, Kim Tae Ho pd (Infinite Challenge pd) has a new program planned for Sunday broadcast. Likely timeslot should be on the evening. The current replacement program for 1n2d is doing decent in ratings, not good or bad. If this new program somehow impacts the evening viewership battle heavily, KBS may be forced to make big changes to their evening variety shows again, since this timeslot is the only one in the channel doing very well.

• Sad 2

HI CHINGUS!!!!

At this point frankly I don't know what to think ???:o

but seeing the latest news about daesung from BIGBANG I think everything is a complot that revolves around YG.:ph34r:

First seungri falls (maybe everything about him is true but not as the press says, with only assumptions) then the CEO resigns and is involved and now daesung only needs GD and taeyang, if this happens clearly it will be a plot for all the YG and the group that keeps it alive BIGBANG are destroyed, the truth is that I don't know who benefits all this.

taking all this into account, maybe those of the KBS suspected that something like this would happen and wanted to avoid all this and that is why JJY pleaded guilty without delay, we know that junho and tae hyun were blamed for something so simple that in the end they were acquitted, I would have it hurt that others are hurt in the same way and blamed for something uncertain.

I only ask that  return 2d1n, maybe not this year but come back soon.:tears:

Meanwhile, to remind the KBS that we have not forgotten the program would be helpful.:wub:

Resultado de imagen para fin gracias

• Like 2

Good news! JH will be appearing in the upcoming Seoul Mate 3 though he won't be recording in the studio. It's essentially a comeback. His main focus would still be the comedy festival.

• Like 3

Comedian Kim Jun Ho returning to broadcasts 4 months after his golf gambling controversy with Cha Tae Hyun

AKP STAFF

20190726-kimjunhojpg.jpg

On July 27, comedian Kim Jun Ho's label JDB Entertainment responded to reports of his return to broadcasts, approximately 4 months after his golf gambling controversy with actor Cha Tae Hyun.

According to reports, Kim Jun Ho will be returning to broadcasts through tvN's 'Seoulmate 3'. He's expected to attend filming on this day (July 27), with the broadcast airing some time in mid-August. 

In response, JDB Entertainment confirmed, "It's true that Kim Jun Ho is attending filming for 'Seoulmate 3' today." Back in March of this year, Kim Jun Ho and Cha Tae Hyun came under fire after it was revealed that the two partook in golf gambling. Police investigated the case and found both stars innocent of any illegal activity, however, the two stars still chose to leave all of their programs to halt promotions for a while. 

Actor Cha Tae Hyun has yet to address his return to promotions. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2