[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Aww @lyd89 ...I love that last pic of Defconn and his dream date... Such a contrast to when I was watching it complete with blow by blow commentary from the boys below... Haha... :lol:. Poor Defconn.  At least he didn't suffer the same fate as JongMin in the Avatar date...who said the most ridiculous things thanks to his Bros' coaching and the reaction of the poor girl was just priceless :lol:

• LOL 3

Thank you!!!;)

I found out that one of my favorite actors will be there, just because of him I might dare to see him live, LOL, even though I live at dawn. (I wish I could wake up):blink::P:lol:

I feel that it belongs to the group of friends of CTH.:phew:

Spoiler

eac00d480f25586d0dc7f7507c1aec2f--occult

Im Joo Hwan !!!!:wub:

p.d do not believe that it looks a bit like JJY ??? kekeke:P

• Like 2

So I finished watching the Land, Sea, Air Olympic trip. I think I've heard that movie of Ha Jungwoo (did I remember correctly?) but haven't seen the movie. The athlete's slide and jump is just wow! Kudos  to Kim Jongmin who conquered his fear of heights and congratulations on his first dive!! :grin: I don't know if I can really swim but I'm also not into diving! I'm amazed to those who do rowing as an athlete,  and I also like to do river rafting. 

The games is just so hilarious especially the one with trampoline and gym ball

• Like 1
  • LOL 1