[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

5 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I just think 7 is to much quieter people will be cut more aka Donguu

Time will tell. I think it might depend on the specific episode and even how tired members might be from busy schedules, etc.. In this latest episode, I thought Donggu, Cha Tae Hyun and Joon Young were all on the quieter side, but I didn't think that was the case in the first part of this trip or previous episodes including Yongjin. Seven may be too much but it also might end up giving members a bit of a break from time to time. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ForgottenSoulx said:

I just think 7 is to much quieter people will be cut more aka Donguu

no at all actually.I saw donggu is actually respond and great with yongjin actually.He get decent amount of exposure since yongjin came e.g the fishing scene and the last episode donggu actualy really funny when kim jongmin missed human bowling.I realize all the member really help each other to get each own airtime

• Like 2

7 hours ago, qynn said:

Time will tell. I think it might depend on the specific episode and even how tired members might be from busy schedules, etc.. In this latest episode, I thought Donggu, Cha Tae Hyun and Joon Young were all on the quieter side, but I didn't think that was the case in the first part of this trip or previous episodes including Yongjin. Seven may be too much but it also might end up giving members a bit of a break from time to time. 

Agree.It able us to learn about yongjin as well.About the airtime,lets not worried since every member got a decent amount of airtime.I believe.

• Like 1

As long as I can remember, the show has originally 7 members in Season 1. They became 6 members in season 2 when Joowon quit and continued to season 3. It's an odd number but not unseen before.

I don't mind about odd or even numbers, as long as they blend well and shine together. 

The strength of season 1 is comedic combo of Hodong and Sugeun. They fill and complete each other in loud ways. 

Season 2 only Sugeun remained between the two in the gang, and with no equal opposite comedic character, he toned down and despite he was not the oldest, he led the pack in more heartwarming group. 

Season 3 Joonho is flying solo as a comedian. Sure there is Jongmin as his frenemy but no one can really match him. The rest of the pack are feeders to his antics. And there is nothing wrong with that. We have countless hilarious Joonho moments. But maybe, just maybe, someone with comedic background can help him to be more, lets just say, ridiculously funny. 

So it's not really about Yongjin personally, but more of a person that can bring better quality to the show. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, jayne21874 said:

As long as I can remember, the show has originally 7 members in Season 1. They became 6 members in season 2 when Joowon quit and continued to season 3. It's an odd number but not unseen before.

I don't mind about odd or even numbers, as long as they blend well and shine together. 

The strength of season 1 is comedic combo of Hodong and Sugeun. They fill and complete each other in loud ways. 

Season 2 only Sugeun remained between the two in the gang, and with no equal opposite comedic character, he toned down and despite he was not the oldest, he led the pack in more heartwarming group. 

Season 3 Joonho is flying solo as a comedian. Sure there is Jongmin as his frenemy but no one can really match him. The rest of the pack are feeders to his antics. And there is nothing wrong with that. We have countless hilarious Joonho moments. But maybe, just maybe, someone with comedic background can help him to be more, lets just say, ridiculously funny. 

So it's not really about Yongjin personally, but more of a person that can bring better quality to the show. 

yes.If im not mistake it was 7 member.I guess on season 2 it quiet promising and after bird pd left i guess the suffered critisim due the concept i guess but lee sugeun probably lose kang hodong presence which he carried as mc too.

I looked through the time period of the different cast members for season 1 and could only find a 20 episode period after JM came back that the program worked with 7 members. By the sypnopsis for that time period, there was pretty much no team games.

Season 2 consistently worked with 7 members, so that would actually be the better reference. Going by this, season 2 doesn't really have a lot of mentions when you see topics on 1n2d as a whole. I don't think the number of members is the main reason for this, but going through season 2 would likely give a better perspective of the pros and cons of working with 7 members.

• Thanks 1

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000357535

Junho appears in a radio talk show and talks about 1N2D members. 

He said: 

차태현은 엄마 역할, 난 술 취한 아빠다. 집 나간 삼촌은 김종민, 맏딸 윤시윤, 정준영은 가출소년, 데프콘은 진짜 삼촌 느낌 난다

Cha Tae Hyun is like the mother character, im the drunken father. The uncle who left the house is Kim Jong Min, eldest daughter Yoon Si Yoon, Jung Joon Young is the runaway boy, and Defconn feels like a real uncle. 

• LOL 4

Cha Tae Hyun Reveals Unexpected Story Behind His Son’s Appearance In “Scandal Makers”

Cha Tae Hyun Reveals Unexpected Story Behind His Son’s Appearance In “Scandal Makers”

Jan 20, 2019
by K. Lew

Cha Tae Hyun recently revealed that his son made an appearance in his hit film “Scandal Makers.”

On the January 20 episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night,” the cast went on the first day of the “Gangwon Province Noodle Road” trip. During the episode, Kim Joon Ho, Cha Tae Hyun, and Yoon Shi Yoon headed towards a market in Gangwon province. As they drove, Kim Joon Ho asked how old Yoon Shi Yoon was, who answered that he was 34 years old (Korean reckoning).

Cha Tae Hyun mentioned, “I was 34 years old when ‘Scandal Makers’ premiered.” Yoon Shi Yoon was surprised and commented, “Then you played the role of a father at my age.”

The actor shared, “At the time, I was married and had a child, so I was easily able to do that kind of role. In the last scene of ‘Scandal Makers,’ Soo Chan [Cha Tae Hyun’s son] appears. The baby I’m holding in a commercial in the film is Soo Chan.”

Cha-Tae-Hyun-Cha-Soo-Chan-1.jpg

When asked if his son knew that he was in the movie, he answered, “He doesn’t. I haven’t shown it to him.” Kim Joon Ho made the others laugh by saying, “That was Soo Chan’s debut project.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm noticing some recycling of games here from Season 2.  Passing the bowl of water with their feet was previously done in summer with a watermelon instead.  Knocking over the empty bottles with the party favor is similar to the game where they had to blow out a row of lit birthday candles using breath from one nostril. 

Doesn't really bother me, since the cast members are different, and the games have been slightly  changed.

• Love 1