Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000357535

Junho appears in a radio talk show and talks about 1N2D members. 

He said: 

차태현은 엄마 역할, 난 술 취한 아빠다. 집 나간 삼촌은 김종민, 맏딸 윤시윤, 정준영은 가출소년, 데프콘은 진짜 삼촌 느낌 난다

Cha Tae Hyun is like the mother character, im the drunken father. The uncle who left the house is Kim Jong Min, eldest daughter Yoon Si Yoon, Jung Joon Young is the runaway boy, and Defconn feels like a real uncle. 

• LOL 4

Lol I'm really curious what kind of character setting by JH is a uncle who left home.

And as always, beautiful snow scenery in 1n2d.

• Like 3

actually we are happy with everything PD decide but it was sad that when pd ilyong announce yongjin as intern,some people comment on PD SNS to remove him.Lets trust our PD and his plan.

• Like 1

Cha Tae Hyun Reveals Unexpected Story Behind His Son’s Appearance In “Scandal Makers”

Cha Tae Hyun Reveals Unexpected Story Behind His Son’s Appearance In “Scandal Makers”

Jan 20, 2019
by K. Lew

Cha Tae Hyun recently revealed that his son made an appearance in his hit film “Scandal Makers.”

On the January 20 episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night,” the cast went on the first day of the “Gangwon Province Noodle Road” trip. During the episode, Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, and Yoon Shi Yoon headed towards a market in Gangwon province. As they drove, Kim Joon Ho asked how old Yoon Shi Yoon was, who answered that he was 34 years old (Korean reckoning).

Cha Tae Hyun mentioned, “I was 34 years old when ‘Scandal Makers’ premiered.” Yoon Shi Yoon was surprised and commented, “Then you played the role of a father at my age.”

The actor shared, “At the time, I was married and had a child, so I was easily able to do that kind of role. In the last scene of ‘Scandal Makers,’ Soo Chan [Cha Tae Hyun’s son] appears. The baby I’m holding in a commercial in the film is Soo Chan.”

Cha-Tae-Hyun-Cha-Soo-Chan-1.jpg

When asked if his son knew that he was in the movie, he answered, “He doesn’t. I haven’t shown it to him.” Kim Joon Ho made the others laugh by saying, “That was Soo Chan’s debut project.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm noticing some recycling of games here from Season 2.  Passing the bowl of water with their feet was previously done in summer with a watermelon instead.  Knocking over the empty bottles with the party favor is similar to the game where they had to blow out a row of lit birthday candles using breath from one nostril. 

Doesn't really bother me, since the cast members are different, and the games have been slightly  changed.

• Love 1

@_gillianne19_ Sayang! I didn't know he was here in my country. I work in Manila City... Anyways, thanks for sharing. He looks more relaxed.  :wub:

Yongjin is in the next trip's preview together with

Spoiler

TH's three children.

I think the 1n2d fb page now regularly posts high quality pictures after airing the latest episode, so you can check out the page until they stop doing it I guess.

• Thanks 1

Junho diving into the water.. :D last year he and Defconn were the ones who did the first dive 

• Like 2

Cha Cha Cha siblings will be on this week's episode :lol::lol:

I hope Soojin will go on the whole trip together with everyone :wub:

• Like 2

JH and JM's morning mission punishment

There are already fanpics of JM and JY filming Salty Tour together with Shinji and others. Predicted broadcast date should be somewhere around mid-March? JM guested on Gag Concert last week with JH, will post the video when it's up.

and 3 members in one video for JM's channel with special appearance by DG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cha Tae Hyun’s 3 Children To Appear On “2 Days & 1 Night” Winter Break Special

Cha Tae Hyun’s 3 Children To Appear On “2 Days & 1 Night” Winter Break Special

Feb 2, 2019
by E. Cha

Actor Cha Tae Hyun’s three adorable children will be returning to “2 Days & 1 Night”!

On February 2, the KBS 2TV variety show released new photos from its upcoming winter break special. The next episode of the show will follow cast members Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Jong Min, Yoon Shi Yoon, Jung Joon Young, and Defconn as they travel to Yangpyeong in Gyeonggi Province.

Accompanying the cast on their trip will be Cha Tae Hyun’s three children Cha Soo Chan, Cha Tae Eun, and Cha Soo Jin, who will be making their first appearance on the show in three years. The siblings, who last appeared on the show in 2016, reportedly stole the cast members’ hearts with their boundless energy and mischievous charm.

Cha Soo Chan is said to have impressed the cast and crew with his caring side as he affectionately looked after his two younger sisters, while Cha Soo Jin made everyone smile with her adorable love for her father. Cha Tae Eun also came up with fun nicknames for the various cast members, such as “Sushi Uncle” for Kim Jong Min and “Egg Roll Uncle” for Defconn.

2-Days-1-Night1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This seems to be a fanpic of 1n2d filming this week, so the full Koyote team will be making an appearance on 1n2d. I'm not sure if it will be the full episode (I hope it will be, Shinji vs JM is fun to watch everytime). Koyote is releasing their 20th anniversary album soon so it feels quite meaningful for their appearance this time.

• Thanks 1