[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Hallo everyone!

I am sick so I am rewatchig Season 3 episodes from start.  Although I rewatched S3 episodes many times now, I still enjoy the episodes a lot. There are only two shows that I keep on rewatching and still enjoy....  2D1N and Big Bang Theory, hehe. If I don't know what to watch, then I watch either one of these two shows. :)) My happy pill... 

By rewatching the earlier episodes though made me miss Juhyeok. I hope there's a possibility that he will guest one time or a phone patch or something. 

I'm sooooo excited for Sunday's episode.  JJY's back! The family's whole again.  

• Like 7

10 hours ago, yma898 said:

Hallo everyone!

I am sick so I am rewatchig Season 3 episodes from start.  Although I rewatched S3 episodes many times now, I still enjoy the episodes a lot. There are only two shows that I keep on rewatching and still enjoy....  2D1N and Big Bang Theory, hehe. If I don't know what to watch, then I watch either one of these two shows. :)) My happy pill... 

By rewatching the earlier episodes though made me miss Juhyeok. I hope there's a possibility that he will guest one time or a phone patch or something. 

I'm sooooo excited for Sunday's episode.  JJY's back! The family's whole again.  

2D1N and TBBT? Oh my god, are you me? Aheee Though I've moved on from TBBT, I'd still watch the older seasons, plus Community and Modern Family older seasons. I'm a sucker for anything fun. :D

• Like 3

Guest pink_dolphins

Hey, guys, Jong Min is once again a guest in Infinity Challenge latest episode ep.515. Jae Suk and him took a road trip to know if there is somebody who doesn't know Jae Suk. Funny ep. I'm amazed how most know Jong Min more and he is well loved. Now i know a rate of 18+ is a big deal for a variety show. :) More power to 1n2d!

hi.. 1n2d  soompi  reader .. i want suggest to reader /fan 1n2d here made project delivery cake  for 10th year anniversary 1N2D (soompi forum) .. where in that cake have all member 1n2d since season 1 .. i still remember soompi/1n2dfansub have  made cake project for end 1n2d season 1...  need start now for this (how to donation-design etc)..... 1st epi 1n2d s1 start around july (filming) 

• Like 6

Happy Sunday y'all! 

Btw, talking about JJY Broccoli's hair style, maybe some of you who live in Indonesia might know about KICK ANDY? The host's hair when he's younger was like JJY's! LOLOL i just noticed it. Or like Edi Brokoli. If you curious about what on earth am i talking about, you can google it, you'll end up smirking :grimace: 

• Like 2

lmao what kind of helicopter they are giving Junho hahahaha that something for Soo Chan to play with

im just starting dl today ep hopefully finish fast for sure gonna watch raw since JJY the maknae is back yayyyyy + since my country don't have snow always get happy when watching show with snow lol

i just wath KJM in IC im happy to see he appear 2 week in a row and i love his chemistry with Jae Suk...their part really funny especially the last part lol though poor Jongmin his only day off..

but it happy thing to see how much netizen know and love Jongmin..even his smiling face leaving big impression to the 91yo grandma lol

• Like 5

Ughhh!!! I can't for Monday to come ( this is the first time ) to see JJY eventhough they not reunited back . Well, as long I got to see JJY back in 1n2d . :rolleyes: Woow , Goblin sure are famous nowadays after docts because now every show they always do the parody of goblin :D

Talk about infinity challenge I was so excited and celebrated that Jongmin got recognized by the granny that always watch Kbs ( I think she is really loyal to KBS) 

• Like 4

Jung Joon Young Literally Crosses A Mountain To Reunite With “2 Days & 1 Night” Brothers

jung joon young 2

The youngest member of “2 Days & 1 Night” is back in action!

Jung Joon Young was finally reunited with his older brothers in the January 15 episode of the variety show. The reunion, however, did not take place so easily.

While the members were filming the opening segment in Geochang Suseungdae Park, Jung Joon Young was miles away in Jirisan National Park, where he was informed that he could only rejoin his members if they called his name a certain number of times. Otherwise, he had to keep climbing up Jirisan, the second-highest mountain in South Korea.

jung joon young 4

The other members were not told about this mission. They were also asked to pick a number from a box, which would be the number of times they had to call Jung Joon Young’s name. In response to their curiosity, the members were told only that they would find out the meaning of the number over the course of the trip.

Unfortunately, the members picked 30, the highest of the lot. Although they had made reference to Jung Joon Young many times during his absence, both Jung Joon Young and the production team were not optimistic at all about the success of the mission.

True enough, there wasn’t the slightest hint of any mention of Jung Joon Young, especially when the lunch mission began, and food took top priority. It was a hilarious contrast between the members and Jung Joon Young, as the former played the usual boisterous games of “2 Days & 1 Night,” while the latter looked like he was filming a completely unrelated nature documentary instead.

jung joon young

cr:soompi

• Like 15