Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

7 lying potatoes :joy:

D0ydPeQXgAMXO6O?format=jpg&name=900x900

Donggu after losing to I think Jongmin's greed relay part

D0hwSztUwAAWKwn?format=jpg&name=900x900

I only have Arirang TV and I saw Koyote perform on Simply Kpop twice already  

• Like 1

Hello guys! I am a new fan of 2 Days 1 Night and I honestly went and read page 1 til the end and also, I finished almost all episodes of season 3 for only 1 month... and I regret discovering this show very late :( I FREAKING LOVE ALL MEMBERS but I gotta say I have a huge crush on Kim Junho.. idk why people thought its weird for me to like this ahjussi but I got over it! I am so inlove with this cute guy! haha

Also, one more thing, I booked flight to Korea this month and leaving in few days and the reason why is??? OF COURSE 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT! That's the main purpose of my trip and I am so EXCITED! I am currently making my itinerary trip but I am still confuse at the palace that they went to Seolall in Seoul episode where Junho and Jongmin went? Can someone please tell me which palace is it? 

Also, anyone visited ssi ssi koch restaurant (jongmins restaurant) here? I am going there too~ The place is kinda complicated ~ T^T 

Places that I'm going that 2D1N cast went: 

-Seoullo 7017

-Namsan Wang Donkatsu (the restaurant where taehyun was cutting donkatsu)

-NSeoul Tower

-Myeongdong Cathedral

-Mongchontoseong Fortress (the tree where Joohyuks introduced new mmbr and last appearance was held)

-JDB Square - Kim Junhos company cafe and theatre

- KBS Hall

-Ewha University (wanted to go to SNU but too far :( )

Also, wanted to visit Gyeonggi-do but too far :( Can anyone recommend me other places that I miss? That would be highly appreciated :) <3 

• Like 3

Cha Taehyun on Knowing Brothers

Junho on The Return of Superman

Hopping Donggu

• LOL 1

17 hours ago, Lalynn Joy GOT7 said:

Hello guys! I am a new fan of 2 Days 1 Night and I honestly went and read page 1 til the end and also, I finished almost all episodes of season 3 for only 1 month... and I regret discovering this show very late :( I FREAKING LOVE ALL MEMBERS but I gotta say I have a huge crush on Kim Junho.. idk why people thought its weird for me to like this ahjussi but I got over it! I am so inlove with this cute guy! haha

Also, one more thing, I booked flight to Korea this month and leaving in few days and the reason why is??? OF COURSE 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT! That's the main purpose of my trip and I am so EXCITED! I am currently making my itinerary trip but I am still confuse at the palace that they went to Seolall in Seoul episode where Junho and Jongmin went? Can someone please tell me which palace is it? 

Also, anyone visited ssi ssi koch restaurant (jongmins restaurant) here? I am going there too~ The place is kinda complicated ~ T^T 

Places that I'm going that 2D1N cast went: 

-Seoullo 7017

-Namsan Wang Donkatsu (the restaurant where taehyun was cutting donkatsu)

-NSeoul Tower

-Myeongdong Cathedral

-Mongchontoseong Fortress (the tree where Joohyuks introduced new mmbr and last appearance was held)

-JDB Square - Kim Junhos company cafe and theatre

- KBS Hall

-Ewha University (wanted to go to SNU but too far :( )

Also, wanted to visit Gyeonggi-do but too far :( Can anyone recommend me other places that I miss? That would be highly appreciated :) <3 

I searched google with the name in the episode for the palace that JH and JM went. This should be it.

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264350

The site number is also the same.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lol, to think Taehyun will get a video shot of him like that like other idols at his age. This project was definitely worth it.

JM has been on a roll lately with new programs and guest appearances on others. Notable ones would be he will be a guest tour guide on salty tour this week, and the great escape season 2 as a cast member.

• Like 2

a bit OT but JJY is trending atm relating to Seungri's case. 

I feel bad for the other 1n2d cast & staff more than anything. 

• Sad 2

This gonna affect 1N2D again. I think those chat are from 2015 to 2016 and  his first scandal is included in one of those ten videos. So yeah. Again this gonna affect 1N2D. 

• Sad 1

DF's appearing on knowing bros next week.

Spoiler

Now that that's out of the way,  about JY, I'm currently waiting for the statement from his side. He's filming in the US now. Given that the timeline of events is close to when his previous scandal occurred, there's definitely a possibility that things are true. If he was indeed involved, admitting what is true would definitely be better since denying it will come back to bite you harder.  This whole scandal has gotten the country's attention, so it's definitely close to impossible to get off scot-free if you are indeed involved, looking at the amount of resources thrown into the investigation. If he denies, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until the investigation results are out. I really hope that he's not involved,  but then what you hope for and what is the truth are not always the same.

Season 3 really has been plagued by so many unfortunate events. Hojin pd's era was definitely the most peaceful, not including the pressure of steering the starting season to its current popularity. This scandal blowing up when Sung pd has just taken over is really a damn bad timing. You haven't really settled down after adding the intern and now there's this scandal. It's really a big storm that could just break season 3. Here's hoping that there would be a best solution for what's to come.

• Thanks 1

It will be interesting how this will go. If its true then that's disgusting and he should be punished accordingly But if isn't then the ones  who started this news should be punished.

On 3/5/2019 at 11:51 PM, Lalynn Joy GOT7 said:

Also, anyone visited ssi ssi koch restaurant (jongmins restaurant) here? I am going there too~ The place is kinda complicated

Isn't that closed down? I remember them saying it went out of business..

I am soo sooo anxious and nervous when JJYs name is all over the news and his name is trending #  1 on Naver right now.. I am so worried for 2d1n members and staff and the show. Worst, I kept seeing comments like now the whole new intern being added on the show makes sense because just incase one member leaves the show and they predicted that Jung Joonyoung might leave the show soon because of this seungri scandal and I hope I never read any of that. I am getting teary eyed. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY T_T 

51 minutes ago, The_Doctor said:

It will be interesting how this will go. If its true then that's disgusting and he should be punished accordingly But if isn't then the ones  who started this news should be punished.

Isn't that closed down? I remember them saying it went out of business..

Ssi ssi koch is closed down?? T_T omg when? where did you found out about it? 

yikes. if it does turn out joonyoung is involved in this seungri scandal and is guilty of what he’s being accused of, it seems like that’s definitely the last we’ll be seeing of him on korean broadcasts.  

if that’s the case, i don’t think the show will look for a replacement for him. yongjin as a permanent addition to show is what will happen. 

2 hours ago, Lalynn Joy GOT7 said:

Ssi ssi koch is closed down?? T_T omg when? where did you found out about it? 

It was a simple remark on the show, on latest episodes. so i cant pinpoint exact time.

Just now, The_Doctor said:

It was a simple remark on the show, on latest episodes. so i cant pinpoint exact time.

awww thats sad. :( Now I see why it says it is closed when I search google and the last post I am seeing for ssissikoch was since december 2019 and their ig is no longer available. :( Guess I have to remove that on the list then. Thank you for informing me 

3 minutes ago, Lalynn Joy GOT7 said:

awww thats sad. :( Now I see why it says it is closed when I search google and the last post I am seeing for ssissikoch was since december 2019 and their ig is no longer available. :( Guess I have to remove that on the list then. Thank you for informing me 

No problem. If you google 시시꽃 you will see it went out of business. Anyways have a safe and nice trip!

HI CHINGUS!!! 

I have no idea how to login with my account, since it only asks me to register, until I recover my account I will use this one I am rosa123, LOL :P

I'm really shocked with the latest events with JJY, hoping that everything is a mistake and I can continue enjoying his company, I do not know if he will be blameworthy or not, but I will not judge him just think he is an idiot, but inside of me I want to believe in the change he had after his controversy with his ex-girlfriend

As for the program, I hope they do not accelerate in taking decisions and the real 2d1n fans give them time to think the best.;)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/1-night-2-days-make-a-comment-on-jung-joon-youngs-hidden-camera-controversy

1 hour ago, aqua123 said:

HI CHINGUS!!! 

I have no idea how to login with my account, since it only asks me to register, until I recover my account I will use this one I am rosa123, LOL :P

I'm really shocked with the latest events with JJY, hoping that everything is a mistake and I can continue enjoying his company, I do not know if he will be blameworthy or not, but I will not judge him just think he is an idiot, but inside of me I want to believe in the change he had after his controversy with his ex-girlfriend

As for the program, I hope they do not accelerate in taking decisions and the real 2d1n fans give them time to think the best.;)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/03/1-night-2-days-make-a-comment-on-jung-joon-youngs-hidden-camera-controversy

I think the weird thing about this is that this happened before the case with his ex, which means that if he did change for the better, what happened here for the chat group is in the past before the turning point. It's like you have become better but more things from the past come to haunt you, if the allegations are  true. Definitely, if he has committed a crime, then he should still be punished for it.

• Like 4