[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

22 minutes ago, cliffbinder2 said:

May I ask if Moon Geun Young has been to the wake? 

Yes. She is amongst those who came on first day, and stayed with other Namoo Actors colleagues. I think i saw her in some of the earlier videos... cant rmbr which though...

this article mentions her too... you can translate on google... she is mentioned in para 7:

그밖에도 소속사 나무엑터스 식구들인 문근영, 유준상, 홍은희, 김지수, 김소연, 김혜성 등이 빈소를 지켰고, 영화계 및 배우 동료인 손현주, 이광수, 이경영, 김강우, 권상우, 한지민, 이미연, 유선, 고수, 박원상, 최여진, 심지호, 정보석, 정경호, 조여정, 조우진, 임화영, 신현빈, 강기영, 서예지, 박보검, 이규한, 김태우, 정해인이 가족 및 소속사 식구들을 조문, 애도를 표했다.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003025485

• Like 1

@blackberrypie Perhaps she hide her emotions, in some videos, some of actors/actresses were smiling after leaving. Funerals don't always has to be a sad event. It is also a event where we remembered their goods and the joys we had together.

http://tv.naver.com/v/2239298

http://tv.naver.com/v/2239142

more colleagues visited today. So far from most of the video, quite a number of big names visited today. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, gogumajet said:

To much speculation going around the internet about KJH accident. As for me, I read them all but I will not judge. I will wait until police released their final statement. 

As for JJY, I keep pray that anyone will able to go through the poor connection of Cook Island so that he will not blame himself in future for not able to attend his brother funeral.

Personally I've been in this similar situation. I'm the one who try my best to reach out my sister on the day my mom died with a sudden heart attack in front of my eyes. Almost 12 hour I call and text every single sec, even try on her social network but I guess god already set times for my sister to came late. Just when everything done, she finally arrived after rushing and even speeding for straight 3 hour. As soon as she arrived home, she collapsed due to shock and always blame herself until now for being too far with a poor connection place.

That's why I hope JJY won't go through the same thing as what my sister goes. Please! Anyone. SBS, 1N2D, C9 Ent and his friends. Keep on trying to reach him.

Apperently there was a recent fire that cut cell phone services in cook islands.

------

A fire on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands, that has cut cell phone services, is expected to be high on the agenda when the Cabinet meets on Tuesday.

Fire-damaged Bluesky substation in Aroa on Rarotonga.

Fire-damaged Bluesky substation in Aroa on Rarotonga.Photo: RNZI/Florence Syme-Buchanan

The Bluesky cell phone centre was gutted by Friday's fire and left the country's main island without internet and cell phone services.

The internet was restored within hours but phone services are yet to be fully restored with reports texts can be received but not sent.

Our correspondent Florence Syme Buchanan said many businesses on the island couldn't function without the service.

"On Tuesday when Cabinet meets there will be discussions among all the ministers to prevent an occurrence like this happening.

"Offshore industry, offshore banking industry has not been able to operate, our tourism industry has been able to operate, and a lot of business people I know have just resigned themselves to the fact that they couldn't operate and said, well, we are going to go fishing."

http://www.radionz.co.nz/international/pacific-news/342646/cooks-govt-to-meet-after-fire-shuts-down-cell-phone-service

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@katakwasabi there are 15 islands in Cook Islands. Is JY confirmed to be at Rarotonga? I dont think i see any news about where exactly the team are, or which island it is. :mellow:

@ryanallright im just saying... dont worry, i wont judge too much based on appearance... besides, my opinion doesnt matter... i was wondering because i saw a knet comment abt Choi Ji Woo only... 

• Like 1

it's been a long day at work, but everything just seems weary and draining. but with power, come responsibility, no? like it or not, being able to to put a front is a necessity in the working world, especially when you have your subordinate depending on you.

regardless, i want to bring your attention to this,

"it's just that adults keep it bottled up. they were just busy being adults and they just acted strong due to the pressure that came with their age... adults feel pain too." - reply 1988, episode 2.

@blackberrypie i understand your concern about our maknae, but your passive agressive way isn't helping anyone, especially to yourself. same goes with what others say about those who went to pay respect to our late eldest. it'll only gnaw at your emotions away. everyone has their own way to grief. some laugh, some cry, some keep themselves busy. we saw that with each of the attendees. even tae hyun has to put up a brave face and smile. it's part of our self preservation. and please do not care what the keyboard warriors will say.

with regards to rarotunga, it's the main island cum the administrative centre of the nation. thus it's not reaching out to say that if the mobile communication system is down there, it affect the rest of the minor islands around it. true, we do not know which island those guys went but just to give you an idea, if seoul is affected by a similar breakdown, it'll be a major chaos to rest of south korea. and we are talking about a small island nations with varied communication technology advancement in each of the islands.

and to give you an idea, i've work in the broadcasting industry before, where i was involved with documentary works way out of normal civilization. even with the advancement in telco coverage, it can go spotty or dead at times, depending on the location. and we're talking 2g signal. not 4g, not even 3g. the most basic and most stable of telco coverage. but that happens. the world is not as connected as most people think, especially where there is no real necessity for it. and before anyone say there's satellite phones, it's way too expensive just for a broadcasting team shooting a television show. they are not seeking el dorado, with promise of untold wealth and fame, unfortunately.

well, in a few more hours, our mathyung will physically cease to exist in this world. but as the saying goes, the name will live forever.  be safe, stay strong and take real good care, everyone.

goodnight.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

@katakwasabi there are 15 islands in Cook Islands. Is JY confirmed to be at Rarotonga? I dont think i see any news about where exactly the team are, or which island it is. :mellow:

@ryanallright im just saying... dont worry, i wont judge too much based on appearance... besides, my opinion doesnt matter... i was wondering because i saw a knet comment abt Choi Ji Woo only... 

I dont know where he is. I shared the article because it seems related.

I second @artwork1980 sentiments.

Some of my thoughts:

I understand its best to be informed asap. But i do find myself disagreeing with some netizens insistence or presumption that jjy will or need to return to korea right now and then. Or some netizens request that someone from sbs should fly in and fetch him. Please stop assuming how he feels. Stop assuming how he will react to the news. Stop forcing our own emotions on someone else. With assumptions, come expectations and when those expectations are not met, discontent or dissatisification may follow. Humans are different with each their own set of emotions and ways to potray it.

Cook islands is far, comparing lotj filming and RM filming in busan, imo is unfair. RM has a bigger relation: his girlfriend was there on set, he had appeared as a guest and busan is a few hours drive to seoul.

• Like 5

Oh my. Finally our prayer been heard. I don't know if he able to come in time. But atleast now he knows. I hope JJY stay strong. 

25 minutes ago, coswebelong said:

He’s finally been notified. The team is trying their best to get him back to korea and they are consoling him too :bawling:

Credit Allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11/laws-of-the-jungle-staff-confirms-jung-joon-young-has-been-contacted-about-kim-joo-hyuks-passing

Seeing the celebrities attending Kim Joo Hyuk's funeral, with the somber expressions on their faces, leaves me close to tears. The 1 Night, 2 Days' members are controlling themselves hard to keep from further crying, and it hurts to witness this tragic event.

At least Kim Joo Hyuk is in a better place now. :(

Majority of those attended today are his colleagues from Namoo Actors, 1n2d and other close friends.

Kim Ji-soo, his ex-gf who was with him for 6 years and help out during his father's wake as a 'daugther-in-law', was there as well.

Even after break up, they r still friend and colleague at Namoo.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Seeing the pictures from funeral made me shed tears again. The 2D1N members and staff's face looked so devastated. :bawling:

Goodbye Gutaeng hyung. May you rest in peace.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/11/01/jung-joon-young-notified-kim-joo-hyuks-passing/

According to his agency, Joon Young is currently in great shock and despair. LOTJ staffs there is trying to consol him. He will be heading over to the Seosan cemetery immediately upon arrival.

Since he's currently surrounded by many cameras, I hope LOTJ staffs have some decency and not record the moment they told him the news and his reaction after. Because TV shows love any moment that show celeb's emotion, so it's just cross my mind. It's bad enough that they late to notify him. It'd be too much if they share his reaction to the whole nation to watch on TV. He deserves to mourn privately.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Kim Joo Hyuk-ssi! Why you always feel lonely? Why you always said that no one you can't contact / talk with. Look now, many friend crying for losing you, your buddy in 2d1n, Joen Do Yeon, Song Ji Hyo, Han Hyo Joo, Moon Geun Young, etc. I hope you are in better place now. We already miss u, miss your smile and pure laugh...

• Sad 4

Out of respect for Kim Joo Hyuk, I hope that 1 Night, 2 Days will halt filming the upcoming episodes for a few weeks for the remaining members to grieve properly. It would be too much requesting them to film and act cheerful onscreen amid the sorrows deep within. :(