[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I still find it unfair that they have been affected by one person's actions. CTH and KJH was betting for fun and they even returned the money. It was a personal bet between friends. I can't believe how narrow-minded some Koreans are. Two decades worth of hard work down the drain.

• Like 1

Here's to wishing DG's drama gets high ratings!

Gag concert will also welcome its 1000th episode on May 19. Seeing as how JH has dedicated his career largely to the program, it would be so sad to not see him on the program at such an important milestone because of what happened. I hope he will appear but I'm really not sure of the circumstances.

• Sad 1

Hojin pd appeared on you quiz on the block this week near the end as a participant for the quiz. Supposedly, you quiz pd was also from 1n2d and under Hojin pd. You can look for the subbed episode if you're interested in hearing some of this thoughts. Seho was also in one of his programmes before.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

bsed ig SHINJI today  koyote fly to Danang , VIETNAM for performance .. 13-15 may 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxYpGrMAzvM/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxZeGSGg7Gk/

59822968_425183671378223_532409926937899

kjm+58887039_449866595773205_16362756512

dahye+59369288_397547417509635_731750622

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There was a official press conference by KBS today about 1n2d. Not sure  if soompi will translate it, but I'll just put the main content here.

The person holding the conference seems to be the one we saw welcoming the members at the start of the year, so his position is quite high. Main point of the conference is that 1n2d's production will be on indefinite hiatus (which is nothing new after so long). So to start off, the director apologised for the late statement which may have caused frustration for viewers, since 1n2d is held in high regard. Then, he talked about making the decision despite the negative impact it will have on their profits (which seems more like them trying to make their position look more pitiful). To add on, he talked about the petition against abolishing 1n2d being 3 times as much as the one for it (overseas fan make up a large part of it). To end off, he talked about the program being loved locally and overseas and how the program helped with the local economy so they are in a very troubling position.

So basically, no changes in the current situation and no date in sight whether they will make a definite decision on the program. The long wait continues.

• Thanks 2

Actually, this is kind of encouraging, if 3 times more people petitioned to keep the show.  I think they'll try to think of a face-saving way to start up again, but this may mean getting rid of the remaining Season 3 cast.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

PD YOON MARRIED TODAY --- 190518

GYUTAE & PHOTOGPAHER  UPLOADED PIC THEY WITH ANOTHER STAFF AND SHIYOON -DEFCONN 

based shinji ig  jongmin busy with province tour with koyote  so cant attend this wedding .. ulsan- goseong,  tomorrow gwangju and jeju 

ig stories photographer 

kgwqJpp.jpg

not see anymore that comment 

i dunno who delete comment  gyutae or  those sending  comment abt angry defconn unfollow " _" ... 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, kjmcth said:

PD YOON MARRIED TODAY --- 190518

GYUTAE & PHOTOGPAHER  UPLOADED PIC THEY WITH ANOTHER STAFF AND SHIYOON -DEFCONN 

based shinji ig  jongmin busy with province tour with koyote  so cant attend this wedding .. ulsan- goseong,  tomorrow gwangju and jeju 

not see anymore that comment 

i dunno who delete comment  gyutae or  those sending  comment abt angry defconn unfollow " _" ... 

Wahhhh!! Congrats PD Yoon! I'm so happy the cast and crew still maintain the bond they have from 1n2ds. The cast-crew bonding was a major draw for me. Hehe

And to those commentors who write ridiculous/unrelated comments on random cast/crew IG's needs to grow up and keep quiet. Huhh!!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Congrats to Yoon pd, I had the weird impression that any of the pds on  1n2d long enough would have been married by now, though Hojin pd is still not married yet I guess.

JH attended a event held by Narae this weekend, so you can say it's his most recent public appearance. Glad to see that he looks to be in good condition, though it's a pity he wasn't on the 1000th episode of Gag concert. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

I'M BACK!!!!

I got that troubling password thingy that made me MIA for more than a month, then added by my portable wifi connection got in trouble so it's double whammy for me.. and here I am!!!

What did I miss? I miss the forum! But not much. I just got disconnected from Korean news for a while and The Return of Superman filled the empty hole 2d1n made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Glad to see there will be no charges. The police likely also don't want to get more negative news after their image was tainted. Then again, it's unlikely we'll see news of a 1n2d comeback soon.

HI chingus !!!!:D

frankly I do not understand KBS ????, I was watching the facebook of KBS and I find a program where FTISLAND appears, all happy and happy. we know that one of its members is still involved in the scandal with JY, I have nothing against them, but because they can appear as if nothing will affect them ?? , but 2d1n members can not come back with the program ???:crazy:

ufff I really do not understand, and more annoying I'll be if 2d1n does not come back. LOL:sweatingbullets:

I think the wait I despair, kekekeke:crazy::D:P

Ps: I just wanted to share a bit of my fustracion towards kbs.:phew::P

I'm still leaving my messages for the program to come back but it's just me.:tears:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...