[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Next week's preview, it feels really funny to me, looking forward to next week.

Edit: The sharp contrast of the start and end compared to the middle really stood out haha. The scenery in 1n2d is really one of the best I've seen. They truly deserved the president's commendation.

For this trip's morning mission in spoilers (in case you want to watch the episode fresh)

Spoiler

Some may have guessed it from the hints, but the losers have to personally deliver the letters. The people who received it were kind enough to appear on screen so you'll get to see DG and JY's mothers and DC's grandparents. Not too sure what JH did with the letter to Stephen Chow lol. It felt heartwarming watching the scene alone, so I'm looking forward to hearing what they wrote. They also wrote a reply letter.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello! I've had Soompi for a few years now and I had no idea this page existed!!! I LOOOOVE 2 Days 1 night season 3 and have been following them from the very beginning! I'm so happy I found this page lol

I plan to visit Korea in December and hoping to visit KBS station on a Friday for a very slim chance of seeing if the 2 days 1 night cast will be there to film the opening scene lol again-very happy to have come across this and hope to post again soon! 

• Like 6

Late reactions from the Taebaek trip..

It is full of emotions.. from the firefighters to the members' letters to their loved ones. It was such a sweet twist. We get to see JJYs mother again and Donggu's mother for the first time. Defconn's grandparents and his grandmother asking about marriage.:D Junho's letter to Stephen Chow though.:D  And CTH, did they move? The house/entrance/door is different from it was seen in Running Man? (The surprise visit) . I'm a bit surprised for Jongmin writing letter to Ilyong PD.

Looking forward to this

• Like 1

I recently watched taebek pt.2. It was amazing. Donggu really upped himself he really was great, his reactions with other members was amazing. and the members played him more too. Is he leaving? ı hope not. Btw anyone thought Jongmin wrote the letter thinking what pd is going through, i think he wrote it to make him happy, he was thinking some stuff i think. Junho involved him in the face paint washing game so that he will be happy i think.  Did KBS said something to make him unhappy about the ratings? 

Anyway PDnnim stay strong. Get better. 

• Like 1

Think this is pd's first break in 3 years, and given how tiring outdoor filming is, it's been long needed. No news or indication that DG is leaving so far. Ratings wise, master in the house is being a stronger competitor than its preceding program and overall ratings are lower for all programs compared to previous years, so it's reasonable to see lower numbers. I don't think kbs will go after ilyong pd after they just got the commendation.

Guest this week is from DG's recently ended drama. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, moonstardoll said:

@kjmcth oh does ilyong pd on vacation?

PD ILYONG write letter  he do vacation with his family.... 

DoFcGZdUwAA8CIE.jpg

filming this episode 28 sept -29 sept ... 27 sept they got award ...

============================================================

pd kim seong ... he already works together with pd ilyong since s2 .. both seem so  rest from this show similiar time.... i remember 1 post he on ig  pd kim seong say he rest from 1n2d s3  with last epi wth  chef raymond kim - lee yeonbok ... he back again time  cruise trip to mokpo 

season 2 2012  1st day he works 

Do590nkU0AAY0We.jpg

never forget  this epi   s2  where that time he  as PD jongmin on this trip  ..  in the  end coupon  with kbs president  that time. 

Spoiler

Do590KAVsAIbSqJ.jpg

s3 ..

Do590HhV4AAT2Y1.jpg

Do59QFYVsAAI1Z4.jpg

Do59QB4U8AAphRg.jpg

Do59QGcVAAAWagm.jpg

• Thanks 2

Thanks for the information! It's kind of a pity Ilyong pd wasn't on screen when this week's episode is full of laughter from start to end. I'm not sure if the guest will stay till the end of the trip. It was really fun to see her reactions this episode lol.

• Like 1