[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

@celineum @aileenrae32  i also think made new google document ... someone please help me create google document.. (give me link after finished for  i put first page this thread) becoz i still new with this.. i just using this  time i studies.

Okay, I started the new document, I just copied everything from the previous spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlUac0-EZ8CjdGh2ejVTVmZDbngtVl9IVC1PSlRETFE&usp=sharing 
It can be edited by anyone and can be viewed by anyone with the link.
Btw, @kjmcth I changed the blog's link to http://1n2d-season3.tumblr.com

• Like 1

I sooo adore Kim Joo Hyuk, he's an awesome actor and always funny in variety shows. This ahjussi even got a lot of aegyo :))
He appeared a few times in Running Man and Happy Together 3, and even got chosen as the very first host of SNL Korea.This is the preview for the episode

and some pics :DBOO_20111128181453_V.jpg
BOO_20111204163627_V.jpg

I think it's safe to say, this guy is game for anything, which is always a plus in variety shows LOL
I also like Jung Joon Young. I think he's witty and lack the phobia of elder people...unlike most newbies in K-ent, I guess this is because he grew up abroad?So am curious to see how he will be as a maknae...pretty sure he won't be easy to bully, especially by the like of Cha Tae Hyun and Kim Jong Min heee...
Am not really a fan of Kim Joon Ho since am not fond of slapstick comedy, but I do think he's getting better in The Human Condition, compared to his Qualifications of Men days. Lee Soo Geun wasn't even funny when he started 1N2D but he managed to step up to the challenge. Hopefully the same will goes with Kim Joon Ho.Also wonder if he will finally succeed in roping his good friend Yoo Ji Tae to show up in one of his shows LOL
I really hope this will be a fresh start for 1N2D. Especially since the PDs also seem quite competent.Seo Soo Min PD did a great job upgrading Gag Concert to its current fame. And Ryu Ho Jin PD have worked on 1N2D at the peak of its fame so hopefully he'll know what he has to do to make the show works.
All in all am really looking forward to the new team. Can't wait for Sunday! :)>-
  • Like 1

I;m only familiar with Jong Min so i'm pretty excited to see what the other cast members will bring to the show.
errr...the 'bullied' producer came back?at least he's got more experience tucked in his belt now to hopefully contribute to the show.
Best of luck to Season 3!

• Like 1