Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

On 8/28/2018 at 10:02 PM, lyd89 said:

lyong pd worked really hard and was really nice. He didn't sleep and was editing even after filming ended. It's heartbreaking to see his red eyes.

... The main clip is still edited by the two pds. The editing room is like that (Note: in the picture) with two computers side by side. All the footage and sounds are put in. It's no exaggeration saying there are thousands of it. Pd's eyes were red like a rabbit. It seems that they haven't slept after ending filming and just went straight to editing. It's heartbreaking. I hope they can get a good rest with the break this week.

Thanks for sharing. I now feel good even if there's no new episode this week knowing that would somehow help Ilyong PD & other staff keep more time on editing / reviewing the show prior to airing them and enough time to plan / prepare for their next trip while having enough time to sleep and not to be in a rush anymore.

This show is my stress reliever. Have been undergoing stress this week while missing out on a new episode feels the week is too long for me but now I feel better after reading this. Hope they get more time to recover / recharge before they go back to work again.

I love 213 (2days & 1night season3)!... 123 (1night 2days season3) :love:

Stay healthy, everyone! :)

@Ainee Etp No episode due to Asian Games.

• Like 2

TRIP WITH GLOBAL VIEWERS PART 1  180902 

-***  1N2D S3  NOT BROADCAST  ON 180826 DUE ASIAN GAMES 2018 -(DRAMA MARRY ME BROADCAST  ON SLOT 1N2D ++ ASIAN GAMES LIVE TIME SLOT MARRY ME )

EACH TEAM HAVE NAME BASED MEMBER 

DEFCONN - ASIAN TEAM 

CTH -CHA CHA CHA SISTERS 

-many ask where  philippines fan ... she on defconn team 

indonesia guy on junho team (sit in the last on 1st pic)

63870_pre713.jpg

restmb_jhidxmake.jpg

Spoiler

2018090201000095100006401.jpg

global fan ig .. have pics this trip  uploaded on their ig... they cant reveal more pics 

Spoiler

she from nepal .. ln her ig .. you can see her tag another lucky fan join this trip on 1 post ....

see/click   hashtag on pic  (she join trip)

================================================

180901-180831team 1n2d filming new epi  at  TAEBAEK   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

“2 Days & 1 Night” Brings Back Global Viewers Special For First Time In 7 Years

“2 Days & 1 Night” Brings Back Global Viewers Special For First Time In 7 Years

Sep 2, 2018
by esspee

KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night” brought laughter and tears with its global viewers special.

On September 2, the variety show aired a global viewers tour for the first time in seven years. For this special, 18 viewers from all around the world were chosen to form four-member teams with the six cast members.

The fans met up at a guest house the day before filming and became close after exchanging gifts. On the day of filming, they formed teams with their favorite “2 Days & 1 Night” cast member, introduced themselves, and showed off their unique talents.

The fans included a quadrilingual professor from New York, Hallyu fan from Hong Kong, a pharmacist from the Philippines, and the winner of a Korean speaking competition.

2-Nights-1-Day-1.jpg

Their first segment was a random game for the team’s allowance ranging from 50,000 won (approximately $45) to 3,000 won (approximately $3). They played the word chain game where the global fans showed off their impressive Korean language skills.

Spoilers

Surprised, Kim Joon Ho said, “Are there Korean people here besides us?” In the end, Yoon Shi Yoon‘s team came in first place, Kim Joon Ho and Defconn’s teams both came in at second place, Cha Tae Hyun and Jung Joon Young‘s teams both came in fourth place, and Kim Jong Min’s team came in last place.

The teams then played another random game where they spun the wheel to decide their destinations. Yoon Shi Yoon and Cha Tae Hyun’s team chose the suburbs such as Chuncheon or Gapyeong. Kim Joon Ho and Defconn’s team chose Boryeong Sea, and Jung Joon Young and Kim Jong Min’s teams chose the mountains.

Each team was given two missions they needed to complete before they arrived at the base camp that night and boarded buses to head to their destinations.

On the bus, the viewers and cast members became closer while talking. Grace from Germany said, “I was watching ‘2 Days & 1 Night” on KBS World and also saw when Shinhwa appeared.” Another viewer added, “The quitting smoking special was really fun.” Kim Jong Min replied, “I succeeded at quitting smoking after that. I thought I was going to die at the time because it was so difficult.”

When asked how she felt when she was chosen as for the viewer tour special, a global fan answered, “My hands were shaking. My mom received the phone call, but she thought that it was voice phishing and didn’t tell me. Later, when I heard it, I cried.” She then became emotional thinking about that moment.

This special will continue next week where the 18 global fans and six cast members will visit different places in Korea and make unforgettable memories together.

2-Nights-1-Day-2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The whole episode was really just introduction but it was fun to watch haha.

Photos from the trip with variety newbies

This looks like the field where they played soccer for the Shinhwa trip.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I feel so envious of the lucky fans who made it in the show. They get to interact with the members and fellow fans as well. It was heartwarming to see their audition videos and I can relate to what most of them said. I have only scene season 3 of 2D1N, but I feel like we're related. I feel sad when they are and happy when they are. This show has helped me through difficult times. I hope they continue for a long time.

• Like 4

Just finished watching the Global Viewers episode. Absolutely enjoyed it! The international fans are fantastic!  they loved the show, know the games and some even speak the language so well. :thumbsup: All of them are also entertaining. Excitied about the next episode! 

• Like 3

I was trying not to but got tempted to watch a few clips on IG and I was like "aaaahhhh!!" I want more! I have to wait til Friday for the video on VIU be available in full. But Thanks for the spoilers. 

• Like 2

I want to watch it toooo!! But I only watched in Youtube, do you  know when will KBS upload it?

• Like 1

On 9/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, AppleJoy said:

I want to watch it toooo!! But I only watched in Youtube, do you  know when will KBS upload it?

It should be available now I think?

BTW. Suddenly IG photo posts on Soompi doesn't show using my Android tablet. The other one I'm using sometimes is okay though. Wonder what happened.

they go jongmin house ...

xJCsNxb.jpg

2018090801000676500052861.jpg

trip with global fan part 2  180909  

Spoiler

JhStIZD.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Kim Jong Min Shares His Hopes To Be With “2 Days & 1 Night” Till The Very End

Kim Jong Min Shares His Hopes To Be With “2 Days & 1 Night” Till The Very End

Sep 9, 2018
by jeeelim5

Kim Jong Min recently opened up about his affections for KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night.”

The episode that aired on September 9 was a continuation of the show’s global viewers special, in which fans of the show from around the world were invited to go on a journey with the cast to create unforgettable memories.

Kim Jong Min and Jung Joon Young’s teams were taking a trip down the Han River on a cruise when Kim Jong Min’s fan Mike asked him, “Do you have a reason why you keep doing ‘2 Days & 1 Night’?” The fans had been curious about this as though the show has gone through many cast changes since its inception in 2007, Kim Jong Min is the only cast member to have appeared in every season up to the current third season.

Kim-Jong-Min.jpg

To this Kim Jong Min replied, “I’ve been with the show since the start, so I want to be with the show till the very end. Just being here makes me feel so proud. I’m not sure how far away that is, but I want to be with the show till the end. I have a lot of memories tied to this show.” Mike was moved by Kim Jong Min’s answer and replied, “I hope you’ll stay with ‘2 Days & 1 Night.’ Together with all of the current members.”

Source (1) (2)

I just hope the show airs FOREVER and EVER with all of the members!!!:heart:

• Like 4

I finally got to watch a recent episode, what I mean was last week, and it was worth using all my data! I love the global fans being chosen, I envy them. I should have tried to send in my video who knows but it's 2000 to 6 :D 

Mike of Jongmin's team said it right, he loves this season's members. I really thought they have to know that, thankfully someone said that. And that article above surely is all we wish for, for 2d1n to be forever with this cast. :smile: the above photo of Jongmin and Joonyoung team.. what place did they got again? I already forgot.:D

so here's to me waiting for several days before watching the new episode. 

• Like 4