[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

1 hour ago, blackberrypie said:

I think this was ep was filmed quite early, maybe right after the IY filming, Saturday night, or Sunday night, early Sept, just before the strike started on Sep4. The members and staff likely went for a dinner together just before the strike, after this shoot, on JongMin’s tab, cos in this ep, they agreed the person with most awards will buy dinner for everyone, and JongMin got 2 awards. 

Also, Donggu’ hairstyle changed sometime in mid Sept. Donggu attended a movie premier of Jin Ji Hee and met Kim Yoo Jung on Sep19, and his hairstyle has been different since then. The cancelled filming was on Sept13. JY likely filmed this before he left for his Europe Tour.

It can't be right after the trip with IY casts because Joon Young flew to Moscow that day after filming. His tour's first show was the next day. Joon Young came back to Korea in the middle of his tour for 2 days after the media reported that 2D1N canceled their filming because of the strike. That's when he got that hairstyle. So if Donggu changed his hairstyle on Sept 19th like you said, they actually didn't cancel the filming on Sept 13th. That's why Joon Young flew back to Korea even after it was announced they canceled the filming. He had no reason to come back if they really canceled it at that time. It was such a waste of time, money and energy for him, it's a long flight and touring is exhausting enough already. Maybe the production crew changed the plan from doing regular trip to film in one location for their 10th anniversary award because they didn't have enough staff. It could explain why the media reported they canceled the filming at that time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@blackberrypie @montanari Oh yea, I remember when JJY briefly returned from his European tour and they had dinner. That was also around Jongmin's bday. So, Jongmin really treated then with meat that time. If that's the case, they did their respective missions on a Saturday, which was slated as their regular shooting sched as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, lyd89 said:

Summary of what the members' missions are (based on released chinese sub of the show) in case you are impatient for subs lol:

Hide contents

JJY: Solo mission to visit Gimje grandmas with gifts to express thanks and help out his partner grandma

KJM: Deliver the award to Han Hyojoo

Defconn: Visit one 1n2d guest( can be anyone as long as they have guested on the show, including non-celebrities)

CTH: Visit two 1n2d guests

DG and JH: Tag along with Taehyun, their mission was basically to tag along with any of the members above, but DG chose JH so it ended up that both of them are tagging along with Taehyun. Both of them didn't know what the others' missions were since they were the first two to reveal their mission.

Near the end of the show, members were reading viewers' comment. Each member read something that kind of gave them a nickname which we haven't really heard in the show, look forward to it!

Impatient i am. lol. Thank you for the summary! Donggu is attached to junho haha. Cant wait to see with subs~

• Like 1

@montanari @Sujin-a

i forgot the moscow date.. hmm.. the survey was until 31Aug rite? So it definitely cant be earlier than that. I remembered JY went back to S.K. on the day the filming was cancelled. He was seen leaving to Europe on that morning, as i vaguely remembered. Anyway, it should be between Sep1 - Sep19. Haha. They could have picked any night that JY was in SK, cos i think he was the one who was abroad the most during Sep month, cos of his concerts and M.U.S.T. filming. I also remembered some postings in instg abt 1N2D member & staff and JongMin went to a bbq place... could likely be the same night!

Anyway, I am super excited for next week’s ep! Cant wait to see Cha siblings! From the preview, Sujin’s hair still in ‘recovery mode’ after her hair accident! Hahaha. So cute! And Tae Eun lost her 2 front teeth! Lol! :lol: Tae Hyun is so hospitable, always open house and invite ppl! His house just feel so familiar cos feel like seen it pretty often. Definitely dont mind seeing more. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

@montanari @Sujin-a

Anyway, I am super excited for next week’s ep! Cant wait to see Cha siblings! From the preview, Sujin’s hair still in ‘recovery mode’ after her hair accident! Hahaha. So cute! And Tae Eun lost her 2 front teeth! Lol! :lol: Tae Hyun is so hospitable, always open house and invite ppl! His house just feel so familiar cos feel like seen it pretty often. Definitely dont mind seeing more. 

I don't know if it's intentional, but everytime Taehyun's house is shown, it's always different. :lol: It's understandable of course for their safety, but I'm close to making a blueprint of his place.:lol:

Just watched the episode, and it's more hilarious after it was subbed. They're all hilarious, but props to Donggu who's very witty and comfortable in this episode. Did Deffcon join JJY in Gimjae, because I can hear his laugh in the preview? I hope at least one of the past members will make an appearance. I would want them all to guest of course, but that's unlikely to happen unless we see unicorns pooping rainbows. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

I don't know if it's intentional, but everytime Taehyun's house is shown, it's always different. :lol: It's understandable of course for their safety, but I'm close to making a blueprint of his place.:lol:

Just watched the episode, and it's more hilarious after it was subbed. They're all hilarious, but props to Donggu who's very witty and comfortable in this episode. Did Deffcon join JJY in Gimjae, because I can hear his laugh in the preview? I hope at least one of the past members will make an appearance. I would want them all to guest of course, but that's unlikely to happen unless we see unicorns pooping rainbows. :lol:

He did own the whole building, so i suppose his house must be really big. Haha. In the preview, TH said, he regretted his plan to film with his children. Lol. I wonder how active the kids are to make him think that! 

Donggu brought up some good points. He’s really deep. He said most 1N2D viewers watch out of loyalty, even if some eps are not funny, they’ll keep it on. Thats why the ratings are quite stable. Haha. I really do agree! And he said they should bring the award to Eun Ji Won! I totally agree with that too! But of course, no one wants to meet another guy... they’d all rather meet HHJ. :lol: DG also said JooHyuk is good looking, and he is! He did rank #5! Dont think Defconn can follow JY.. wonder who he’ll go to meet, he havent made his decision apparently. I think it’ll be good if he meet JooHyuk.

• Like 1

So I've watched the latest episode with eng subs this time since I watched the raw version yesterday and this was quite a good episode. It made me smile throughout. Joon Ho + Dong Gu = good combination lol! Was hoping that they would visit the ice man since he's my favourite guest by far but looking at the preview, not going to happen haha. I laughed out loud when Jong Min was one rank higher than Taehyun in terms of good-looks.

There are a few moments of the episode that didn't really seem like they're celebrating the 10th anniversary, kinda like an anniversary for season 3. Hoping they would stretch out more content for the 10th anniversary by inviting former members or just giving them a call would be fine by me. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RiRiyellowbellow said:

So I've watched the latest episode with eng subs this time since I watched the raw version yesterday and this was quite a good episode. It made me smile throughout. Joon Ho + Dong Gu = good combination lol! Was hoping that they would visit the ice man since he's my favourite guest by far but looking at the preview, not going to happen haha. I laughed out loud when Jong Min was one rank higher than Taehyun in terms of good-looks.

There are a few moments of the episode that didn't really seem like they're celebrating the 10th anniversary, kinda like an anniversary for season 3. Hoping they would stretch out more content for the 10th anniversary by inviting former members or just giving them a call would be fine by me. 

I don't think this is just a 2-episode thing. It's just an anniversary kick-off. It will likely stretch to late November because according to their pr, the Kazakhstan-Cuba trip is also part of the anniversary special.

It is true for me too, it is already a habit to watch 2 days 1 night. Whether the episode is funny or not; I still watch and enjoyed it :thumbsup: This is the only programme that even I know their staff and love it when they appear on screen :lol:  The magic must be the chemistry between members and also with staff. 

Whether members or staff, over the years of watching, they have become part of my life. More good years ahead. Great episode this week!  Happy 10th anniversary! 

• Like 2

Hello everyone!

First of all happy anniversary to our favorite show and happy anniversary to us as well! Eventhough I'm quite new, just last year, about 22months. Quite  surprised at the recent episode. This forum is the only one I feed myself of 2D1N news so didn't expect they had that shoot. I had a lot of laugh all throughout of the episode! Especially when they got Donggu a 'long title' award! So nice of them looking back at earlier episode.. didn't know some of our top Hallyu stars were part of 2D1N as guests like Kim Haneul and Choi Jiwoo! And so many guests!!

I think the purpose of the 'follow one member except Hyojoo' mission card is for one of the three mission have a company. Just that Donggu picked Joonho who had also picked the same mission. Too bad Joonyoung and Defconn was alone to visit previous guests.

I so look forward for next week's episode!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Hello everyone!

First of all happy anniversary to our favorite show and happy anniversary to us as well! Eventhough I'm quite new, just last year, about 22months. Quite  surprised at the recent episode. This forum is the only one I feed myself of 2D1N news so didn't expect they had that shoot. I had a lot of laugh all throughout of the episode! Especially when they got Donggu a 'long title' award! So nice of them looking back at earlier episode.. didn't know some of our top Hallyu stars were part of 2D1N as guests like Kim Haneul and Choi Jiwoo! And so many guests!!

I think the purpose of the 'follow one member except Hyojoo' mission card is for one of the three mission have a company. Just that Donggu picked Joonho who had also picked the same mission. Too bad Joonyoung and Defconn was alone to visit previous guests.

1n2d s1 rare invite celebrity as guest .. this 1st time they doing  with actress special.. Choi Ji-woo, Lee Hye-young, Kim Soo-mi, Kim Ha-neul, Seo Woo-yum jung ah ....  pd Na after that close with choi  jiwoo ..

.. continue with  supporting actor ... that why 1n2d more comfortable with no guest ...some viewers dont like this show  invite guest ... 

9 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

Hello everyone!

I keep feeling the final mission had a pretty unexpected results. Its expected they will pick HHJ, but who will win the game to meet HHJ is unexpected. Its good that its JongMin in the end, cos he was also the one to ‘interview’ HHJ the first time. It was so awkward, its funny. Haha. This is like the song JongMin sang when he went to interview HHJ on the plane ride.. “Looking for HJ...” with that awkward dance!  :lol:  And JongMin also was the one to get HHJ’s reply on SNS when he sent her the weird picture!

The remaining 5 choices also had unexpected results. While its good DG got the ‘Follow another member’ card, its unexpected that Junho whom DG picked, got the same card as DG. Those 2 are destined to be tgt. Hahaha. “Kim-bap” hyung and DG. :lol: If DG had gotten the ‘Choose 1 guest’ card, maybe he might choose to visit Mr Naturalist or EunJiWon! Both would be good choices actually. Defconn is quite a sensible person too though, so im sure he will choose a meaningful guest to visit. Cant wait to find out who... 

Maybe the production team intended for the ‘Gimje grandmothers’ card to get a partner, cos having more than one member visiting all 6 grandmothers will be better. Unfortunately, things did not happen as intended. Poor JY had to go alone and in the middle of his busy schedule... JY is seriously nice!

It is great though, to have the ‘Choose 2 guests’ card being picked by TaeHyun, because TH’s connections are superb! :lol: thanks to TH we will get to see not only his kids, but also Jo In Sung! They should give TH more flexibility to invite more guests in the future, so we can see more ppl! Maybe a special with newlyweds Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo. I think that will blow 1N2D ratings off the roof, cos it’ll be the couple’s first appearance tgt in a variety show! Lol. Im not a fan of guests, and i liked seeing all the 6 members tgt the most, but cant deny we do need guests once awhile, to boost up ratings and intro new viewers to 1N2D. And since we have CTH, we should exploit his connections as much as possible! :tongue:

• Like 1

Someone mentioned hearing defconn laughter during gimje preview, so it’s possible he tagged along, since the mysterious guest card didn’t impose a restriction on who you can visit, though letting jongmin go alone would be fun so defconn tagged with joonyoung.

There were comments that defconn can also help joonyoung in interacting with the grandmothers

Even they just sitting down its so funny when they bring back the 'weakness game'.I thought every episode is just keep funny.Miss yoo pd voice.I truly happy to hear viewer comment about the member at last part from the recnt episode especially kim jong min.He was scandal free,from he was nobody when he join s1 until he got daesang.He is truly '10 year old ginseng' but '100 day old baby with leg hair'XP

• Like 1

Happy Together is going on hiatus because of the strike! Sigh.. im hoping this doesnt affect 1N2D! Maybe KBS decided to put the remaining staffs who are not on strike to focus on 1N2D, and not stretch them too much across all the shows. At least 1N2D is still bringing in good ratings and viewerships, so focus on 1N2D will be more profitable than doing several shows and wear those poor staffs out..... just a small selfish hope. :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blackberrypie said:

Happy Together is going on hiatus because of the strike! Sigh.. im hoping this doesnt affect 1N2D! Maybe KBS decided to put the remaining staffs who are not on strike to focus on 1N2D, and not stretch them too much across all the shows. At least 1N2D is still bringing in good ratings and viewerships, so focus on 1N2D will be more profitable than doing several shows and wear those poor staffs out..... just a small selfish hope. :lol: 

Part of me thinks that maybe they decided to resume airing because, as they mentioned in articles, the 10th anniv special was already planned out since the start of the year. That included this kick-off which is this latest episode, and I assume segue 2 weeks from now to the Kazakhstan and Cuba trip. But, I'm not sure what will happen after the special. TROS also resumed shooting for their anniversary as well, I think. If those specials weren't planned out ahead of time, they would've continued with the strike. I hope I'm wrong. :D

P.S. I'm actually happy that they have had surprise shoots that we didn't know of. I'm also secretly happy when they are no fancams, because it means they are somewhere remote (and hopefully wild) ahaha. Am I weird?

• Like 1

@Sujin-a incl the Kazakhstan and Cuba trip should take up almost 3-4weeks? I hope the strike ends by then and normal filming can resume! I think some sort of intervention has started at MBC, so im hoping govt will step in and conclude this long strike at KBS too. Seriously, i duno why its taking the govt so long to intervene. Maybe the top execs are being put to editting the Kz-Cuba trip, so had no time to do HT3. And HT3 ratings have been super low... so i guess its not practical to waste time there. I wonder how the 10Yr special could have been different if its all under IlYongPD, without this strike to disturb it. Maybe they might be able to hold some sort of reunion as everyone hoped for. Oh well, last Sunday’s ep was great too, and i enjoyed it heaps. Just hope the strike end soon! 

P/S: i know some said heard Defconn’s laugh in the preview with Gimje Grandmas, and he did say he intended to visit them, but JY was picked for it already, so he said he need some thoughts over it. I duno... just dont think its possible for Defconn to choose to go tgt with JY. I think he might choose someone else, we will just have to wait and see...

• Like 1

I am a super fan of CTH, but I love all of them...for me they are all funny, in their own ways. You saw the facial expression of Defconn, when he was being teased about being an imaginary boyfriend, ha ha, as if he wanted to vanish at that very moment because of shame...

We just hope for the best on their anniversary special, that trip to Cuba & KZ in particular... 

I don't miss any episode, it is my no. 1 show apart from Happy Together, etc. By the way, any Filipino friends here? (Mga kaibigan, rising talent ako sa isang freelancer platform as manunulat, mga kalaban ay mga native na mananalita ng Ingles, so gustong gusto kong magbasa sa mga forums para makapulot man lang ng style ng pagsusulat ng  mga magagaling  nitong salitang banyaga na ito, pero dito bakit ipinagkait ng kapalaran, ay karamihan sa kanila na mga nag shi share ng thoughts ay sobrang kabaliktaran naman yata, suko ako sa sobrang mali ng gramatika, nakakaaliw nga naman matatawa ka pa rin, akala ko pa naman ay matututo ako ng style pero....anyway meron din sa kanila magaling, mga 2 lamang....patawa lang po friends, wishing you a good day always!)   

Cheers to my co-1N2D addicts!!! Get a life everyday....just like these idols in our hearts!!!! Peace and Love always as well!

• Like 4