Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

kJrpRcK.png

nowdays... sunday variety so hard to get double digit.... viewers there   already not  watch tv ??

1n2d 181014     11.2%   = last week 

sbs master in house -byungman  average 9.8% (Part 1: 8.0%, Part 2: 11.6%). 

MBC 'hungers' 4.3%

1st slot 

kbs tros  8.5% 

masked singer  average 6.9% (Part 1: 5.0%, Part 2: 8.8%)

SBS 'Running Man'  average 5.7% :part 1 

4.5%, Part 2: 6.9%)

Spoiler

Xo8BTuY.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There's definitely tougher competition, since master in the house gets big name guests that rarely appear on TV consistently. The audience draw factor is there. However, 1n2d is one of the last few outdoor varieties out there, so I really hope it continues. Next trip is a season 2 of their fall trip for food, looks fun lol.

• Like 2

Just watched the recent episode yesterday. I swear, this show will one day kill me with laughter! The games that they played for the dinner game and the sleeping indoors/outdoors were a hoot!!! And that lie detector test!!!! It was hilarious! Having guests is fun. But seeing them work and play with each other is other worldly!

• Like 3

Saw this and he's so cool

And this one here is unexpected to me.. can't wait to watch the episode in full 

This one though :D

• LOL 1

On 10/16/2018 at 9:22 PM, allythefangirl said:

Just watched the recent episode yesterday. I swear, this show will one day kill me with laughter! The games that they played for the dinner game and the sleeping indoors/outdoors were a hoot!!! And that lie detector test!!!! It was hilarious! Having guests is fun. But seeing them work and play with each other is other worldly!

I definitely agree with you! I could hardly breath while watching them and laughing!

I'm still amazed as how they can make simple games turn out so hilarious!

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo5_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo6_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo7_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo8_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo9_400.gif

tumblr_pgr48p7UoC1ulcpgxo10_400.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Dong Gu did great on the latest episode. I can see that he's more relaxed doing variety show lately.

tumblr_pgr3ivTvHo1ulcpgxo3_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pgr3ivTvHo1ulcpgxo4_r1_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pgr3ivTvHo1ulcpgxo5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pgr3ivTvHo1ulcpgxo6_r1_400.gif

tumblr_pgr3ivTvHo1ulcpgxo7_r1_400.gif

JJY was adorably funny too!

tumblr_pgr3o0Yv1T1ulcpgxo1_400.gif

tumblr_pgr3o0Yv1T1ulcpgxo2_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pgr3o0Yv1T1ulcpgxo3_400.gif

tumblr_pgr3o0Yv1T1ulcpgxo4_400.gif

tumblr_pgr3o0Yv1T1ulcpgxo5_400.gif

tumblr_pgr3o0Yv1T1ulcpgxo6_400.gif

• Like 4

Lol I came across a Chinese translated clip of parts in JH's live broadcast, some of the things he mentioned:

• he will be appearing on JM's show Brainfficial
  • food at JM's shop is good
  • JM plays PUBG on his phone
  • JY is good at the game (lol since he's a player in a official team) and he coaches Soochan on the game (note: what will TH think of this lol)
  • DG doesn't seem like someone who plays this kind of games and is probably bad at games (especially ball games)
  • JH is appearing on Music Bank this week to help out his junior, so you should see him on the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7WoKLZgTWw

The Music Bank video

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ow Donggu!!:wub:

this part with Jongmin is so..:D 

But I think he can land a support role in a action comedy film with this! :D

• Like 4

Just putting this out in case some people don't really catch each episode regularly. Next week's episode (not today's episode) will have something regarding Joohyuk. The broadcast date is pretty close to his death anniversary. Just for your information.

They also planned a movie screening event from 27-28 October at Yeouido CGV1, screening Joohyuk's movies.

Edited by lyd89
I got the venue for the movie screening wrong.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, lyd89 said:

They also planned a movie screening event from 27-28 October at KBS Yeouido, screening Joohyuk's movies.

what a beautiful way to commemorate him, through his works. Rest in peace Joohyuk!

• Like 3

Spoiler

DqBtQGDVAAAuM3s.jpg

181021  food  their learn to cook related joohyuk  ++   revisit place

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gfSrFbiZ-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yJvhXzX2EE

=============================

https://www.soompi.com/article/1249063wpp/2-days-1-night-hold-special-film-screening-event-remembrance-kim-joo-hyuk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

(from the above link)

8e5f7d3e351c4de6a8475beafea5512d.jpeg?s=

KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night” will be holding a special film screening event to remember Kim Joo Hyuk, who passed away last October after a car accident.

At the end of the episode that aired on October 21, a teaser for next week’s episode showed the six cast members visiting a space that had been created to celebrate the actor’s life and career. The cast wiped tears away as they looked at the various photos that captured memories of their time with him.

Through the teaser, the show also announced that they will be holding a film screening event on October 27 and 28 that will look back on some of the actor’s best movies including “Mr. Handy,” “Blue Swallow,” “When Romance Meets Destiny,” “My Wife Got Married,” “Couples,” and “Confidential Assignment.” All proceeds from the event will be donated to help further Korean independent films, which is something Kim Joo Hyuk advocated throughout his  career.

Kim Joo Hyuk passed away on October 30, 2017 after a fatal car accident. He had an illustrious career as an actor and was loved for his appearance on “2 Days & 1 Night.”

• Like 4

DqBjpCNVYAE5HAx.jpg

DqBjpC9VYAAPWog.jpg

rating  epi on   181021    12.7%(+1.5%)

last week  181014   11.2%  

Spoiler

Pvzv03I.png

Spoiler

DqBqy6eUwAAhICV.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The movie screening starts today.

The 1n2d members will be greeting the audience before the movie today and there will be filming (they filmed a trip on friday-saturday). It seems that Hojin pd will also join the members in the upcoming episode.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2