[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

celineum said: @aileenrae32 I can't make any changes on the new document. I think it wants me to sign in. If you can change it to no sign-in needed type, then I may be able to arrange the columns etc and add the first episode's song list there. For now, I am using the old document. Made some changes on it. Like if one checks the song list, they will not need to go back and forth the tabs below. You can copy all to the new document.

For those who does not know the links for the archive documents:

old document ---- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At42LAYG4qNddEY3VzNPNDZaS0JpUEpnS2tZN2RtMmc#gid=5
new document ---- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlUac0-EZ8CjdGh2ejVTVmZDbngtVl9IVC1PSlRETFE&usp=sharing&nbsp#gid=0

The start of this season is really a success (imo). It really felt like it's going to feel like season 1 again. Also, it looks like Defconn will be their center? He talked a lot in this episode and he did have some experience in MCing. He still does gets awkward though, specially with the viewers.  :-? 
Kim Joo Hyuk seem to have a short-temper... he is sooo going to be teased a lot, isn't he? hahahatumblr_mx7habwvxH1qilaxxo1_500.jpg
Joon Young pretending to be the PD was so funny too! loltumblr_mx7habwvxH1qilaxxo4_r1_500.jpg

Even in this season, looks like Jong Min and Tae Hyun will be the bad-luck team..tumblr_mx7habwvxH1qilaxxo2_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_mx7habwvxH1qilaxxo3_r1_500.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaand! The mini-van is back!!!!!!!!! =))tumblr_mx7habwvxH1qilaxxo5_r1_500.jpg

------------------------------------------Hope this will be their steady rating and will rise up again~ [-O<
=D> The staffs and members are doing a greatjob so far =D>

• Like 1

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Joo Hyuk reveals he had broken up with Kim Kyu Ri earlier this year35009-205349.jpg

Actor Kim Joo Hyuk has once brought to attention his past relationship with actress Kim Kyu Ri, on the most recent episode of KBS 2TV variety show ‘One Night Two Days’ (1N2D).

Kim Joo Hyuk and Kim Kyu Ri had starred in MBC TV period drama ‘Soldier’ back in February 2012, and they progressed to become a couple just 4 months later in June in the midst of filming. In the drama, tragedy befell the couple as Choe Song Yi (Kim Kyu Ri) couldn’t stand for Kim Joon’s (Kim Joo Hyuk) vicious and selfish love. But the two hit it off in real life and they were largely congratulated by netizens on becoming a couple after it went public.

The two also showed off their love by posting crazy photos they took together through Twitter. Even after filming had wrapped up for ‘Soldier’, the two told everyone they would be flying off to Las Vegas, America for a vacation, and everything seemed rosy then.

But rumours surfaced in January of this year regarding the two drifting apart from each other, before eventually going their separate ways. But it wasn’t until July 15th before the media confirmed that the two had indeed broken off their relationship. The two acknowledged their break-up and told reporters, “We gradually drifted apart due to our respective work schedules, and we just broke up naturally as a result.” Netizens lamented the break-up between the two but lauded the cool way in which they had first dated until eventually breaking up with one another.

Five months after that news, Kim Joo Hyuk has once again brought to attention his break-up with Kim Kyu Ri through his new variety show. In the December 1st episode of the new season of ‘1N2D’, Kim Joo Hyuk, Defconn, Kim Jun Ho, and Jung Joon Young made their debut as new members alongside veteran cast members, Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min.

During their ride to their destination, Jung Joon Young asked Kim Joo Hyuk if he had a girlfriend, to which the latter replied, “No, my last relationship ended early this year.”

Joon Young added, “If I was to introduce my friends to you, the age gap seems to be too big,” to which Kim Joo Hyuk replied with a smile, “The age gap does seems a bit big.”

By: Han Ye Ji

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 1

class="tit_detail" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 710px; font-size: 28px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px !important;"‘2 Days 1 Night’ comes back to 1st place and staffs react by saying “Hey, next week is going to be more hilarious”

After their first broadcasting in December 1st, KBS 2TV ‘Happy Sunday- 2 Days 1 Night’ is gathering the love of audiences again. They came back to be 1st place during their broadcasting time and season 3 staffs reacted by saying they will work harder.

In their 1st episode, their TV ratings were 14.3%. Comparing with the rating of season 2 last episode(November 24th)’s 8.0%, it shockingly went up 6.3%. Consequently, it pointed out that they came back to 1st place suddenly among all great Sunday variety programs. MBC program ‘A Real Man’ went down from 17.5%(November 24th) to 13.2% and SBS program ‘Running Man’ declined from 14.4%(November 24th) to 13.3%. 

For this tremendous result, ‘2 Days 1 Night’ Season 3 staffs responded ‘Remarkable’ and revealed they will work harder.

After the broadcasting, KBS commented to media “There were lots of talks about the member changes and it’s a relief that the result is good. We will give more efforts with the thoughts that this is only the beginning.”

The program director of ‘2 Days 1 Night’ told his surprising feelings “Wow. I honestly was little bit worried but thank you audiences for loving the program once again. We will do our best to make 2nd episode funnier. The members’ true sides is expected to bee seen starting in the 2nd episode. Their sily adventures will continue.”

Meanwhile ‘2 Days 1 Night Season 3’ broadcasted about the awkward momments of new members Kim Joon-hoKim Joon-hyukDefconnJung Joon-young and old members Kim Jong-min and Cha Tae-hyun. It was awkward but each members’ various characters appeared which created a synergy effect to make funny scenes.

http://www.kofan.com/?p=31288

• Like 1

I loved S1,S2 & S3 casting.Honestly i thought i will not be watching S3 cuz u know lots of changes on the show. But as i watch it last sunday, i'm on it, i liked them right there, right away. especially their opening sadistic moment (waking up) scene. KJH was like KSW attitude, funny & never mind, hehe...., love him. I never familiar with JJY since WGM isn't my cup of tea show. I nver watch it. When i checked his profile info, WOW his talent is outstanding in musical business. I never thought he's a gifted maknae for having a awesome voice, perfect talent. I envy his talents in musical instruments since i only knew piano. Made me think if i'll study another musical instrument. Right now i download his 2 songs cuz i love love love his voice, so manly. He has the resemblance of JW & KDW. Anyway. I don't doubt D, since he's good in MCing & J as well cuz his face is already made me laugh, eerkk!! Both of them are articulate for that arena. With CTH & KJM on the show, i know they will bring another brotherhood chemistry just like the previous S2 relationship. 
Conclusion: I like the new members. I'm positive that they can make the show lively again with CTH & KJH.
Thanks chingus for all the update, links, news articles, photos & etc.Thanks for ur continued support for this show. ^:)^ :x

• Like 1

Watching the new episode with subtitles is much much funnier~ I've already watched the episode without sub for the nth time, but to understand everything they are saying made me laugh out loud! :D

SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT EPISODE!!!!!!

tumblr_mxbhtyLanY1qilaxxo2_1280.png

:x Will they be my new found ship following SikyungJongmin? xD :P :\">

• Like 1

Guest wangsajangn1m

I heard season 2 was a flop? Why, if anyone can tell me? Because I've been watching the episodes where Kim Seungwoo was still a member and Jesus I really really really really love season 2. Bird PD was so pitiful ha ha ha! I love the hilarious, degrading captions too 20.gif the captions seemed to tease the hell out of each members when Bird PD was around.
Then I find a drastic difference when Yoo Haejin joined season 2, mainly about the hilarious, degrading captions. Maybe the editing staffs changed, like they decided to stop adding any hilarious, degrading captions?Or maybe the new subbing team didn't translate the captions? I mean the goddess boosaysharingiscaring stopped subbing when Yoo Haejin joined, right?
That's what I'm dreading too, about season 3. I watched the subbed pilot episode on gooddrama, and 56.gifthey didn't translate the captions and I can't even read a single hangul character 56.gifand I just want to know if season 3 editing staffs are using the Kim Seungwoo's season 2 "hilarious, degrading captions/teasing the hell out of the members" method or not.
Plus, Jung Joon Young 30.gifhe's a gem in variety shows.
I'm new here. Please if any of 1n2d suhu can indulge me? Please?

Guest ilove2days1night

wangsajangn1m said: I heard season 2 was a flop? Why, if anyone can tell me? Because I've been watching the episodes where Kim Seungwoo was still a member and Jesus I really really really really love season 2. Bird PD was so pitiful ha ha ha! I love the hilarious, degrading captions too 20.gif the captions seemed to tease the hell out of each members when Bird PD was around.
Then I find a drastic difference when Yoo Haejin joined season 2, mainly about the hilarious, degrading captions. Maybe the editing staffs changed, like they decided to stop adding any hilarious, degrading captions?Or maybe the new subbing team didn't translate the captions? I mean the goddess boosaysharingiscaring stopped subbing when Yoo Haejin joined, right?
That's what I'm dreading too, about season 3. I watched the subbed pilot episode on gooddrama, and 56.gifthey didn't translate the captions and I can't even read a single hangul character 56.gifand I just want to know if season 3 editing staffs are using the Kim Seungwoo's season 2 "hilarious, degrading captions/teasing the hell out of the members" method or not.
Plus, Jung Joon Young 30.gifhe's a gem in variety shows.
I'm new here. Please if any of 1n2d suhu can indulge me? Please?

Guest wangsajangn1m

ME ME ME ME ME ME!I DEFINITELY DIDNT THINK SEASON 2 WAS A FLOP. oh well, season 2 reminds me how beautiful and strong friendship between strangers can be. It just proved friendship should be valued at all times.
@ilove2days1nightI couldn't agree more with you. I remember I've never laughed so hard watching Running Man's recent episodes, but then I started watching 1n2d season 2 with Kim Seungwoo and now I'm like 19.gifbecause goodbye all...The captions were so so so witty ha ha ha!I honestly think season 2 with Kim Seungwoo is the best. The best.

@wangsajangn1m Kim Seung Woo and Bird PD left at the same time together with half of the staff that time, so it's no wonder the editing changed. I think Korean viewers wanted more action, more fast paced shows? I guess, this is why the ratings dropped so low. Hopefully, with this new season having more members that have already experienced the variety show life (like season 1), they will regain the show's past glories.
Even though 1N2D gets so low ratings nowadays but the show is still considered to be one of the most popular show. I love how Defconn (and you can see from the other new members too that they) have this pride that they are part of 1 Night 2 Days. I also love seeing Kim Jong Min/Cha Tae Hyun interactions, and how they really seem like the sunbae (they are the ones who knows when to do the 1n2d hand thingy and tells the new members things to expect and do. xD). 
BTW, is it just me or does anyone also thinks that Kim Joo Hyuk has this "Kim Seung Woo" feel? I don't know, but their voices seem to be so alike too. lol.

• Like 1

@wangsajangn1m
Season 2 did well in ratings at the beginning but it started to fall to 9%~11% around the middle (If I'm not wrong, I think part of the reason was due to the KBS strike) then it increased again to 13%~17% (or 16? 18? lol I'm not very sure) until Bird PD left. The ratings gradually fell after the new PD took over.

It's not that the show stopped adding funny captions after Haejin joined (they were less funny though), but the new subbing team you speak of, is actually Dramafever. They produce fast subs but they don't sub captions and their translations are not very accurate. Actually, Boo didn't sub the show (she's still a goddess anyway!), instead she recorded the show from KBSWORLD and uploaded them on her blog for people who don't have access to KBSWORLD but want to watch 1N2D (and other KBS programs). She stopped sharing all the KBS shows because KBS World started uploading their english-subtitled works on YouTube. Boo thought she was not needed anymore so she stopped and all her videos were terminated too. You can go to

if you want to watch the program with subbed captions BUT! The KBS World (air internationally) eps air later than the KBS (air in Korea) eps by 3 weeks. So, yeah. TLDR; You can watch the latest subbed ep on gooddrama but you have to bare with the untranslated captions OR you can watch subbed eps on KBS World channel if you want fully and accurately translated dialogue + captions.

The reason why everyone says Season 2 is a flop because it couldn't live up to Season 1's glory. S1 acheived 30%~40% in terms of viewership in their best days, S1 has the legendary evil PD aka Na PD, S1 was hiiiiiiiiiiiilarious, S1 has Kang Hodong (he was the main MC of 1N2D) & more... However, when it comes to Season 2, people say S2 doesn't have a good main host who could lead the show (Sugeun was the main host and I personally thought he did good and he tried his best), the cast members weren't as funny as S1, the ratings were worse than S1 (S2 has stronger rivals in the same time slot, Running Man & Real Men), Bird PD was okay (as compared to Na PD) but Lee PD wasn't good, show became boring and it's no longer the old 1N2D.

That's pretty much the gist..

I love episode 1!!!! I felt a sense of reassurance and familiarity when I saw Yoo Ho Jin PD's back and heard his voice, I kid you not.

I love the chat that Jongmin and Junho had in the car, their conversation was natural and funny and they looked comfortable with each other already. Taehyun & Defconn too! I actually think Joohyuk & Junyoung were not THAT awkward in the car. Though they were silent throughout the ride, I like how there wasn't any awkward laughs and forced questions/answers.

I love how Junyoung, despite being the youngest, isn't awkward at all omg I mean look at him when the guys were all at his house, he joked and laughed so naturally with his hyungs even though it's the first meeting, lol! He imitated Yoo PD to save himself and his hyungs from the cold hahaha! Playful and evil maknaes are my faves!!!! LOL!

Defconn's exaggerated reactions when he woke up was hilarious.
iASXydC.png
I replayed this part for three times. His face was priceless, hahaha. @aileenrae32 Oh my gosh, me too, I love how geunuinely proud and genuinely happy he was to be a member of the cast. Initially I was a little surprised by how happy Defconn looked when he told the ladies he got casted in 1N2D. LOL I thought they were his friends, because he was smiling so hard. Turns out he just wanted to share the happiness and promote the show ("there will be news articles, please search us up!"). Then he talked about how he once wished he could join the program.. Ahhh I was so touched. I don't know anything about Defconn's personality (only his music) but after this ep, I found out he's very polite and cute (hello kitty cushions haha).
EhpbXIm.jpg

Gosh I love Kim Joohyuk!! He's so charming and hot (and I think I'm the only one who thought he looked good even when he just woke up LOL). I noticed most of the times, he either keeps a straight face or just smiles. I find him so endearing when he talks to himself (reminds me of Uhm Force). He had the most amount of screen time, they kept showing his reactions to everything LOL! I love his temper :P During the "lining up behind the person you like the most" game, I can't help but think that if I were one of the students, I would take the advantage and run towards KJH and back-hugged him HAHA. Poor guy, no one chooses him for anything, not even the granny, haha!

9oxHiEI.jpg

Late congrats to 1N2D for getting 1st in Happy Sunday time slot, I'm really happy for them. I miss Season 2 a lot and I still think of them while watching this ep. When Jongmin said he cried too much last week, I started to tear up because the images of the members crying appeared (especially Taewoong and Sugeun)..... I remember Jongmin cried but he still kept a huge smile on his face.. He definitely repressed his emotions and then cried more after the shoot ended. Ah.. Anyway, Taehyun and Jongmin did a great job in making the new members feel familiar with the show and I'm glad they could blend well and the chemistry is good!

• Like 1