[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Finally I've watched Bogildo trip part 2!

- the new PD Junho reminded of Donggu! :D

- I think I already mentioned/commented about the frozen clothes were Defconn and Jongmin became bride and groom. :D

- Mokseom 5 as Junho said:D

- is this the last trip Alpha O joined? 

0xWlzGnMU9zHSvEMKNMub6gXu0LEF2fOApgdfWFT

IDV38KvFrp-s6MFOdPT5Ds7330I6oPEJoRPGUSxq

I can't seem to add a video link, just searched photo instead 

Edited by _gillianne19_
Photo added
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

- is this the last trip Alpha O joined? 

gyutae not alpha0 .. gyutae more acknowlege as  Junho Slave ...

Gyutae 

MWanLm1.png

4wgt7nC.png

peD3txF.png

alpha o 

vdZuOwB.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

good luck to everyone joining the global viewers episode trip. i wanted to join but i have family commitments so i'm a bit sad.:(

it's pretty quiet here but its ok. i hv watch every single ep since the last time i logged in here. i also realized the ratings are dropping but still at the 2-digit mark so i'm pretty grateful.

i'm enjoying this postech university trip. i think it was far better than the ehwa one where ilyong-pd just got his main pd position. back then it was a bit messy. im still looking for that big, grand ambitious trip but always fail kind of trip:lol: looks like from the preview of last episode, we'll get a new trip this sunday then.

i'm actually curious about yu hojin pd's new variety/reality show with cha taehyun. and, is hojin pd-nim went back to being a variety show pd? anyone knows about this? i really want to watch it. it looks interesting.

• Like 1

The new show should have its first episode at the start of June. I'm not sure if it will be a long running program since the filming format feels like LOTJ, whereby you take the trip quite early and spend the remaining time to edit footage for the rest of the weeks. 

My guess is that Hojin pd's main focus is still variety, though he probably spends more time to prepare for shows like this so he isn't seen often. If his new program turns out to be long-running, then we will see him more lol.

• Like 1

:joy: Lol seems so, since Ilyong pd is sitting beside him and listening. Fits Joonyoung's personality well to ask the members to dress up in style like that previous photo.

Edit: Was just watching the raw, but it seems Jung pd special would be this week's trip? The attire seems the same in the preview and in the photo, but it would only be for a segment I think.

• LOL 1

In case anyone missed it,

Members answered a question for the most awkward member pairing you wanted to get along better for a game. It feels ironic for me that though our members get along so well like a family on screen, it's true to a certain extent that we don't really see these pairings interacting lol. Hoping to hear your thoughts after watching the episode. :D

• Like 4

Loved the last episode, as a research assistant I hope the POSTECH students never lose their ambition and achieve great things in the future.. And for the second part I can see the miscommunication and awkwardness between Jongmin and Donggu, and also I can see the hurt getting between Junho and Defconn from time to time (Junho is sometimes pretty harsh with his words as he is thinking it is just a joke, but sometimes they are pretty harsh and sometimes since Defconn is a sensitive person -no matter how much he refuses it- he gets hurt and it is pretty visible). It has been more than a year since Donggu came, but it doesn't matter when he came, they don't need to like everyone at an extent, they just need to either have some level of chemistry with each other or mutual respect. 

Btw, I love the fact that everyone thinks Jongmin is the most needed member in the team. 10 years is a lot isn't it?

Have a wonderful week everyone! ^_^

• Like 4

I think I change my mind.. as much as I want to share also a photo or gif but I think gif takes much of my data so..:(.. I feel sad I might avoid threads with more gifs like the ongoing dramas..

Anyway, I just watched the first part of POSTECH trip and almost half of it.. I just have to say that I was sad Donggu lost the lunch game just like that while Joonyoung's throwing shoes got a second chance :(

• Like 3

FINALLY!!!

I finished reading from 1 to this page :) thank you for all your post in this thread. It helps me fight the boredom, it makes me happy..

However, Ive noticed, its been quiet in our thread lately, lets be noisy again!! Lets keep this lively, since i catch up with all the post here and all season 3 episodes, I can be active now.. 

This thread is my comfort zone, i dont have anyone to talk to about 2D1N, and I hope we can cheer each other up. <3

• Like 4

12 hours ago, _gillianne19_ said:

I think I change my mind.. as much as I want to share also a photo or gif but I think gif takes much of my data so..:(.. I feel sad I might avoid threads with more gifs like the ongoing dramas..

Anyway, I just watched the first part of POSTECH trip and almost half of it.. I just have to say that I was sad Donggu lost the lunch game just like that while Joonyoung's throwing shoes got a second chance :(

I agree. I was actually wonder why they didn't give him a second chance.

Since the usual grouping in 1n2d is 3 to 3, it's really rare to see pairs in the episodes. Pairings like JM-DG and JH-Defconn haven't really appeared before. Won't be surprised if Ilyong pd decides to shoot a trip based on this next time lol.

It's possible the awkwardness only happens on camera for unknown reasons (variety purposes?). If it isn't, I'm sure it will get better with time.

For JH-Defconn, they really like to trade comments about each other all the time. If Ilyong pd plans a special whereby they can't say bad stuff to each other in the pairing, I wonder what will happen lol.

• LOL 1

10 hours ago, allythefangirl said:

I agree. I was actually wonder why they didn't give him a second chance.

I was like.. just that? It felt short for me. His part I mean.

Anyway, I heard there's a new movie titled Believer and Kim Joohyuck was one of the casts.   

• Like 2

6 hours ago, lyd89 said:

It's possible the awkwardness only happens on camera for unknown reasons (variety purposes?). If it isn't, I'm sure it will get better with time.

I think so, because before DG and JM run together looking for colleagues, they run together and it's not awkward like the current episode. They talk all the way ..
And if I'm JM, I will not forget the cameo in a drama (JM forgot if he ever appeared in the best hit drama)

Edited by ysdg
  • Like 1