[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

@lyd89 and @mishlee

I think you have misunderstood what I wrote..

I wrote the 'earlier days'..I wrote nothing about Kim Joo Hyuk. I meant during first couple of months s3 started they were not in tune. But as the show progressed their bond between the cast also improved.

I didn't say anything about S3 is not the best. I didn't say any season is the best out of all. All were different. 

The first paragraph wasn't really directed towards you. I was just saying generally that people will have differing views on how they enjoyed the episodes and there's nothing wrong with that. I mentioned the different seasons as an elaboration on what I had typed since you asked me where I started watching. I apologise if you understood it as saying something bad towards you due to my language.

But it's true that I didn't get that you were referring to the bond between the cast when you were talking about being all over the place and picking momentum. Thanks for the clarification.

Saying an indefinite hiatus is definitely better than saying till investigations are complete because you can't really say which point in time is the investigation complete just going by that phrase alone (arrest? conviction?). There's a internal review process for KBS too so that's also included for why they need the hiatus.

• Like 1

now seem like 1n2d s3 almost  over ..on chatroom  1n2d  via jjy phone cth- junho uploaded    pic money they won  time golf betting .. pd also group not do anything abt them.... 

gambling not allow  in south korea...  junho 2nd time been caught so must got punish hard 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000484059

• Sad 2

I think KBS should keep the show but start S4 after a hiatus with all new cast members. As much as my heart would break not seeing KJM, KJH and CTH.. Mind you,I  have been watching all seasons in real time since 2007.. I am probably one of the last few people outside of Korea that have been a fan of this show really.. I have never watched Running Man while it was at its prime.. I have always stood by 2D1N amidst all the cast changes and scandals that they have endured through the years..

IMO, at this point, KBS should pick younger members who are willing to withstand the challenges of 2D1N. IMO, they should go back to doing the harder stuff that season 1, 2 and early S3 did.  I think the past years, the cast members have negotiated in their contracts that they do easier things since I understand that they are getting older. But sad to say, this season has run its course. I cannot see them filming without the awkwardness of JJY not being there and the enormous, disgusting scandal he has been involved in. He is such a sick person really! I cannot fathom how CTH think of him now and how he has allowed him to come near his daughters.. I am sure he is also so disgusted. He has brought shame to this wholesome show. I am sure all of the cast members have some resentment towards him now. They will all lose a part of their income because of him. How can a person who has everything ruin himself with perverted acts like this? He deserves to rot in jail!

KBS News reported that Cha TaeHyun and Kim Jun Ho played gambling golf. 

Info is from chatroom with Jung Joonyoung, CTH, KJH and maid pd of during that time (Ryu Il-yong PD and probably the other members but it wasn't mentioned).

Translation of group chat is from reddit user kanoth123

QTfZQBnl.png

Naver link https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=410&aid=0000564871&lfrom=kakao

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

For the gambling news, I think we need more context before making judgment. 

Listing out the facts here, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Firstly, amount involved is around 20 million korean won. You can convert that into your country's currency and see whether the amount is too high. Take into account that they are celebrities (their earnings) and it's unlikely they do it on a regular basis (likely a private bet over a golf session between them).

Secondly, comments not in the minority are pointing out that this is just diverting attention from the Jang Ja Yeon scandal (google this if you need to). As someone put it, even civilians like them sometimes make wagers with money on the line. This is like people making bets over lunch money and the police walking in on them. I do not know whether this is considered a crime, but if people are openly admitting having done something similar online, I'm not sure what's the point of this law.

Thirdly, someone who watches this programmes can help verify it. There's a comment that IC made a wager of a similar amount on the programme and NJTTW had some wish involving 10 million won. So the commenter was asking if these programmes should be on the news too.

I'll leave it at that.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3

Moral of the day: If you are bad enough to break the law, do not be dumb enough to boast about it in text chats.

1 hour ago, mishlee said:

I think KBS should keep the show but start S4 after a hiatus with all new cast members. As much as my heart would break not seeing KJM, KJH and CTH..

I think KJM might be given exception to stay for S4, he's practically survived all the scandals from Seasons 1 and 2 and is still clean till date. 

• Like 2

since when did everyone become so moralistic ??? As if none of them had made any mistakes, many of us talk a lot about chat, even brag about what we do not have and brag, but not everything is always true. Let the people in charge be the ones to clarify everything before taking prejudices about others, we knew beforehand that Junho was a gambler, and we laughed at that, but now that it comes out of JJY's phone we are shocked, in Seriously I do not understand people, I think we just want to find guilty of the least thing.

I think there are people with a lot of time.-_-

PS: I'm not defending his mistakes, I just try to take it easy as any other person:sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Sad 1

Two more people hurt the K-pop appocalypse.:bawling: Even scary to think what will happen next.

But I feel that these two, who were caught on betting as early as next season 1 night 2 days will not participate. If he ever will, this fourth season.

How am I angry at Jung Joon Young and his "golden" phone !!!:rage:

It feels like someone is coming for 2d1n, like literally. I am hearing news about everyone on the show almost everyday. JJY, KJH, CTH and main PD. I don't wanna be bad news bringer but if this is true the show is done for (because of main PD's involvement), we won't even get a 4th season. 

I don't wanna hear bad news about KJM, Defbear and YDG, please. Just please. Please?

• Sad 3

Like what?!?! What is happening?! I'm only a day away then there's another?

8 hours ago, cenching said:

The blue marked part, did that jerk has other variety show??? :angry:

I believe he had many variety shows in the past esp the seasonal ones, that made me search for his filmography.

7 hours ago, 1gabi2araw said:

KBS News reported that Cha TaeHyun and Kim Jun Ho played gambling golf. 

Info is from chatroom with Jung Joonyoung, CTH, KJH and maid pd of during that time (Ryu Il-yong PD and probably the other members but it wasn't mentioned).

Translation of group chat is from reddit user kanoth123

Naver link https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=410&aid=0000564871&lfrom=kakao

What I see here is like during the earlier life of Facebook with the games, you post your progress and sometimes ask for life, help or coins, etc if you got stuck. What games are for, really? I don't know about online gambling or betting though. 

I don't think that doesn't have to be used against them, like they are not the issue here. Or maybe there's one but within KBS jurisdiction. Like @aqua123, we know JH was a gambler so it's not surprising and that was back in 2016. We don't know if they continue it for a long time. 

Then I got to search about JY regarding his birth year. Saw that he's year of the snake and it says snake people are unlucky this year of the pig. And, oh, 2d1n is running for 11yrs this year right? So the show is year of the ox. And according to what I searched, Ox people might experience misfortune. Like, yeah, it's happening. :open_mouth::anguished:

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, cenching said:

2SofT.jpeg

The blue marked part, did that jerk has other variety show??? :angry:

Yup, he appeared in several other varieties such as LOTJ (thrice), Salty Tour, Mr. Baek's Home Cooking, One Night Food Trip to name a few. 

Based on knetz comments they aren't taking this as a big deal (yet). The members often mention that CTH and KJH are avid golfers while playing Bokbulbok games on 1n2d which in itself is a form of wager with dinner, sleep indoors/outdoors as prize. I hope this is all the 1n2d members talked about 'cause if not then... *I don't even want to think about it

• Sad 2

I can't believe this is actually happening. I'm still in shock that they dragged both cth and junho into all this mess. they might as well cancel 2d1n now since it won't be the same without cth, and if, junho also decides to quit. Also, I didn't think he would quit all variety shows either, since what they did wasn't even illegal, it was just betting between friends in a golf match.

• Sad 2

I think it is safe to assume that 1n2d as we know it now has a miniscule chance of coming back. And even if it does I don't think the current members will be part of the cast. Another thing that sucks is that KBS is the first to break this news, even making it the banner headline for their 9 o'clock news, when as far as the general public is concerned this is no big deal.

Again I hope that this is as far as the members are involved, I guess we will see in the following days/weeks. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Source: https://www.soompi.com/article/1310848wpp/cha-tae-hyun-to-step-down-from-all-programs-apologizes-in-formal-statement

Cha Tae Hyun’s full statement is as follows:

Hello. This is Cha Tae Hyun.

First, I’m incredibly sorry…

Contrary to what was said in the reports, I did not golf abroad. We golfed together in Korea, thinking it was a fun game, and I returned the money immediately at the time. Although it was something we did for fun, after seeing what I posted in the group chat, I feel overwhelmingly ashamed. As a public figure who has received lots of love, I consider [my actions] to be completely unacceptable.

I’m incredibly sorry to my fans, whom I have disappointed through this matter, and to the viewers who have given their love to “2 Days & 1 Night”…

I’m truly sorry that the other members [of “2 Days & 1 Night”] will be negatively affected by my behavior. Therefore, as of now, I intend to step down from all of my programs.

As the father of a family, I’m extremely sorry to my children and to my family, and I will take time to reflect on my own actions. I apologize.

• Sad 4