[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

How ppl are to defend a prick like him. ''Need to help him turn into a new man'' Why do you think he escape to some foreign country instead of facing up to what he has did to his victims?? He knew this doom day would come and serve him right!! Hope him and those involved in this scandal would rot in jail, that would turn them into a new man. You Reap what you sow 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: No Name Calling
  • Like 2

This world is crazy with people still defending him. 

Take a hard look at the conversation and wake up! If this is who he is in real life, you people got to stop defending him (and that's how it should be!) 

• Like 4

On 3/12/2019 at 9:02 PM, missann said:

Now that dirts have been digged up, it's too late for him. He's a grown adult who should know there would be consequences. 

''ppl are just crucifying him and sentencing him for a crime he hasnt been convicted of yet. It is a crime.. but not as if he killed someone yet?'' 

And do you know how many victims fall into depression and some even committed suicide because of pricks like him?! 

Are you here to just spread hate? Seriously, there's no report of any girls going into depression or commit suicide, so dont need to jump into conclusion and sentence him to something that is hypothetical. We are just humans. We have our own errors, so we are not free to judge other people. Only God can.. so let the law decide and let God judge. If he is indeed unrepentant, only he would know, and this is his karma. How can we judge by just snippets of chats which we didnt even see the whole thing? Did it ever occur to u it could be taken out of context? And im not even saying he is not wrong. I agree he is wrong, and he needs to pay, but the other 1n2d members who've known him, and his close friends and family will be having a hard time now, not to mention he himself is the one going through the toughest time. Who are we as public to persecute him? Just let the investigations proceed and let him have his just punishment. No need to spread more hate or twist the story. Im refusing to judge him and will just wish he get through this a better person. Because everyone deserves a second chance. 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 9:22 PM, blackberrypie said:

Are you here to just spread hate? Seriously, there's no report of any girls going into depression or commit suicide, so dont need to jump into conclusion and sentence him to something that is hypothetical. We are just humans. We have our own errors, so we are not free to judge other people. Only God can.. so let the law decide and let God judge. If he is indeed unrepentant, only he would know, and this is his karma. How can we judge by just snippets of chats which we didnt even see the whole thing? Did it ever occur to u it could be taken out of context? And im not even saying he is not wrong. I agree he is wrong, and he needs to pay, but the other 1n2d members who've known him, and his close friends and family will be having a hard time now, not to mention he himself is the one going through the toughest time. Who are we as public to persecute him? Just let the investigations proceed and let him have his just punishment. No need to spread more hate or twist the story. Im refusing to judge him and will just wish he get through this a better person. Because everyone deserves a second chance. 

Because all those words you said really makes me think that you don't even think about the victims' stance at all. You only care how JJY is in your eyes and how sad the members are going to be. Those don't even matter now ok!! He might not even be caught and those victims will still suffer silently. Have you even lost your mind? To see what is right and what is wrong? And you know what he doesn't even deserve a pity! Because he doesn't even care about other human beings would suffer when he dragged those victims into this kind of scandal and what would happen if these victims names are being revealed?? what would happen to those videos that he secretly filmed?? It's not as if the victims CONSENTED to filming. Something is freaking wrong with him and I'm not sorry for judging him.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 4

JY's back in Korea. He's banned from leaving the country and the police will call for him for investigations soon. Let the authorities do their job and results would be out. It will probably take months for everything to finish. 

This is a 1n2d thread so it's best that people state their stance on the matter and leave it at that. Further discussion on JY"s involvement in the scandal should be left to another thread. 1n2d isn't only about one member. 

I'm most worried about TH and JH in this since members tend to rely on them and that they don't really have that much work to divert their attention away from the matter. At this point in time, I don't really think 1n2d can immediately start filming. Letting Yongjin become regular likely won't contribute much to the show anytime soon. Having seen Yongjin on the recent few trips, there's nothing that really stands out for him or what he does sometimes overlaps with another member's character traits. Becoming regular now will just stick him with the label of "JY's replacement after his scandal" and being associated with negative news won't help your image either. So, it's better that members take a break here. Hopefully, the staff also will get a break and get paid too.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, lyd89 said:

JY's back in Korea. He's banned from leaving the country and the police will call for him for investigations soon. Let the authorities do their job and results would be out. It will probably take months for everything to finish. 

This is a 1n2d thread so it's best that people state their stance on the matter and leave it at that. Further discussion on JY"s involvement in the scandal should be left to another thread. 1n2d isn't only about one member. 

I'm most worried about TH and JH in this since members tend to rely on them and that they don't really have that much work to divert their attention away from the matter. At this point in time, I don't really think 1n2d can immediately start filming. Letting Yongjin become regular likely won't contribute much to the show anytime soon. Having seen Yongjin on the recent few trips, there's nothing that really stands out for him or what he does sometimes overlaps with another member's character traits. Becoming regular now will just stick him with the label of "JY's replacement after his scandal" and being associated with negative news won't help your image either. So, it's better that members take a break here. Hopefully, the staff also will get a break and get paid too.

As much as i love 1n2d, i kinda agree for the temporary break. The members and staffs will be devastated at this point. They've been through a lot in the last 5yrs ++. But sadly, news are that 1n2d filming will proceed this friday as planned.. :tears:. Lets just support whatever decision the production team and members decides.. and wish the best for the show! 

• Like 3

It is normal to feel angry and disgusted by what he did to other girls. But clearly fans not in the right mind would in a few words ''leave it to the investigation'' just not to shame him more. This is why humans lost faith in other humans because they will just blindly stand by the wrong things since it doesn't happen to them and this is why they can gloat over what they did to their victims, knowing that others would believe in and give them a second chance. 

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, missann said:

It is normal to feel angry and disgusted by what he did to other girls. But clearly fans not in the right mind would in a few words ''leave it to the investigation'' just not to shame him more. This is why humans lost faith in other humans because they will just blindly stand by the wrong things since it doesn't happen to them and this is why those pigs or pricks can gloat over what they did to their victims, knowing that others would believe in and give them a second chance. 

I'll just say it once.. this is not the place for your comments. Maybe its better if you go to other sites like reddit or disqus. Your comments are out of topic and inciting a fanwar with the names you are calling ppl, like pigs or pricks or stupid. This is not the place, so go somewhere else.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, missann said:

It is normal to feel angry and disgusted by what he did to other girls. But clearly fans not in the right mind would in a few words ''leave it to the investigation'' just not to shame him more. This is why humans lost faith in other humans because they will just blindly stand by the wrong things since it doesn't happen to them and this is why those pigs or pricks can gloat over what they did to their victims, knowing that others would believe in and give them a second chance. 

This scandal hasn't even fully blown up and only JY's name has been brought up. I'm waiting for more names to be revealed to get the full scale of this. JY's been booked as a suspect and it's clear enough he has things to explain to the authorities. Whether or not I want to shame him is only for my self-satisfaction anyway. I can say there's a close to zero percent chance he will read my comments. I'll condemn him when he's convicted, just as I do for criminals that I see on my newspaper, but I won't go the extra mile just for JY and post online about it. He's not that special for a criminal.

Don't go around questioning people's sanity when you are assuming that they think that committing crimes is acceptable. No one in this thread said spycam footage or other illegal things that he did is ok. It's a crime and committing the act means you are a criminal. You can feel angry and disgusted by the crimes but that doesn't help the victims. An investigation helps them because it will identify the true culprits and bring down punishment or get them the compensation for their suffering. Not everyone will type out their feelings on a website saying "I'm angry and disgusted..." because they felt so.

By your logic, any criminal qualified to be a pig or prick should stay in prison till they die because a second chance will always be wasted on them. That's called life imprisonment. If you want to achieve that, petition for a change in the laws itself. People blindly standing by the wrong things since it doesn't happen to them can also be interpreted as ignorance. Then, educate them. With the way you are writing, you are just making people angry and not bring your point across.

And I want to emphasise that this is a 1n2d thread not a JY thread.  Talking about fanshielding has gone on for long enough and I don't see anything productive coming out of it from 2 pages of posts.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Long time no post! I forgot my username, so yea...

Anyway, I just want to say that I started watching this show because of Taehyun, but then I fell in love with the show's format. For the past 10 years, not one other real variety, travel show can compare to 1n2d.

That being said.

Spoiler

I'm very protective of the show. I never minded cast changes, and I accepted the new concepts introduced by the PDs over the years as long as they take me to around the beautiful places in SK and introduce me to their culture. That's why when JJY's issue came to light, I immediately thought about the show. I was concerned about the staff and the remaining members. So forgive me, if I feel disappointed and betrayed by the guy who was given the second chance by the show. And yes, I did feel hate, and I don't usually feel that irl. I am thinking about the show's fate. I am thinking about the staff and the members. I'm just not thinking about JJY's feelings because why should I? 

Objectively speaking, I agree that we should wait for the result for the investigation, but he already released an "apology" (yes, with quotes). An admission. I was one of the people who tried to keep an open mind in 2016. I tried to be objective then even if I knew that the show will be impacted greatly. But now, people are "cancelling" 1n2d. Assuming that members knew about JJY's actions. Alleging that the show hid the truth. So as someone who has been loyal to the program, how do you expect me to feel? Should I still put JJY's feelings before my concern for the show?

To end this, forgive me if I'm not in the mood to "wait for the result of the investigation." The show's future is at stake. And that's all I care about. I hope the members will be given the chance to take a break.

Edited by chasoojin
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

What angers me is the ignorance of his fans,who would give a second chance and not spare a thought for those female victims. We are all female don't we? What he did clearly doesn't deserve a second chance. 

1. Filming the video without consent

2. Spreading the videos in the chatroom

3. Joking about females getting raped

4. Despite the victim plea to stop, he ignores and continue for fun

All the above are why he DOESN'T deserve a second chance. In your mind you think he would want to be a better man but he might even regret he get caught. As a female, it angers me and not because I was a fan before. It is because he has no decency to treat a female like that. And without this anger, his friends and acquaintance might even get away. So what if there is investigation and he is being punished, he might only be serving the jail term while those victims life are ruined for good. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Pls do not use vulgarity
  • Like 3

I agree that they should stop filming for now. We will see on Friday if they follow their plans. 

Though I don't want to say it, it's likely season 3 may just end here. Its been going on long enough and this scandal has too much repercussions. If they want to end it, ending it soon is better than dragging it. This scandal will always be at the back of the 1n2d team's mind till everyone involved is convicted.

• Sad 2

I started to watch 2d1n cos of JJY and instantly fall in love with the show and all the members. Now this happened, I felt so shocked, disappointed, sad and so on. It sure feels very sucky that this happend again and much more serious. Honestly the show is not complete if 1 member is missing cos I really love their chemistry and brotherhood. Just got a feeling this might be the end of season 3. Really devastated. Really hope JJY repent for good and of course justice needs to be serve. Really sympathize with the staff  and members of 2d1n. Sending my virtual hugs to them.!

Btw how many years is each season? Is season3 currently the longest?

• Like 1

@chasoojin i worry about the future of 1n2ds too.

My views as a fan of 1n2ds, the show and not as a fan of any specific cast or crew. (Though I'm behind quite a lot of eps after new guy joined)

I've been following 1n2ds for about 10 years..i've been through the cast changes, PD changes, concept changes and the other scandals before..it will be sad if it ends at this juncture, with so much negativity. I do acknowledge the weight and impact of this current scandal is supremely huge compared to the previous cast scandals. The previous cast scandals only involved themselves (army evasion, tax evasion, gambling....) but this one is a huge web of darkness.

Deep down I still hope somehow 1n2d's pulls through this humungous mess. And most importantly: none of the current members or crew are involved or in the know-how even in the slightest. 

I did not delve deep into the scandal in 2016. I made an assumption if the other members were willing and seem to wholeheartedly support him at that time, it might have been misunderstood or something. 1n2ds was the most prolific project of his. He was prominent on the show for years. The members rooted for him, they said his name in the show despite his absence, they cheered when he returned. They made a special episode(s) for his comeback.

It is very disheartening if this marks the end of 1n2ds. Because it is not a good way to end such a long and loved show.

And comments like this does not look good.. Huhuhu

4. [+1214, -199] Cancel '1N2D', even if they didn't know back then, they now know that they defended a sex offender - how can we watch it as if nothing happened 

(source: ddoboja)

About filming upcoming eps....

Spoiler

I'm not sure if they can afford a break right now. With the assumption if they go on a break, they will be forgotten and shelved all together because of the severity of this whole issue. Maybe the best they could do is to muster through as a new unit, and try to hold on as long as possible. 

And maybe..it is time to put an expiration date for season 3. Huhu

With all that said. I hope justice is served and all the wrong are punished, all the hidden brought to light. This might be and very possibly be..bigger than what it currently is.

• Love 1

5 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Cancel '1N2D', even if they didn't know back then, they now know that they defended a sex offender - how can we watch it as if nothing happened

what the? that is so bad thing to say. all of us and the person who wrote the comment suported the show with him in it. So we all defended the sex offender?  why are there prisons then? They are there for people to make up their crimes and move on and adjust them to the society. 

I don't know you guys but i am going to keep watching the show. Because he was not the sole reason for me to watch it, I loved the show because it made me laugh out loud and it still is.  I hope they will recover from this well and keep making me laugh. 2d1n forever!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, The_Doctor said:

what the f? that is so dumb thing to say. all of us and the person who wrote the comment suported the show with him in it. So we all defended the sex offender?  why are there prisons then? They are there for people to make up their crimes and move on and adjust them to the society. 

I don't know you guys but i am going to keep watching the show. Because he was not the sole reason for me to watch it, I loved the show because it made me laugh out loud and it still is.  I hope they will recover from this well and keep making me laugh. 2d1n forever!

Fyi. That comment was not mine. Its from a Knetz. Source as link below 

https://ddoboja.blogspot.com/2019/03/jung-joon-young-quits-1n2d-and-salty.html?m=1

• Thanks 1

That’s a highly reactive response from Knetizens.  To call for an axing of a show, to muddy the reputations of the others because they were kind enough to forgive him and give him a second chance? What has the world come to?  Have they paid the price for embracing him back to the fold and trusting his words?  Indeed.  Emotions are high right now and all that anger has to be directed somewhere tangible - unfortunately that would be at his 2D1N family.  You only need to look at the huge outcry and his treatment at Incheon to see the level of hate he has generated.  They were outright ready to stone him at the airport.  I would hazard a guess to say that just as we are appalled by JJY’s betrayal of our trust, the 2D1N family being closer to the action would be exponentially more so.  We are all greatly pained by his actions, angry, confused and just gobsmacked.  Just because we continue to support the family of 2D1N does not equate with us condoning the wrong actions of the one.   If you look at the scandal in 2016 you would know that the only facts everyone had of the case was that of his ex gf suing him for filming consensual intercourse?  It did not have the full sordid details that we are getting now?  Supporting the show going forward does not mean we support the actions of JJY.  He has been stripped of all his public duties already.  Undoubtedly as the case is dealt with in the court system he will more likely than not serve jail time.  It remains to be seen if the show can move forward with the remaining members and if the public will continue to watch regardless.  It has cast a shadow in the wake of an otherwise delightful Sunday night of fun filled laughter.  That’s just a fact everyone has to deal with.  Some will stop watching in anger and disgust.  Others will continue as a support for the remaining members.  Still others will take a break to just digest all the information and reassess.  There is no right or wrong way of dealing with it.  Everyone deals with it the best way they know how.

Sending virtual hugs to everyone in this little community here who have been part of the  2D1N family whose hearts have been torn asunder by recent events  :heart:

5 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

With all that said. I hope justice is served and all the wrong are punished, all the hidden brought to light. This might be and very possibly be..bigger than what it currently is.

off topic so in spoiler

Spoiler

I have confidence that the whistle blower’s aim is not just to take out the current headliners.  She knows there are bigger fish to fry and she’s working her way towards them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1