Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

I just finished watching their latest episode and I'm so excited for next week's! Donggu's friend was so cute when he was doing the face charade. :D 

• LOL 2

I loved this episode too, they picked up the pace. But maybe i have been effected because of my love to Tiger JK and Lim Ju Hwan. It was so funny watching all of them making faces:D

• LOL 1

Because of the new episode, I've decided to rewatch their first adventure in Silmido. Still hilarious although it made me miss Gutaeng. 

• Like 1

I am excited to watch this episode..

However, I saw on IG that the episode rating is 10% ? can someone confirm?

I am worried.. I hope the can pick up the rating again. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AppleJoy said:

I am excited to watch this episode..

However, I saw on IG that the episode rating is 10% ? can someone confirm?

I am worried.. I hope the can pick up the rating again. 

AGB Ratings is at 10.9%. It' on Wikipedia.

• Thanks 1

jongmin WEB TALKSHOW  " mybrain-fficial"    -history channel (youtube-facebook tvcast naver).. 

jongmin haing debate with guest 1 vs 1 .. diffrent topic.. 

this show available with eng subbed (click cc) every thursday 5 pm kst 

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woHSMZKWYeU

when video 1st epi got 770k ..jongmin need do what he promise time press conference  when video got 300,000k 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBZJZCIKzrs

• Thanks 1

https://www.soompi.com/2018/08/02/2-days-1-night-cancels-filming-due-extreme-heat/

The “2 Days & 1 Night” recording for the week has been canceled.

On August 2, a source from the KBS program revealed, “We were going to take a break from filming once as this summer’s weather is so hot, and we decided on this week because the temperatures are especially high.”

The source explained, “We decided to cancel filming to consider the health and safety of ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ members and production staff.”

This week’s recording was originally scheduled to take place on August 3 and 4, but temperatures in Seoul this week have gotten as high as 39.6 degrees Celsius (approximately 103.3 degrees Fahrenheit), which is the the city’s highest in the 111 years that temperatures have been recorded.

Although filming this week has been canceled, the broadcasts will not be affected as there is plenty of content filmed that hasn’t aired yet. This includes an episode with Shinhwa members which has completed filming.

The next “2 Days & 1 Night” recording is scheduled to take place in the third week of August.

Watch the most recent episode of the variety show below:

previous news say trip with international viewers 17/18 august 2018....

• Like 3

Just a note that JM would be on radio star as a guest this week and TH is still the host.

More photos from Panmunjom special

• Thanks 1

Shinhwa Promises Big Laughs In Upcoming “2 Days & 1 Night” Appearance

2-Days-1-Night-Shinhwa.jpg

KBS’s variety show “2 Days & 1 Night” has shared new stills of Shinhwa taking over the show!

The upcoming episode that will air on August 5 will feature guest appearances by all six members of Shinhwa. Anticipation is high already as Shinhwa is known for their variety skills and their collaboration with the show’s cast will be one to watch for. Interestingly, the average age of both Shinhwa and the “2 Days & 1 Night” cast is the same (39 years) and both groups said they’re willing to lay it all down to bring the laughs.

Shinhwa’s entrance was enough to tease a hilarious episode as the cast members donned outfits made of golden vinyl and the members of Shinhwa were given the show’s signature Kkanari-cano (coffee mixed with sand eel sauce). They were completely caught off-guard by the taste of their drinks and they took several steps back as they shouted, “Why does the coffee taste like this? Is it just me?”

Shinhwa.jpg

The production staff stated, “The collaboration between Shinhwa and ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ is set to bring big laughs for viewers and help overcome the extreme heat wave. Please tune in to see the two groups go head to head for a legendary battle.”

cr: soompi

• Like 3