Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

tumblr_p1tulhvUVt1ugap1qo3_1280.jpg

Ilyong pd made a recent instagram post that reminded me of this picture. Definitely a good picture for your phone wallpaper.

• Like 2

Since there's a cancelled trip and the next episode is still with Shinhwa I guess (haven't really watched the current episodes).. are they filming the trip with international viewers as scheduled then? It's supposed to be this Friday, right?

Junho is the best :joy:

• Like 2

pd kim seong updated his ig say 1n2d broadcas 19 august 2018 .....  another station mbc(msked singer  &  dunia  -sbs master in house not broadcast this sunday for Asian Games Indonesia 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmizE0CABPRXWoYhxA0L3xJflOAg9lgm3Gh_yk0/

=================================================

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215863wpp/tv-schedule-changes-week-due-coverage-2018-asian-games

------------------------------------

today filming for GLOBAL TRIRP...... 17/18 AUGUST  2018 ....

On NEWS say more 20  international viewers join this trip    maybe each member got  4/5 their fan 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

team junho-defconn wth their lucky fan  at  Daecheon Beach.. each member got 3 lucky international viewers 

fanpic 

Spoiler

here both team with pd ilyong and pd yoon 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Woah....it's been quite sometime since my last post here.

Just finished watching shinhwa episodes.

I got to see my favorite 12 adorable ahjussis in 1 frame. I must have done something good in my previous life.

If I really really really have to pick one kpop idol, I would pick them in a second.

• Like 4

More fancam. From what I've seen, there are 3 men and 15 women. I like that Il Yong PD and production team made sure there are diversity in viewers they picked.

They got split into 3 teams and traveled to different area at day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

na sangdo will wakeup member &  guest with his sng "GET UP"  his song before this  been play on n2d s3 as wakeup song... 

cant wait reaction from jongmin becoz they close know each other 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Unaired footage. This one should have taken place before the start of this week's episode.

Next week with global viewers

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

THIS SUNDAY 180826  1N2D   NOT BROADCAST  .... WILLL BACK ON 2 SEPT 2018   ....... DUE ASIAN GAMES LIVE BROADCAST 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A post from one of the lucky fans from global viewers. She's the girl who danced in the preview I believe.

• Thanks 1

Oooh Shinhwa...I almost feel sorry for you...

How could you won just one game? Totally destroyed by 6 incapable weirdos from 1 night 2 days camp :D

Eric is the face of the group but I love Dongwan, the clown, for his natural comedic aura. 

Jun Jin is the MC, he is quite good at representing the group. Minwoo is definetely the brain. Yesung is the most normal one. And Andy just plays along with his hyungs.

And how could the members were so good at games when they were half asleep? :lol::lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Shinhwa only won one game because Defconn burped. But the 1N2D boys still did better at the relay with the time. But that was sooooo funny! The 1N2D boys worked pretty well in this trip and it was funny how Donggu has improved in ball games. And ChamChamCham while sleeping was funny too!!! How Shinhwa kept on losing was very entertaining. They even went hiking. Super loved this episode.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

...and I'm back after a while. Been away and took a break, I barely managed to finish the VNS Trip part 2. I'm back on being way behind. As mentioned by the others, Myungho stood out on these episode. He's lovable.

Some videos 

• Thanks 2