[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

10 hours ago, tdjunlimited said:

And I 'm so happy to see ShinBa and JJY on gagcon but why always this 2 together? Ehemmm... the love-hate relatinship is still on elsewhere off-screen. I'm glad DefConn is joining but I would guess that he wont be in the same skit tho.

Uhmm, when is the next filming? Izit tomorrow?

they all on same skit ... 'Snap Martial Arts" skit ..

he 

=========================================

hater on kim junho ig - or  news related with kim junho .. 

many hate comment on ig kim junho now.. they create new account(private ) ig for say bad toward to him...

• Like 3

@kjmcth Thanx for the info :kiss_closed: i hope i'll get to watch it. Have been missing out on gagcon for weeks now.

Whoa!! What happened? Uri Yaps is in hot water??? I think he offended ppl in korea with the way he said it. In english, it's nothing too offensive. What's wrong with mixing comedy and politics??? Silly knetz!!! And they are also such cowards to actually create a new IG account, private at that. They have to stop picking bones on Yaps. No KJH, No GagCon. Leave him alone...he suffered enough. I hope our yaps is alright and does not effect him in bad way, like really.

• Like 4

I don't see anything offensive from what Junho said, or was that because of the translation? What's wrong with him wanting the president to be a guest on comedy show? Not just in US, president in my country also came as a guest to comedy show / light talk show, did interview with youtubers, etc. K-netz need to take a chill pill. I hope Junho doesn't get affected by this.

Anyway, these are fancams from today's filming.

• Like 5

Omona.....

I hope our dearest mathyung won't be in big troubles. From the translation, I didn't find anything offensive, but guess we'll never know.

Also, haters gonna hate anyway. 

So, they are wearing baseball team uni? The shirt number is based on their age, I think? 

No. 1 Kim Joonho, 2. Cha Taehyun and so on..... I wonder what kind of trip.this time :D

• Like 3

@mariekantalla they did went on another private date. if i'm not mistaken, PD Ilyong used to mentioned in an interview what happens behind the show is totally private matter of the cast members. if they are still dating, i doubt that. KJM is busy too since winning the grand award.

Man, I swear KBS spy is snooping around our thread. I remember posting a while back that the members should go on a 2 vs 2 vs 2 trip, and looks like today's filming is like that. Didnt they used to ask PD Yoo a long time ago to have a trip in a stadium or what's it something like that? I hope it doesn't involve another gambling type games hehhehehhehhehehe:joy:

• Like 5

I vaguely recall a trip from Season 1 where they filmed the members at a baseball game in a stadium, and there was a big stink because they had blocked off a lot of seats around the members, and people couldn't sit there.

• Like 2

@mugwump Yeah it was. But this time judging from the fancam, the crew didn't repeat the same mistake. The members sat with other audiences and the cameramen tried to not block the audiences' view while they filmed the members.

@icemaid Those girls wanted to take selfie with Donggu and Joon Young, not Il Yong PD lol. Many people took their pictures, not just those two girls. Joon Young sat next to Donggu but he was blocked by Il Yong PD from the news' camera. Joon Young was the one Il Yong PD talked to. This is another moment when the camera recorded them and Joon Young could be seen.

This is fancam from inside the Chinese restaurant. Il Yong PD with his 'Kim Jong Min-ssi" again lol.

Spoiler

Fancam when the members left the Chinese restaurant. So many people gathered and many teenagers because there's group of students who were on field trip.

Spoiler

Four members in front of the stadium after the game with a tent next to them. I can't see Jongmin and Defconn.

Spoiler

• Like 5

@montanari thanks! Now I see JJY!.:D

Ah yes Yong PD blocked JJY.'s view. Is PD trying to get himself into the selfie?! :tongue::lol:

Can't wait for this episode to air.

Edit - wow the fans outside the restaurant went ballistic when the members came out! :lol:

• Like 2

I wonder how big is the security team? Judging from the crowd response from the clips above, they need a full team to protect the members and cameraman while filmimg. No wonder they mentioned 100 over staff go with them each time for outdoor filming. Massive logistics excercise :thumbsup:

• Like 3

I luved in the recent episode when the martial arts guy is smashing the apple with his head and Dong Gu gives a side eye to the staff like, "You're kidding me, right?" He kept laughing Ike the whole thing was just too ridiculous.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, mugwump said:

I vaguely recall a trip from Season 1 where they filmed the members at a baseball game in a stadium, and there was a big stink because they had blocked off a lot of seats around the members, and people couldn't sit there.

they not block this time... jongmin and defconn watch from outside at  icheon stadium...

18380058_1706268229675834_77664481857817

18381931_1686339704709472_40295973041880

they enter stadium when games finished ... jongmin singing his song 

18380161_1327417797312185_42393057954491

Spoiler

and junho + teahyun also same... only shiyoon-jjy-PD ilyong seat  together wih fan 

• Like 1

kim junho- kim jong min

유희열의 스케치북 Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook - 찰리와 신바(Feat. 징고) - Good Zombie. 20170513

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWQY5ywy8uM

유희열의 스케치북 Yu Huiyeol's Sketchbook - 찰리와 신바 - Missing You. 20170513

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jR9KWYK5oDM

TALK 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3bUmBCc7vQ

• Like 1

GAG CONCERT EPISODE  900   PART 1  (JUNHO-DAEHEE SPECIAL)

OLD SKIT BACK FOR SPECIAL E900

3 MEMBER 1N2D S3 ON SNAP MARTIAL ARTS SKIT

image_7071196711494674458790.jpg

Spoiler

image_1358515211494674458789.jpg

Jongmin also on another  skit -  the most sensitive people- 

image_8041721871494674458748.jpg

Spoiler

image_6570148071494674458783.jpg

IMG_2444.JPG?type=w1200

IMG_2444-crop.jpg

junho