[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

9 hours ago, giegie said:

Just watched with the subs! idk, maybe it's just me but some editing feel a lil bit draggy and not executed well. LOL. Do I sound like a knezt comment? I'm so sorry.... I didn't talk about the last 10 mins when the J3 shooted themselves bcos what's we expected when those three idiots played alone? LOL.... Glad that CTH also there to help the team and he already be prepared as a PD (for his newest drama!). I mean, I don't get it way the staff leave them alone? At least, Ilyong PD could appeared to explained this to audience. Is it already written at their letter but english subs didn't explain it. Maybe anyone who could understand Hangul could explain what's happened with the staff for leaving early? The way we love Hojin PD bcos little by little, he was active to take part at the program rather than only staying behind camera

not 1st time on 1n2d  history staff can leave basecamp early   but  staff  helped  seoul team  on this trip where    cameraman team  draw how to setup camera for limbo gms- closing to get best angel... but they still struggle to adjust angel camera 

• Like 6

Watching Seoul team is like watching sneaky 3 yo kids on a field trip :lol:

Anyway here is the preview for Knowing Brothers ep 70 and JJY is the guest. Lol they even mentioned Junho and Jongmin who came as guest in earlier episodes. Lol I can't wait to watch this! :D

• Like 5

When Defconn pants drop.. it was simply hilarious..:dizzy:

Mokpo team kept to theme - they eat throughout, played the missions with all their heart. If they are camels they could have store enough food for the next episode. The amount of glorious food they consume is alot :D

For Seoul team you enjoy watching them fooling around. They filmed and interviewed the staff eating, Joon Ho making fun of his slave and they did so well for the closing segment when they were left behind by themselves. 

So much in one episode! Simply delicious - the food, the friendship between cast and staff, the jokes and laughter :lol:

• Like 7

I like this episode but I was still clueless towards the end (don't get me wrong. I actually loved the twist at the end where Team Seoul got left behind). I think I am with you on this one @giegie.The editing wasn't as draggy as previous trips as it is only 2 epi (thank goodness!) but I was lost when they talked about the penalty. I guess being left behind was the penalty (aside being left to sleep at base camp instead of going home). But it isn't as bad as I predicted. The managers are still with them and that's a good thing.:blush:

I am glad that Team Mokpo won. And then there were some parts that are totally hilarious. Both teams had to do the jump rope and both teams made me laugh so hard. Defconn's dropped pants (too bad the members didn't see it except the production team) and KJM's kettle fall (I've nvr seen KJH laughed so earnestly in my entire life like that) :joy: And I like how Donggu has shown his greediness to win that CTH had to call him a brat!:mrgreen:

I wonder why CTH came back to join the Seoul team and didn't realized that the production team had left. He probably decide not go home instead and stayed behind before the production team left. I also love the closing at the end. One of the best closings I've watched - its the members own script but it fits the whole trip so well kekekekekkekekke Too bad CTH was not with them at the closing.

Spoiler

Again, I am emphasizing that I am not complaining. For someone who had watched all 3 seasons I picked up a thing or two along the way. Leadership-wise, Ilyong PD did well taking over from Hojin PD. However, I realized this new team of people are still young (they were so many unfamiliar faces). I wonder if they are given the chance to give ideas on the show. And then the writers (This one is another story). If only they put all this unexpected twist from the beginning of the trip all the way to the end. It should happened once in a while though. Best case examples are "Korean Cuisine and Three Meals" trip, 2015 medical checkup trip and 'Non-possession' trip. They don't really have to play games like in the 'medical trip' but the members had a hard time and eventually learned a thing or two in end. It will further motivate the members as well as keeping them ahead of the staff evn without being told to do so.

Right now I am only relying on the members to make me laugh. Their relationship had nvr failed me! Definitely remember each member!

I can't wait for JJY and KJM on immortal songs. I also notice there's Sister's Slam Dunk cast members joining (Believe it or not, I'm still watching/following this show, too right now). It'll be hilarious. I'll make sure to watch that. And oh, I realized that in the past 2 epis there were instrumentals of the 2D1N OST. Where can I get them? I can't get enough of the songs. I already have all the songs but the instrumentals are amazing. I guess they don't released those on the official website/Fb???

• Like 7

OMOOO Hojin PD looks so effing fine with a nice suit and cute hair cut! LOL

Those pics made me smiled. I remember at his appearance at Sugarman, CTH said one of his dream job is became PD -that time he said he reached it by doing his character at Producers- LOL. But now, glad he finally reach it for real

Maybe it's just me, but sometimes, I still rerun previous eps and those epis still make me laughed or cry like a baby. Do you remember the letter from 10 years later? I really miss 6 of them together and talking nonsense :))

• Like 7

Everyone looks so happy during script reading session.... everyone is smiling. I hope the show will turn out amazing. What CTH said about when people have the least amount of expectations is when the show will turn amazingly successful! I hope it will do extremely well as the cast looks great.:grin:

Just seeing PD-nim sitting next to CTH brings me tears of joy. It's been a while since seeing YSY with PD so I am looking forward to their collaboration. Best of luck to the show!! Cannot wait!!!:thumbsup:

• Like 8

7 hours ago, montanari said:

Joon Young x Jongmin performance on Immortal Songs today. They performed first. That's like Joon Young's curse. Most of the time he performed on the first round when he came to Immortal Songs lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9wbnxYsQg

What a great and fun performance. Their voices blend so well. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, montanari said:

Joon Young x Jongmin performance on Immortal Songs today. They performed first. That's like Joon Young's curse. Most of the time he performed on the first round when he came to Immortal Songs lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9wbnxYsQg

Chemistry, friendship, bromance .... whatever you call it........ it's CEMENTED, UNBREAKABLE! :thumbsup:

• Like 6

Yoon Shi Yoon Doesn’t Hold Back While Throwing Kim Jong Min Under The Bus During “2 Days & 1 Night” Game

Yoon-Shi-Yoon1.jpg
SHARES222

In typical “2 Days & 1 Night” fashion, the cast fought to the death (figuratively) with words, all for food.

During the April 9 episode of the KBS variety show, the members had to play a game where they would point out the negatives in each other, and essentially diss each other, in good humor.

The prize was, to no one’s surprise, a proper lunch, which spurred the cast members on to pull out their arsenal of words to try and jokingly insult each other as best they could.

When it was time to “criticize” Kim Jong Min, some of the things said were, “He eats alone,” “He has no girl[friend],” “His face swells easily,” and “He always loses games.”

Kim-Jong-Min.jpg

However, Yoon Shi Yoon threw the most effective attack and caused his fellow cast member to have a mental breakdown when he hilariously, and jokingly, said, “He doesn’t even have a girl but he only focuses on looks.”

While his fellow members only said what they had to to try and win a meal, poor Kim Jong Min couldn’t recover and ended up being the one who received a punishment for losing the game.

cr: soompi

3 hours ago, kjmcth said:
  Hide contents

KIM JONG MIN - NOMINATED ON BAEKSANG AWARD 2017 (3 MAY 2017)

Best Variety Performer - Male

KIM GUKJIN- PARK SOO HONG - YOO MINSANG -YANG SEHYUNG

Honestly, I hope he wins! Fighting Kim  Jongminsshi!!

• Like 8

been long time since i post at soompi lol

anyway i have been enjoying latest episode especially the hangover trip just brilliant :)

i don't think i ever stop enjoying 1n2d episode tbh even when they have up and down but they still my weekly rainbow of happiness and laughter <3

i watch yesterday ep raw since too impatient for sub i laughing so much though i feel sorry with all the insult but still it hilarious and they close enough to throw the insults lol

feel like Junho and also Defconn suffer the most this ep lol

can't wait for next week with the netizen/older people

wow Jongmin getting another nomination?

hope he can win hwaiting Jongmin <3

and i love MinYoung duet in Immortal song just perfect chemistry and both is great there :)

hope to see more of this kind of collaboration

anyway random clip with Joohyuk hyung&JJY in same event lol

• Like 9

This week's ratings:

Spoiler

March 26     April 2      April 9

KBS2 1 Night 2 Days 17.7%    16.3%       14.8%
MBC Secretly, Greatly 6.5%    4.9% 7.9%
SBS Fantastic Duo 2 [Part 1] 4.7%new!    3.9% 4.4%

• Like 6

On 09.04.2017 at 8:48 PM, The_Doctor said:

While his fellow members only said what they had to to try and win a meal, poor Kim Jong Min couldn’t recover and ended up being the one who received a punishment for losing the game.

I just watched the episode, the article got it wrong Kim Joon ho is the one who couldn't eat. sorry xx

• Like 4

Screen%2BShot%2B2017-04-09%2Bat%2B2.47.51%2BPM.png

tv Report via Naver: '1N2D', water slap + backstab, funny instead of touching surprise party 

1. [+1,476, -31] What's your name? Ib naemsaeㅋㅋㅋ Ddong naemsae ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,324, -31] It's been a while since it was this funny. The members' chemistry is so much better when there are no guests

3. [+1,288, -44] Exploded in laughter at today's episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,071, -24] I laughed all throughout ㅋㅋㅋㅋ No guest episodes are always the most entertaining

5. [+925, -36] The members were all hilarious today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+372, -10] Kim Junho's poem:
Slowly, slowly, the sae (bird) comes to me
With excitement, I talked to the bird
What is your name? My name is ddong naemsae (poop smell)
His name is ib naemsae (bad breath) ㅋㅋㅋ     Today's daebak

7. [+287, -11] I found something Kim Jong Min excels at ㅋㅋㅋㅋ To look sexy during water slap ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+279, -10]  This had me and my kids laughing out loud~ Watching 1N2D is always best way to end the week

9. [+251, -14] Kim Jong Min's so funny, Kim Junho is likeable ㅋ

10. [+217, -6] Kim Junho's freaking funny ㅋㅋThe maknaes running in the end somehow made my heart raceㅎ

http://kkul-jaem.blogspot.my/2017/04/variety-roundup-1n2d-infinity-challenge.html

• Like 9

The latest episode is hilarious especially the lunch game where they have to diss each other! Crying with Laughter animated emoticon

Looking forward to the next episode. Wonder who is the real poet that will be appearing....not KJH's slave turned poet again haha!

• Like 5