[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Noooooooooo please tell it not true this just a nightmare why Kim Joo Hyuk he still too young and deserve to get married with lot of kids

He should also getting more acting offers with his wonderful talent 

Damn he have such bright future ahead and truly one of the nicest man ever how could this happened now

This is the worst news ever I still don't want to believe it 

They just mentioned him last week I'm still have high hope for him to guest in the show now this happened 

I don't know what to say anymore condolences to his loves one his family, friends,  gf, fans...

May he rest in peace my beloved Gutaeng hyung

I will always love and remember you thank you for everything you are true entertainers and wonderful actor

:bawling:

• Sad 6

I heard the news like an hour ago but still refuse to believe it till now. It's just too surreal for me. :bawling:

I'm rewatching old episodes while waiting 2D1N back on air and now I heard this news. It's just so heartbreaking. Gutaeng hyung finally found someone he wanted to marry this year but he left before it happened. I also hope that he could come as a guest like he promised especially for they 10th anniversary.

It's also sad that Joon Young is in the middle of a jungle, filming LOTJ right now. I wonder if anyone already tell him about this or not. He was really close to Joohyuk.

May Kim Joohyuk rest in peace. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

This is so devastating i cant believe this :( He got to experience so many things on 2D1N with his friends, and then he quit to do acting and it was going so well, and the forever lonely man finally found someone to settle down with...and now this. We all thought and joked that his smoking would kill him but it was a car accident. Words cant describe how sad this is. You will be missed gutaeng hyung. I'm not emotionally ready for upcoming episodes of 2D1N. The members sadness will be heartbreaking. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

After so many week i've been away from soompi forum,  i did today.  To share the shock,  disbelief of the news.  I always a fan of 2d1n and follow them since LSG joined. And when KJH came,  he also part of the 2d1n family (KBS also brought back MC Mong's 2d1n in YT channel). 

with the ongoing KBS strike,  2d1n is in hiatus.  PD Na also shared some of his experience with 2d1n.   

It's a sad day for us.  I just rewatched the Goblin part when Eun Tak's accident.  She said, everything was perfect that day : her radio program was smooth,  she went back on time etc - only for not missing the time (her fatal accident). And it hit me,  KJH planning to get married bcoz he had a steady GF,  won an award, his movie was doing well. Everything went well,  but he passed-away suddenly. Indeed,  a sad day.  I think 2d1n will do a special episode for him (now it reminds me, an episode of KJH in a costume with an awkward dance! ). May he rest in peace.  Condolence to his family and friends. 

Today it's a sad day but tomorrow will bring back the light : LSG will be back from military and Song Song Couple wedding.  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I hope KBS halt the filming of 2 days 1 night temporarily, give the members some time to mourn over the loss. It must be especially hard since they're preparing for the 10th anniversary special and they will think of him whenever they film. I wouldn't want them to pretend to be all joyful on camera when deep down they're in a wretch. Stay strong members!

• Like 2

i can't believe it and its so saddening. I just woke up and find news of Kim Joo Hyuk's unexpected passing. Such a kind and great guy gone too soon. He has always been my favorite member and it's because of him that me and my husband got addicted to watching the show. I still watch old episodes of season 3 because he was in them. I know both his parents have passed and I think he has an older brother still living. From what I observe, though he is friendly with everyone, he is closest to Joon Young and deffconn among the season 3 members. I can still remember the friendship healing trip where he took his best friend/CEO of Namoo actors..I am sure he is super devastated..Such a shock really no one knows when you're time is done. I remember him wanting to quit smoking so badly and wanting to be healthier and now this.. 

I was just wondering the cause of the accident. Because it's at 4:30 pm and it is said he rear ended another car. KJH is a good driver I wonder what caused his accident..could it be  that he had a heart attack, seizure or an underlying medical condition that caused him to hit another car.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

JooHyuk, Kim JooHyuk.... :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I don't even know how to register this... like... how... why... Gutaeng Oppa... I just finished watching Argon yesterday where he was seriously charismatic and forceful and ruled the show and how now... what... :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

I saw this news hours earlier but I was like "no way" and went off but I was so nervous and when I come back, it's confirmed, like how... I don't get it............................. Why JooHyuk........ why..................... I'm just in shock I don't know what to say or think............ how............:bawling:

• Sad 4