[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Shinhwa’s Eric And Lee Minwoo Get Up Close And Personal In New “2 Days & 1 Night” Stills

Shinhwa’s Eric And Lee Minwoo Get Up Close And Personal In New “2 Days & 1 Night” Stills

Aug 11, 2018
by jeeelim5

Shinhwa is known for bringing the laughs to variety shows, and they’re ready to bring all they’ve got for the upcoming episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night”!

The episode that will air on August 12 will follow the second story of the “‘2Days & 1 Night’ vs Shinhwa” special. Shinhwa’s first appearance in the previous episode had everyone laughing from the moment they stepped in front of the camera, and anticipation is already high for what they will bring in the next episode.

“2 Days & 1 Night” has teased what’s to come with new stills of Eric and Lee Minwoo getting up close and personal with each other. They are tasked with only using their neck and chin area to pass an orange between each other, and they aren’t afraid to stick to each other like glue in order to win the game. Their eyes seen to be blazing with a determination to not drop the orange no matter what, and it will be interesting to see if they can succeed.

Shinhwa-Eric-Lee-Minwoo.jpg

The next episode will show the cast and Shinhwa taking on a 99 second relay challenge for their first mission. Though they faltered at first after hearing what they’d be doing, including drinking a bottle of coke in one ago and throwing an empty milk carton into a specific area, Shinhwa quickly put their heads together to formulate a plan. Once the challenge started, the set is said to have been filled with laughs and the members did their best to get through the odd missions.

cr: soompi

• Like 1

Just finished watching VNS Special!! It brought me so many laughs!! I loved all the guests!!

Tiger JK is really nice, even if he is a legend, he is always ready to do games and be funny.. He made my stomach hurts from laughing when he was spinning hahahah!

Lee Se-jin, really is a fan of Tiger JK. He is genuinely happy seeing his idol! I love his simple acts, and he looks very kind.

Bae Myung Ho, I didn't expect him to be really adorable, I though he will be like Choo Sarang Dad, which I also love, but definitely Myung Ho is different, he is really cute, from watching sad dramas, to letting his tear fell. Cant get enough of him!

Lim Ju Hwan is also good, and he looks really humble. However, i cant forget his spinning, he is all over the floor. Poor Ju Hwan hehe, maybe because he is so tall that it is hard for him, poor him got defeated by a fool heheh.

Brian Joo, he is really handsome, and good in playing games except jegichagi, I really thought he is just hiding his talent playing that game. Also, he seems a really g ood friend of Jong Min, I want to watch their previous shows. 

Go Young Bae, he is my least favorite among the guest, but I dont dislike him, I like how he is game to show effort in creating his air time hehe..

I love all of them!! More to this guys please!!

• Like 2

Shinhwa Relives Embarrassing Moments And Tests Their Loyalty To Each Other On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Shinhwa Relives Embarrassing Moments And Tests Their Loyalty To Each Other On “2 Days & 1 Night”

Aug 12, 2018
by notclaira

The August 12 episode of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night” featured the second part of Shinhwa’s guest appearance on the show.

The production staff of “2 Days & 1 Night” specially prepared a gallery of some of the highlights from Shinhwa’s 20-year career. However, a lot of them were embarrassing to the Shinhwa members, with Jun Jin saying, “This is amazing” and Lee Min Woo wondering, “Where did you even find these?”

Some of the highlights included Andy’s “Kiwi Prince” commercial, Eric’s infamous line “Do you smell something burning?” (from the drama “Phoenix”), and Shinhwa’s shirtless group photo shoot, which was said to have become famous for being the first time idols had done a group shoot semi-nude.

shinhwa-2-days-1-night.jpg

Shinhwa also played the “friendship” game to test their loyalty to one another. In the first round, all the members of a team had to agree on the answer to a question posed by the other team. However, as the questions grew more intense (and about each other’s private lives), the game was put to a stop and much of it edited from the broadcast.

In another round, a member had to cover their eyes and guess the other members’ faces by touch. Jung Joon Young put the “2 Days & 1 Night” team ahead due to his surprising skills in this area.

Initially Shinhwa had high hopes in Shin Hye Sung because he quickly identified Kim Joon Ho’s prank as not being one of his members. However, when it came time to actually play the game, he failed on the first try.

Also during the round, Shin Hye Sung also accidentally forgot one of his members by saying, “Jun Jin, Eric, Dong Wan, Andy… who’s left?” Lee Min Woo, who had been left out, said later, “This really is a loyalty test. My mind and body are exhausted.”

2-days-1-night-shinhwa1.jpg

• LOL 1

Unaired footage from Shinhwa trip. Most of the footage is talking about Shinhwa's old days and Dongwan's travelling as he lives away from Seoul. Jongmin mistook Hyesung for Donggu in the beginning of the video.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Super enjoyed the trip with shinhwa! Plot twist after plot twist! From the relay to the games in the museum. And Junho is just sooo extra in this episode. Poor defconn, though. He got the most slaps. I wanna know who will sleep in the abandoned school. Can't wait for the next episode!

• Like 2

Since there's a cancelled trip and the next episode is still with Shinhwa I guess (haven't really watched the current episodes).. are they filming the trip with international viewers as scheduled then? It's supposed to be this Friday, right?

Junho is the best :joy:

• Like 2

pd kim seong updated his ig say 1n2d broadcas 19 august 2018 .....  another station mbc(msked singer  &  dunia  -sbs master in house not broadcast this sunday for Asian Games Indonesia 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmizE0CABPRXWoYhxA0L3xJflOAg9lgm3Gh_yk0/

=================================================

https://www.soompi.com/article/1215863wpp/tv-schedule-changes-week-due-coverage-2018-asian-games

------------------------------------

today filming for GLOBAL TRIRP...... 17/18 AUGUST  2018 ....

On NEWS say more 20  international viewers join this trip    maybe each member got  4/5 their fan 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Woah....it's been quite sometime since my last post here.

Just finished watching shinhwa episodes.

I got to see my favorite 12 adorable ahjussis in 1 frame. I must have done something good in my previous life.

If I really really really have to pick one kpop idol, I would pick them in a second.

• Like 4

More fancam. From what I've seen, there are 3 men and 15 women. I like that Il Yong PD and production team made sure there are diversity in viewers they picked.

They got split into 3 teams and traveled to different area at day.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1