Quantcast
kjmcth

[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER EXCEPT JY & STAFF :PAGE 447

@Sujin-a Thanks for your little research lol. So there's a real reason why they picked Kazakhstan. The show didn't just pick any random country to be visited. It's because they have history related to Korea somehow. If they just wanna have fanmeeting event with fans outside Korea, it'd be easier to pick country where they have many viewers like a country from SEA for example. It's closer and they could easily find fans there. But they want something deeper than fanmeeting.

Cuba? Does Cuba also have Korean community living there? Canada makes much more sense to me.

@katakwasabi I guess they want to cover more than one country so they split the members. It seems like they want to show Korean community living in foreign country for generations. Who knows they will unite somewhere since we don't know if each team only visit one country or more.

• Like 2

@montanari The history of South Koreans in Cuba is actually sad. They came because of the promise of good fortune esp the massive migration was around Japanese occupation, and they ended up working in farmlands in South America. There is a documentary and a blog that you can goggle.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

@montanari The history of South Koreans in Cuba are sad actually. They came because of the promise of good fortune esp the massive migration was around Japanese occupation, and they ended up working in farmlands in South America. There is a documentary and a blog that you can goggle.

Canada still makes sense for me, eventhough i don't know the story behind the two countries, but Cuba? Based from history and politics I think North Korea and Cuba are more close than south korea. Hahahha but i don't know, maybe they're can go to south pole and after that going to reunion in my country. Lol

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ferika said:

Canada still makes sense for me, eventhough i don't know the story behind the two countries, but Cuba? Based from history and politics I think North Korea and Cuba are more close than south korea. Hahahha but i don't know, maybe they're can go to south pole and after that going to reunion in my country. Lol

Exactly the reason why I prefer Cuba more than Canada aheee. Many people know that there are many Korean migrants in Canada. And they thought migrating outside of what they deemed as Hell Joseon is a good choice. I feel like younger Koreans (and international viewers) would be surprise and learn a lot about Korean nationals in unfamiliar territories like Kazakhstan (and Cuba of they're really going there), instead of just going to touristy spots and validate their popularity (oops).:huh:

You're right NK has closer ties with Cuba than SK, which makes it more interesting.ahahaha

• Like 4

Kazakhstan and Cuba (if it's the correct destination)....here we thought we knew all the twists and turns and tricks from 1N2D, we got a baffling yet fun surprise by the production team. I can't wait to see the members when they found out where they'd head to.

I personally prefer Cuba instead of Canada. That is the characterictic of the show's destinations; anti mainstream. Even if they go to where thousands of people go, they would season it with their own special mixtures.

I can't shake images of Joonho wearing panama hat and smoking cigar :D:D

• Like 3

"The special permits that are required to use the Internet are only available to selected Cubans and use of the Internet is limited for the vast majority of Cubans. Mobile phones are quite rare, with most citizens not having been allowed to use them until quite recently. Foreign journalists who can work in the country are selected by the government."

Is this the reason why we don't have pics from Team Junho, assuming they really went to Cuba? This is the closest they can experience North Korea. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

I talked to a friend about visas, and he told me that South Koreans don't need visa to enter Canada. So, if indeed visa expiration was the concern why they can't postpone this trip, then Team Junho might be heading somewhere else. 

Butmore than the visa, I think they simply can't move or cancel the trip because of the logistics already prepared for Kazakhstan, especially if they really are in Cuba, because they need the communist government's permission to film. 

Just one pic juseyo. :D Okay, I'm gonna shut up now. :D:lol:

how come theres no pic whatsoever for donggu-deffcon-junho team. did they go somewhere with so little k-fans, so no one took their pictures hahahaha. 

@Sujin-a i never knew Koreans (Joseon) good in maritime like Chinese. Hehe sorry for my poor historical science :D

Well.. i choose Cuba too for their trip.. i mean it's related to their history and i hope its like Harbin special.

Well, If they're in Canada, then we must already seen a lot of fancam pictures. But if they're in Cuba? Hmmm... 

Ough i'm curious that i keep refreshed #1N2D on Instagram :(. 

At last of newest episode,at last i heard invincible youth ending song again."Mc fly all about you" and im in tears!TT its been along time since i heard that song since s1 IY.Plus my favourite member 2 days 1 night,Pd and staff cameo thanks to goo hara.We can see them again.Thank you.Its done.Time to a new episode and lets go foreign trip.:heart:

• Like 3

Post shared by flight attendant on Air Canada. Its confirmed Canada Toronto is just a layover, the team is heading to Cuba. Wonder when the trip will be shown... likely not this coming Sunday huh? Too short time for editting...

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Article on Naver: http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?aid=0002990855&oid=421&rankingDate=20171015&rankingType=default&lightVersion=off

[1174+, 71-] Its like on some cozy pension, they just having fun and give a good feeling
[902+, 82-] Im surprise everyone is so pretty even when barefaced
[762+, 93-] Today ended of weekend with 1N2D ♥ It was fun because everyone working hard, Jung Junyoung and Chaeyeon really good at game bbbb Cha Taehyun hanging too jjang!! Yura and Goo Hara also not problem throw their body
[570+, 83-] Today all of them really pretty and beautiful. Lets having Invincible Youth season 3 with this line up member!! 
[556+, 48-] From past week after the KBS strike, Im having fun with Invincible Youth as guest ㅠ_ㅠ 1N2D Lets together forever~~~~~~~~~
[138+, 21-] It was so fun today, everyone laugh in my family. All of them Hara, Kyungri, Chaeyeon, Yura, Narsha and Shinyoung really pretty ^^
[119+, 10-] They really throw their body when blow up candle, I laughed so hard ㅋㅋ
[115+, 23-] Hara, Yura and Chaeyeon really pretty, their bareface is no joke♡♡
[113+, 13-] Its been a while since they eat like that, Its so funny to seeㅋㅋKim Jongminㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Article on Naver: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=0003638614&oid=109&lightVersion=off

[294+, 31-] They really been fooled ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKim Junho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋChaeyeon blank check is really daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[222+, 48-] Chaeyeon hidden camera is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ
[201+, 27-] Kim Junho ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhe really lost itㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[176+, 48-] DumbChaeyeo is really pretty ㅋㅋ
[58+, 22-] Chaeyeon really showing her charm hereㅠㅠ So good!!
[56+, 16-] Chaeyeon really cute!! It was so fun
[54+, 7-] Kim Junho got fooled ㅋㅋ
[40+, 15-] Chaeyeon so cute ㅋㅋㅋits good to see
[39+, 15-] It was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[37+, 14-] Chaeyeon is #1 now on blow candle match between the girls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
[30+, 8-] Everyone so pretty and eye candy
[21+, 5-] Maknae couple Jung Junyoung and Chaeyeon both looks good

some translated knets comments on yest ep in Onehallyu.com

ratings: AGB 14.6%  TNMS 14.7%

Ilyong PD also seen for a short while when Goo Hara was going around the staff, feeding them Korean grapes. Kim seong PD also there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sharing this touching article about Korean descendants in Cuba. Its so touching. Seriously think this special could be a wonderful piece if editted properly! Its great that a 10yr special is not focusing on members but on the people that matters... Korean citizens. As a Chinese descendant, i wish China have something like that! But China have too many citizens to bother, i guess. 

https://koreaexpose.com/koreans-cuba-jeronimo-lim/

• Like 3

I have to say the current episode is just like more family outing than 2 days 1 night.I think staff intended to bring shin young as mc because they know staff will go strike.I saw ilyong hide his face when koo hara give a peach.

9 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Article on Naver: http://m.entertain.naver.com/ranking/comment/list?aid=0002990855&oid=421&rankingDate=20171015&rankingType=default&lightVersion=off

[902+, 82-] Im surprise everyone is so pretty even when barefaced

- agree on this and i wonder why donggu look handsome and JJY is so cool in this episode(im a man btw)

-They look comfortable in this episode and koo hara look suitable with variety.

• Like 1

On 16/10/2017 at 8:12 PM, Geumbi16 said:

- agree on this and i wonder why donggu look handsome and JJY is so cool in this episode(im a man btw)

-They look comfortable in this episode and koo hara look suitable with variety.

goo hara during her kara days was so popular. she was everywhere including invicyble youth. her experience made her stood out more when compared to the other 3 younger guests. i laughed when she kicked jongmin when they played the candle game.

and yeah YSY looked good in this episode. i think yura and YSY look hood together lol. chaeyoung was afraid earlier on to be partnered with JJY because she thought he would leave her. but look at them winning games and being lucky haha.

anyways, the latest episode was fun. and i dont mind any bit about the editing. it was a fun episode to watch. the guests did a great job. 

• LOL 1

2 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

goo hara during her kara days was so popular. she was everywhere including invicyble youth. her experience made he stood out more when compared to the other 3 younger guests. i laughed when she kicked jongmin when they played the candle game.

and yeah YSY looked good in this episode. i think he and yura looks hood together lol. chaeyoung was afraid earlier on to be partnered with JJY because she though he would leave her. but look at them winning games and being lucky haha.

anyways, the latest episode was fun. and i dont mind any bit about the editing. it was a fun episode to watch. the guests did a great job. 

-Agree.Just lately koo hara doesnt appear on much variety show since kara disbanded.

-There is one moment on morning mission when yura start 60 second talk and donggu smiling i just realize.XP

-I wonder who edit that video.It look spot on scene and more like IY kind editing but is fun.

-I miss staff also.

• LOL 1