[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

35 minutes ago, iheartkjm24 said:

I've been checking spoilers from the recent episode "Act your age" the episodes in my country is kinda late.. can somebody spoil me who went into the water when they were lying down with ropes over them? Thanks a lot.. :wub:

Spoiler

The ropes were used to decide who would go fishing. Taehyun and Defconn were chosen. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, iheartkjm24 said:

Thanks a lot Michelle P and wishingmagenta..i' m kinda new to this whole thing so i don't know how this soompi'ing things run.. will the + quote, quoting your replies? Geez..pardon my ignorance :blush:

Ahaha same here. I am also a new member, although I read this forum since long time ago. Actually I dont know how to post picture etc too. But if you want to quote our replies on your post, just click the "quote" not "+ quote". 

Maybe other member can tell you more hehehe. Welcome! 

• Like 3

@iheartkjm24 Well , if you want to put picture , you just have to save link URL of picture and just paste . 

6 MORE DAYS TO GO!!! And the family will be complete :blush: I just watched this week episode 

Spoiler

Hahahah, it was hilarious that defcon and Kim Junho lied to each member about the fishing ( exempt Kim Jongmin ) and poor Donggu he got lied by them . They still created nonsense story at :joy: Donggu even though he already knew they lied . Then they end the conversation by singing "don't worry, be happy" 

For the rating next week , I make an estimate that the rating will be 21.5%( if not it will be much higher that it ) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Am i correct in making out the preview for what I am making it out?

They mean HIM right? no other guest but HIM right?.. not back for an episode but BACK BACK right?

YES 100% JJY!

ALREADY CONFIRMED HES BACK FOR GOOD!

• Like 6

Is it next week episode is jjy return?or the other week?because the preview shows jjy return at night and next week will be new episode right?maybe they will normally air the 5 member.Or its will be one episode only for jjy return.(sometimes they did only ep):unsure:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Geumbi16 said:

Is it next week episode is jjy return?or the other week?because the preview shows jjy return at night and next week will be new episode right?maybe they will normally air the 5 member.Or its will be one episode only for jjy return.(sometimes they did only ep):unsure:

It’s rare for 1N2D not to air what they showed in the preview. And besides, they already released a PR about JJY's return on the 15th. They might open the new episode with 5 members and maybe we can see JJY's return toward the end of the episode. it can probably cover up until dinner, and the sleeping and morning mission will be in the next next episode. :) When it's a three-parter (which is often with guests), usually the first part covers only until lunch game/lunch. But since there are no guests, it's safe to assume that the next trip will be a two-parter.

• Like 6

Just want to put this on record: Cha Tae Hyun called in during Jo Insung V-Live interview earlier. JIS promises to dive in the water and revisit 1N2D if his movie "The King" reaches 8 million admission.:sweatingbullets: Good luck with that promise Insung-a. By the way, it is Mrs. Cha Tae Hyun's birthday tomorrow. Saengil Chukahe! :blush:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

Just want to put this on record: Cha Tae Hyun called in during Jo Insung V-Live interview earlier. JIS promises to dive in the water and revisit 1N2D if his movie "The King" reaches 8 million admission.:sweatingbullets: Good luck with that promise Insung-a. By the way, it is Mrs. Cha Tae Hyun's birthday tomorrow. Saengil Chukahe! :blush:

Any news about Taehyun's movie with Yoojung? :)

I so want him to do well with his movie(s)

• Like 4

@Sujin-a cannot wait for jjy retun.Another week is too long.I hope we will keep this member for a long time.

10 minutes ago, Sujin-a said:

Imo Insung visit is the turning point of increase in rating.I hope he revisit.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, jayne21874 said:

Any news about Taehyun's movie with Yoojung? :)

I so want him to do well with his movie(s)

Unfortunately, it's not doing well on its first week. In my years of monitoring KMovie box office, usually successful movies reach around 1M admission in 5 dàys. Some Koreans say that CGV did not give them many screens compared to other movies (including the Hollywood movies). But, it's still on its second week. "Speedy scandal" was a sleeper hit in 2008-2009. The Japanese animation "Your Name" has been topping the Korean box office since its premiere, beating other Korean movies including that one with Kim Haneul(?) which premiered on the same day as "Because I Love You." CTH's movie though will have international screenings. I was actually worried about the performance of his movie because it was moved several times already. I am just hoping that his summer movie "With God" will do well because his goal this year is to be part of that brand reputation list for actors and not only for entertainers LOL. I'm afraid that the performance of his movies will affect his decision to whether stay or leave 1N2D. But I also know that CTH is the type who takes on things that other people wouldn't even think of doing. Besides, he's already proven his status in Chungmoro. I just wànt his wish to become the actor that he wants to be come true.

P.S. Had to edit my post because my thoughts were jumbled while riding the train hehehe

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Geumbi16 said:

@Sujin-a cannot wait for jjy retun.Another week is too long.I hope we will keep this member for a long time

Looking forward to it too. But I'm more looking forward to what e production said in that JJY comeback pr that they'll work even harder now that the gang is complete. This might be slightly unrelated but Infinte Challenge is taking some time off to recollect themselves and plan ahead. I guess if there's anything other variety shows can learn from 1N2D is how the changes in the show allows people to make fresh ideas with fresh people and still maintain the quality of the show. I'm hopeful and optimistic for 1N2D in 2017. :)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sujin-a said:

Looking forward to it too. But I'm more looking forward to what e production said in that JJY comeback pr that they'll work even harder now that the gang is complete. This might be slightly unrelated but Infinte Challenge is taking some time off to recollect themselves and plan ahead. I guess if there's anything other variety shows can learn from 1N2D is how the changes in the show allows people to make fresh ideas with fresh people and still maintain the quality of the show. I'm hopeful and optimistic for 1N2D in 2017. :)

@Sujin-aThanks to yoo pd to bring back the 'wild' when everybody expect season 3 to be flop.I hope ilyong can repeat the same and keep the quality of the show.I dont want anybody to leave 2d1n anymore.

• Like 4

(This is a lengthy post. Sorry about it)

I almost dropped off my chair so many times watching this show for the past 2 Mondays. I didn’t get to say anything about last week epi as I really don’t have time to log in here. For now I just gonna like everyone’s post! :blush:

But I don’t want to lie, aside from the joy of seeing the behind-the-scenes of the award show and our great team winning awards, I was a bit wary about what will happened when there’ll be only 5 members on the show on one of the most important epi for the new year (the first of 2017 and the last filming of 2016). But towards the end of last week epi, I was fully satisfied (ratings proved it as well) that our show is powerful! It was hilarious. I cannot be more thankful of the 3 guys who lived up to their expectation – our Kim “Daesang”, Defconn aka Reaper and Kim Junho aka Goblin (I’m not so sure about who became who. LOL). CTH’s reaction was a mirror to my reactions. And I realized both last week’s and this week’s part, Donggu got a lot of screen time. (Good one!) And KJM…waahhh…he got angry again like on his Special Episode at both epi of the trip for not eating. It’s too funny see. He is really comfortable at being angry these days! Hahahha!:joy:

This week’s epi would probably be my fave one this year (too early to say) BUT, it was hilarious like crazy hilarious that I never thought of laughing and time passed by just like that, like where did my 1 hour 17 minutes go. The ratings are going up and up each week. I hope that the ratings will go higher as to uh..uhmm what the preview is giving us…:smirk:

It was incredibly silly in the beginning of that Dinner bokbulbok. I laughed like almost every minute. Then, my favorite part would probably be the going fishing for the new year. I juz knew KJM would be chosen but I was sad to see Defconn going on 2 trips. Fortunately enough, no one went. But all KJM, CTH and Donggu got pranked by The “Goblin” and “Reaper”. Donggu got angry becoz no one told him they didn’t go fishing and that scene reminded me of the first Donggu trip when he became angry. Lol:lol:

Spoiler

k1tsojQ.gifo5uhK0m.gif

0HQjkE7.gif

I also love seeing Defconn and KJH bonded on this trip. They kept singing after each others’ songs.:lol:

And my, oh, my! That JJY news! Somebody better slapped me and this year couldn’t be more better than his return to the show! I thought it was juz a false report whn someone commented about it in the video streaming site. And the preview in the end got me screaming like I saw a ghost (but a good scream). The members reaction are in disbelief but Donggu was the most excited! He must really missed him! Oh right! And that mountain climbing preview next week, can’t help but made me thing about the 3 things they will take to Mount Everest from the previous epi. (KJH said he’ll bring a helicopter). I’m sure this will be an exciting winter yet!

And I kind of agree of why did the media have to report about JJY’s comeback upon the preview being shown on the last Sundays’s epi. We can’t help but felt like we want a surprised about it but at the same time, it’s also fine that media are talking about it as all of us are waiting for this moment to come (finally for reals) and hoping it will shoot up the ratings even more!

Oh why does everyone kept forgetting these.... :sweat_smile:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO DEFCONN AND OUR FORMER PD-nim Yoo Hojin!

qcKFnhX.gifxJ7zfxh.gif

I guess JJY’s comeback on the night of the latest trip is probably a great present ever for both DefConn’s and us fans!

Now all we have to keep looking forward to is our family getting together again this Sunday! All 6 on our screens!

REMEMBER EACH MEMBER, FOREVER!!! EVERYONE!

Now, go find that panda!

Spoiler

WzBRA7c.png

• Like 9

@sujin-a my first thought after re-reading your post was 'i must have imagined things' before reading the PS :D:D

But it's somewhat makes me feel better. I just refuse to imagine the show without him. I still feel sad that he turned down the role in drama Chief Kim. 

• Like 4

THREE MORE DAYS TO GOooo!!! (With sub) 

I have been wondering  what JJY hairstyle will be this time because when he come to CTH movie premier , his hairstyle was a broccoli (it was so unique as expected our maknea ) and the photo for his comeback was a pineapple . HAHAHAHA:joy:

* ( I'm sorry if I offense some of you ) 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Adibah Konichiwa said:

THREE MORE DAYS TO GOooo!!! (With sub) 

I have been wondering  what JJY hairstyle will be this time because when he come to CTH movie premier , his hairstyle was a broccoli (it was so unique as expected our maknea ) and the photo for his comeback was a pineapple . HAHAHAHA:joy:

* ( I'm sorry if I offense some of you ) 

How is your post offensive? :) It's fine. :)

He also had a different hairstyle for his MV shoot yesterday, a slicker and cleaner version of his short hair when he was with his friends before he shot 1N2D. I'd say he already cut his pineapple hair shorter, but was still able to style it ala- mohawkish/reggae hairdo during his Ceci chat with fans.

I'll be watching live on Sunday because suffering without understanding a thing and crying in Korean is the best LOL.

• Like 7