[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

On 5/29/2018 at 4:56 AM, _gillianne19_ said:

Anyway, I just watched the first part of POSTECH trip and almost half of it.. I just have to say that I was sad Donggu lost the lunch game just like that while Joonyoung's throwing shoes got a second chance :(

Isn't that because Donggu's game involving robotic arms? He could accidentally break the arms while avoiding it. It's an expensive and complicated device just to play game for a variety show, so once was enough. KBS had to pay for any damage if it happened. Joon Young's game only used shoes, his own shoes at that. There's no favoritism here.

• Like 3

Regarding the awkwardness, people tend to be conscious if eyes are with them and with a certain topic. They may be not awkward in real life but since the "awkwardness" comes up for this trip, they became too conscious that they were awkward, but regardless of it, it is indeed FUNNY! hehehehe..

• LOL 2

On 5/28/2018 at 8:05 PM, lyd89 said:

Members answered a question for the most awkward member pairing you wanted to get along better for a game. It feels ironic for me that though our members get along so well like a family on screen, it's true to a certain extent that we don't really see these pairings interacting lol. Hoping to hear your thoughts after watching the episode. :D

To a certain extent, we were so used to the original 6 members and we all can say that Donggu had the most awkward of relationships with everyone. We are all well aware that the other 5 are close from the beginning really like a family. Even though Donggu seemed out of place, the most (the most, I repeat) is really Donggu and Jongmin's pairing relationship. Jongmin has always been that way, being awkward with just about everyone at the beginning but eventually he will have a special friendship with them. :relaxed:They do seem awkward way from the beginning but regardless they work well with each other. I hope they find that bond in the future. We all have seen how Junho/Joonyoung, Taehyun/Jongmin, Defconn/Joonyoung etc. friendships but we can only realized it is only Donggu/Joonyoung relationship seem to be the less awkward. Probably becoz they're both the youngest members.:sweat_smile:

It's funny how Joonyoung kept saying DefConn and Junho dont get along and then Taehyun kept saying Donggu and Jongmin dont get along.:joy:

But im pretty excited for that Joonyoung part. Will he be a PD for a day as what he mentioned on the winter camp? I hope he'll do a good job.

On 5/30/2018 at 5:50 AM, ysdg said:

I think so, because before DG and JM run together looking for colleagues, they run together and it's not awkward like the current episode. They talk all the way ..
And if I'm JM, I will not forget the cameo in a drama (JM forgot if he ever appeared in the best hit drama)

oh i forgot to read your comment. i wonder if this part of the ep is scripted.

ever since the luck fabricator episode, i wonder to how much is real or how much is scripted.

jongmin is rarely the type to forget. he is not junho.:sweat_smile: sorry kim junho-ssi. how is it that jongmin forgot he even cameo in donggu's and taehyun's drama. and the rest of the members defconn and junho didnt even help donggu to point out that fact.

i think they are partly playing the truth of their awkwardness as directed by pd-nim and his script or they both are really just..awfully awkward because it became the hot topic of the trip. idk.:joy:

• LOL 1

ung Joon Young To Transform Into The PD On Upcoming Episode Of “2 Days & 1 Night”

Jung-Joon-Young1.jpg

Jung Joon Young will fill in for producing director (PD) Yoo Il Yong on KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night.”

The upcoming June 3 episode will show part one of “Jung Joon Young Becomes the PD of ‘2 Days & 1 Night.'”

Following the staff’s directions to come dressed as celebrities, the members come to the set fully dressed up with makeup on. The members laugh when they saw each other’s appearances.

However, the members are the most puzzled about Jung Joon Young. When it is almost call-time and he doesn’t show up, the members immediately became suspicious. Just then, Jung Joon Young confidently steps out amongst the staff members.

Instead of standing next to the members, Jung Joon Young sits in PD Yoo Il Yong’s usual spot and is even dressed like him. PD Yoo Il Yong then appears as the assistant director for the day and reveals that Jung Joon Young is “today’s PD of ‘2 Days & 1 Night.'”Jung-Joon-Young-1.jpgThe members’ eyes widen at the surprise announcement. Jung Joon Young says, “I have all of your imaginations,” and reveals his plans to use his love and knowledge of his members’ weaknesses to transform them into new people.

After listening to Jung Joon Young’s project, the members guess out loud and ask questions such as, “Is Kim Joon Ho removing his yellow tooth?” “Will Kim Jong Min bungee jump again?” and “Will Defconn no longer be single?”

As soon as the project begins, Jung Joon Young said, “Please blur them out. Everything is up to me.”

A source from the show commented, “Jung Joon Young’s ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ challenge is a special project we worked hard to prepare for. It’s made up of Jung Joon Young’s own ideas and special never-before-seen missions. As much as we prepared for this for a long time, there will be many things that will satisfy the expectations of viewers, so please look forward to it.”

cr: soompi

• Like 3

For those who entered the global viewer competition and have lost hope thinking that you weren't selected since there's been no news...well...good news...fat lady ain't singing yet :)  All the best! Fighting!

• Like 3

On 5/31/2018 at 1:10 PM, nemokama said:

About the DG & JM pairing, I was rewatching School trip with friends with yoojung and it was mentioned in there. hahaha ^_^

At what part? I started from the start and got :blush: again at Donggu's reaction when he was picked.. 

And I stumbled on this video on YouTube 

https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D02hVfI1Y0Rw&ved=0ahUKEwjayPGCgLvbAhWLwbwKHRt8Cu8QtwIIJDAA&usg=AOvVaw1aeapL3svJgtEDRu3-N2-A

I just can't get it on thumbnail link. It says A guide to Jung Joonyoung. The second part "argued about literature" what episode is this? And the infamous Jung Joonyoung Alkkagi mystery? I'm a bit curious. 

==========================

Meanwhile, I just finished POSTECH videos as 2d1n highlights on YouTube.. or atleast the part 2.

-The Binary game is a mess!! :lol: atleast Joonyoung being the last 2d1n member to get ousted is so surprising, well not really. And the way they noticed and attacked Ilyong PD when he reacted/distracted the students is chaos! When they are slow at realizing when one of them  had a mistake! :lol:

- the English game.. Joonyoung is on another level!! Junho and Jongmin couldn't help themselves in awe!:D Jongmin's English? He's also on another level! :lol::lol: couldn't get a hold of myself!! I had a good laugh! The description with Defconn, "bang bang bang" and "black white fight" particularly :lol: 

@nrllee they are sure in awe that they got so many applications. 2d1n sure is famous worldwide!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

https://youtu.be/YF9ZMH6EEig

I saw this on Yoon Shiyoon thread.. I was like.. whaaat?? :lol: Donggu and Jongmin? At the part where they let them face to face and Jongmin was like :)..?  Jongmin moved on? :D I wish they had the device they had on that Han Hyojoo episode to confirm! :lol:

PS how to make a YouTube video link into a video thumbnail? 

PPS I can't copy the IG video clip from Yoon Shiyoon's thread 

Edited by _gillianne19_
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

I watched the last episode "overcoming our weakness", it was so muc fun, I danced with them (except at home not a club :mellow:). I thing this episode will be about the things they didn't get to do at a time or didn't work out well when they did on their own but at the end they will enjoy doing it. So i think Defconn's will be a girfriend special. Jongmin's might be giving a decent speech or talking to a girl, Donggu's might be related to takgu or not being yaps enough (can't think of any srsly). Junho's, well, from trailer his yellow teeth. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@The_Doctor off topic

Spoiler

Personally Tennant was my favourite Dr.  Although I haven't watched enough of the others to be a true fan :lol:

And as for DongGu and JongMin 'hating' each other, I think DG just doesn't know what to say when JM is around because JM shoots from the hip and just blurts out whatever is on his mind without much forethought.  DG being the meticulous and careful person that he is takes in whatever he's blurted out and can't ever be sure whether to take it seriously or to take it in jest, so he stands there mulling over the options and when you witness it, it seems like he's aloof but I think actually he's just perplexed and confused because a lot of the times what JM says doesn't make much sense in the grand scheme of things.  Lol!  

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

The scenery is really good on trips they have like this.

Agree with DG-JM interactions, for example, you can see the "..." caption for the moment of pause when they asked if DG really wanted to get along with JM. DG is too confused to make a decision straight away lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1