[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

I made screenshots of last week episode. I wish I can upload here. I don't have any social media aside from my 2 accts on Facebook.

During the 'greed relay game', Junho's face when DG said about "2nd daesang"! :joy:  

And my entry to Donggu's greed

1 he has a greed for good photos/ photography

2 he has agreed for diving 

And when it's Jongmin's turn, someone said "he has to meet a woman" so I think this was after their episode on that show.

And also I watched a Happy Together video of Yongjin and he said he got invited to Donggu's housewarming party but he had that HT shoot so I think Donggu has moved in to his new house.

JJY not greedy

• Like 1

How cute was it when the 7 potatoes were all lying in a row resting on the hillside?

Seriously, these guys all must have incredibly strong legs.  I could not go waddling around (or hopping along) like that.

On a different topic, very disappointing that KJM's on-screen romance did not develop into anything off-screen.

• Like 1

JH is appearing on TROS this week with Sam Hammington's family. The preview looked funny, though I don't have a youtube link to share.

Brave Hongcha is also on this week's I can see your voice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, lyd89 said:

JH is appearing on TROS this week with Sam Hammington's family. The preview looked funny, though I don't have a youtube link to share.

Brave Hongcha is also on this week's I can see your voice.

I guess he got invited on TROS because kids would find him funny just like the Chachacha Siblings.  :tounge_xd:

fromhttps://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

tumblr_pnp1hfQ3Bx1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_pnp1hfQ3Bx1ulcpgxo5_400.gif

tumblr_pnp1hfQ3Bx1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pnp1hfQ3Bx1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

March Variety Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Mar 2, 2019
by E. Cha

The Korean Business Research Institute has published this month’s brand reputation rankings for variety stars!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular entertainers, using big data collected from February 2 to March 1.

Check out this month’s top 30 below!

1. Lee Young Ja
  2. Park Na Rae
  3. Yoo Jae Suk
  4. Kim Jong Min 
  5. Shin Dong Yup
  6. Lee Hyori
  7. Jun Hyun Moo
  8. Lee Sang Min
  9. Kim Jong Kook
  10. Kim Gura
  11. Kang Ho Dong
  12. Lee Kwang Soo
  13. Yoo Byung Jae
  14. Yang Se Hyung
  15. Cha Tae Hyun
  16. Park Myung Soo
  17. Ahn Jung Hwan
  18. Seo Jang Hoon
  19. Kim Sook
  20. Jang Do Yeon
  21. Kim Joon Ho
  22. Super Junior’s Kim Heechul
  23. Lee Kyung Kyu
  24. Yoon Jong Shin
  25. Song Eun Yi
  26. Yoo Hee Yeol
  27. Park Soo Hong
  28. Kim Yong Man
  29. Kim Joon Hyun
  30. Kim Gun Mo

“2 Days & 1 Night” Cast Reveals Hilarious Promises For Different Goals, Including Music Show Wins And Dating Announcements

“2 Days & 1 Night” Cast Reveals Hilarious Promises For Different Goals, Including Music Show Wins And Dating Announcements

Mar 3, 2019
by Y. Shin

The members of “2 Days & 1 Night” recently revealed their unique promises for different goals!

On the March 3 broadcast of the KBS 2TV variety program, the cast members made their way towards the National Youth Space Center after spending some time at Goheung County, where the Naro Space Center was established.

While on their way to the space center, Kim Jong Min and Cha Tae Hyun both promised to immerse themselves in a body of water if Koyote and Brave Hong Cha were able to win on a music show, respectively.

2-days-1-night-1.jpg

Hearing this, Yoon Shi Yoon added, “If my drama does well, I’ll also go into the water.” In response, Lee Yong Jin threw his own name into the sudden competition and stated, “If my name is No. 1 on the real-time search rankings, I’ll go into the water.”

Jung Joon Young in turn responded, “If Defconn announces that he’s in a public relationship, I’ll jump in the water,” causing everyone to burst out laughing. Kim Joon Ho raised the stakes as he commented, “If Defconn publicly dates, I’ll climb the Annapurna,” referring to the trek within the Annapurna mountain range of central Nepal.

2-days-1-night-2.jpg

After hearing everyone’s promises, Defconn jokingly showed his determination to enter into a relationship as he remarked, “I’ll have to send them.”

Hello guys! I am a new fan of 2 Days 1 Night and I honestly went and read page 1 til the end and also, I finished almost all episodes of season 3 for only 1 month... and I regret discovering this show very late :( I FREAKING LOVE ALL MEMBERS but I gotta say I have a huge crush on Kim Junho.. idk why people thought its weird for me to like this ahjussi but I got over it! I am so inlove with this cute guy! haha

Also, one more thing, I booked flight to Korea this month and leaving in few days and the reason why is??? OF COURSE 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT! That's the main purpose of my trip and I am so EXCITED! I am currently making my itinerary trip but I am still confuse at the palace that they went to Seolall in Seoul episode where Junho and Jongmin went? Can someone please tell me which palace is it? 

Also, anyone visited ssi ssi koch restaurant (jongmins restaurant) here? I am going there too~ The place is kinda complicated ~ T^T 

Places that I'm going that 2D1N cast went: 

-Seoullo 7017

-Namsan Wang Donkatsu (the restaurant where taehyun was cutting donkatsu)

-NSeoul Tower

-Myeongdong Cathedral

-Mongchontoseong Fortress (the tree where Joohyuks introduced new mmbr and last appearance was held)

-JDB Square - Kim Junhos company cafe and theatre

- KBS Hall

-Ewha University (wanted to go to SNU but too far :( )

Also, wanted to visit Gyeonggi-do but too far :( Can anyone recommend me other places that I miss? That would be highly appreciated :) <3 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Lalynn Joy GOT7 said:

Hello guys! I am a new fan of 2 Days 1 Night and I honestly went and read page 1 til the end and also, I finished almost all episodes of season 3 for only 1 month... and I regret discovering this show very late :( I FREAKING LOVE ALL MEMBERS but I gotta say I have a huge crush on Kim Junho.. idk why people thought its weird for me to like this ahjussi but I got over it! I am so inlove with this cute guy! haha

Also, one more thing, I booked flight to Korea this month and leaving in few days and the reason why is??? OF COURSE 2 DAYS AND 1 NIGHT! That's the main purpose of my trip and I am so EXCITED! I am currently making my itinerary trip but I am still confuse at the palace that they went to Seolall in Seoul episode where Junho and Jongmin went? Can someone please tell me which palace is it? 

Also, anyone visited ssi ssi koch restaurant (jongmins restaurant) here? I am going there too~ The place is kinda complicated ~ T^T 

Places that I'm going that 2D1N cast went: 

-Seoullo 7017

-Namsan Wang Donkatsu (the restaurant where taehyun was cutting donkatsu)

-NSeoul Tower

-Myeongdong Cathedral

-Mongchontoseong Fortress (the tree where Joohyuks introduced new mmbr and last appearance was held)

-JDB Square - Kim Junhos company cafe and theatre

- KBS Hall

-Ewha University (wanted to go to SNU but too far :( )

Also, wanted to visit Gyeonggi-do but too far :( Can anyone recommend me other places that I miss? That would be highly appreciated :) <3 

I searched google with the name in the episode for the palace that JH and JM went. This should be it.

http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/ATR/SI_EN_3_1_1_1.jsp?cid=264350

The site number is also the same.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Lol, to think Taehyun will get a video shot of him like that like other idols at his age. This project was definitely worth it.

JM has been on a roll lately with new programs and guest appearances on others. Notable ones would be he will be a guest tour guide on salty tour this week, and the great escape season 2 as a cast member.

• Like 2

This gonna affect 1N2D again. I think those chat are from 2015 to 2016 and  his first scandal is included in one of those ten videos. So yeah. Again this gonna affect 1N2D. 

• Sad 1

DF's appearing on knowing bros next week.

Spoiler

Now that that's out of the way,  about JY, I'm currently waiting for the statement from his side. He's filming in the US now. Given that the timeline of events is close to when his previous scandal occurred, there's definitely a possibility that things are true. If he was indeed involved, admitting what is true would definitely be better since denying it will come back to bite you harder.  This whole scandal has gotten the country's attention, so it's definitely close to impossible to get off scot-free if you are indeed involved, looking at the amount of resources thrown into the investigation. If he denies, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until the investigation results are out. I really hope that he's not involved,  but then what you hope for and what is the truth are not always the same.

Season 3 really has been plagued by so many unfortunate events. Hojin pd's era was definitely the most peaceful, not including the pressure of steering the starting season to its current popularity. This scandal blowing up when Sung pd has just taken over is really a damn bad timing. You haven't really settled down after adding the intern and now there's this scandal. It's really a big storm that could just break season 3. Here's hoping that there would be a best solution for what's to come.

• Thanks 1