[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=117&aid=0002405768&date=20131209&type=1&rankingSeq=1&rankingSectionId=106

Look at the comments!! I think this article trended for a while (?) The highest voted comments has 2.9k+ votes omg!
I made a request to Netizenbuzz, I think if more people requested, she would translate the comments (hopefully haha).
It's been a while since 1N2D has garnered such positive reviews so it feels really good to see these!!

After watching ep 2 (raw), I realised Taehyun looked especially tired. I don't know if I'm looking too deeply into things, but I feel that Taehyun is under a lot of stress.. Everyone would know that although Taehyun laughs a lot, he is actually a very sensitive person. I can't help but think that during filming, he was worrying about how well Season 3 would fare. "WIll it be my fault if S3 fail? I'm the main host.. This is the last chance for 1N2D.. Will it be the end?" or something like that. He suffered from a panic disorder before and he had the same negative thoughts on his popularity & movies as well so I won't be shocked if he's giving himself pressure again. Though the ratings for Season 2 wasn't good at times, he still has his best friend, Taewoong, in the same show and they could support each other. I really hope I'm being too paranoid and Taehyun is simply exhausted. Whatever it is, at least the whole 1N2D team could put their mind at ease for now. :)

Oh, I noticed Jongmin & Taehyun received the least amount of screen time too. It's understandable though, I suppose the PDs and editing team wanted the viewers to get familiar with the new members first. & nice to see our lightning director aka 1N2D's official referee (we can always trust him and his smile) right at the start. Btw, it feels so good to see Yoo PD's grim expression HAHA! That's when you know our members succeeded in something the PDs would have never expected. Hope to see more interactions between the cast and Yoo PD, because that's one of the best parts about 1N2D.

Gosh, I wrote too much again.

Guest kitkat21

Im so gLad that many of you still patronizing 1n2d s3. Thank you guys for the infos about the show. I cant wait to watch it in kbsworld. Kamsamida again for the details

I was so sad as KimC left ... as well as when season 1 ended ... now I am sad again ... I know my vote does not count, but in the end it is the show, the concept and the feeling that remains, the new cast just has to give their all and do the best with what was handed to them ...  O:-)

alovenote said: http://news.naver.com/main/ranking/read.nhn?mid=etc&sid1=111&rankingType=popular_day&oid=117&aid=0002405768&date=20131209&type=1&rankingSeq=1&rankingSectionId=106

Look at the comments!! I think this article trended for a while (?) The highest voted comments has 2.9k+ votes omg!
I made a request to Netizenbuzz, I think if more people requested, she would translate the comments (hopefully haha).
It's been a while since 1N2D has garnered such positive reviews so it feels really good to see these!!

After watching ep 2 (raw), I realised Taehyun looked especially tired. I don't know if I'm looking too deeply into things, but I feel that Taehyun is under a lot of stress.. Everyone would know that although Taehyun laughs a lot, he is actually a very sensitive person. I can't help but think that during filming, he was worrying about how well Season 3 would fare. "WIll it be my fault if S3 fail? I'm the main host.. This is the last chance for 1N2D.. Will it be the end?" or something like that. He suffered from a panic disorder before and he had the same negative thoughts on his popularity & movies as well so I won't be shocked if he's giving himself pressure again. Though the ratings for Season 2 wasn't good at times, he still has his best friend, Taewoong, in the same show and they could support each other. I really hope I'm being too paranoid and Taehyun is simply exhausted. Whatever it is, at least the whole 1N2D team could put their mind at ease for now. :)

Oh, I noticed Jongmin & Taehyun received the least amount of screen time too. It's understandable though, I suppose the PDs and editing team wanted the viewers to get familiar with the new members first. & nice to see our lightning director aka 1N2D's official referee (we can always trust him and his smile) right at the start. Btw, it feels so good to see Yoo PD's grim expression HAHA! That's when you know our members succeeded in something the PDs would have never expected. Hope to see more interactions between the cast and Yoo PD, because that's one of the best parts about 1N2D.

Gosh, I wrote too much again.

cha-tae-hyun_1386660079_af_org.jpg
Cha Tae Hyun becomes a father of three with the birth of a healthy baby girl

Happy NEws!op on Facebook

Cha Tae Hyun became a father of three with the birth of a healthy baby girl!

SEE ALSO: '1 Night 2 Days' keeps its throne + the previous king 'Real Men' falters

The actor, who's recently kicked off the new season of '1 Night 2 Day's with his new cast members, and his wife welcomed their newborn daughter without any irregularities during the delivery on the 10th at 3:30 AM KST. The actor stayed by his wife's side at the hospital since the day before and the wife and baby have both been revealed to be in healthy condition.

His agency rep stated, "[Cha Tae Hyun] was able to adjust his movie filming schedule beforehand to make it in time for the birth by his wife's side... He couldn't hold in his joy at his 3rd child being born as a healthy baby girl."

Congrats, Cha Tae Hyun and his growing family!

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/cha-tae-hyun-becomes-father-of-three#ixzz2n3Th4E6T 
Follow us: @allkpop on Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

i will  sad see kbs entertainment this year .. can't  i see cast 1n2ds2 also join kbs entertainment award ?? this award will held  21 december 2013(saturday) .. and they just finished filming  1n2d new epi(3 trip for them)   <date  filming  131220 (friday) until 131221 (saturday) >

Guest jaejoongie <3

i can't stop laughing with season 3. omg. the cast is daebak. at first i was pretty suspicious about the cast but my dad already downloaded it so I watched it~omg!!! sooo hilarious!!! I was in tears laughing for the most recent episode. ^^

The new season is so good and funny! The members click so well together and there´s no awkwardness at all. JungYoung sure doesn´t act like a maknae and keep saying whatever´s on his mind lol, I think he and Junho wouldmake a funny betrayer-scheming-duo (like EunJiwon&Mong in S1) xD 
I´m definitely liking Deffcon, he´s so genuine happy to join 1N2D and he´s also really proud of it.It´s really touching cause I´ve been fan of 1N2D since season 1 (the glory time of 1N2D), and even though people say the show is a sinking ship these day, but he´s so passionate about joining the show and is doing his best in it.
I´m so glad it´s rookie PD who´re in charge of this show now. He was there since the beginning and been working with Na PD so heknow the heart of the show and what´s the core of it is (wildness and evilness/suffering lmao) :D 
Season 3 seems promising so far and I hope it´ll continue to bring much laughter and member´s suffering each week xDWell that was the heart of 1N2D anyways, watching the members suffering with an evil PD xD  

[Two Days and One Night] Reruns and Actual Broadcast All #1 in Viewer's Ratings
1917_5088_l.jpg
Reruns and the actual broadcast for 'Two Days and One Night' has ranked 1st place in its timeslot. The KBS2TV program has renewed itself as Season 3, with new members consisting of Kim Joo-hyuk, Kim Joon-ho, Defcon, Cha Tae-hyun, Kim Jong-min and Jung Jun-young. On December 8th, the 2nd part of the members' trip to Injae, Gangwon Province aired and scored 15.8%, the highest for the show so far. Meanwhile, the rerun which aired on the same day in the morning recorded a relatively high figure of 9.6%, raising anticipation that the show will gain even more popularity among the audience. The viewers' ratings show that Season 3 has reached out to the audience as the members showed off their own unique characteristics. Praise for last week's episode is believed to have led to people re-watching it on the 8th and led to the high viewers' rating for the actual show in the afternoon.Season 3 of 'Two Days and One Night' shows members such as Kim Joo-hyuk and Jung Joon-young who have no experience in variety/entertainment shows. The chemistry between the new members and the remaining members is thought to have been a fresh attempt that captured the attention of the audience. Meanwhile, producer Yoo Ho-jin's relentlessness and the bargaining that went on between the members and producers is thought to have added to the fun. Yoo PD is remembered as the "newbie" producer who was caught on candid camera during his early years at the job. He wasn't afraid to make fun of himself and had even stronger penalties and missions for the members. The new framework allowed the members to have fun freely,The audience have been widening their support. Various portal sites showed comments such as, "The newbie PD was the deciding factor in the new season of Two Days and One Night! I couldn't stop laughing!", "The new staff and members bargaining with each other strangely captured my attention", "Two Days and One Night is the best! I'm happy to see the show come back strong!", "I watched Two Days and One Night with my parents. I can't wait until next week!" etc. Meanwhile, the second journey for 'Two Days and One Night' Season 3, which has been capturing the excitement and fun of going on a new journey with new friends as well as the happiness of finding lost friends, will air on December 15th. 1917_5090_l.jpgkbs global

Love1403 said: The new season is so good and funny! The members click so well together and there´s no awkwardness at all. JungYoung sure doesn´t act like a maknae and keep saying whatever´s on his mind lol, I think he and Junho wouldmake a funny betrayer-scheming-duo (like EunJiwon&Mong in S1) xD 
I´m definitely liking Deffcon, he´s so genuine happy to join 1N2D and he´s also really proud of it.It´s really touching cause I´ve been fan of 1N2D since season 1 (the glory time of 1N2D), and even though people say the show is a sinking ship these day, but he´s so passionate about joining the show and is doing his best in it.
I´m so glad it´s rookie PD who´re in charge of this show now. He was there since the beginning and been working with Na PD so heknow the heart of the show and what´s the core of it is (wildness and evilness/suffering lmao) :D 
Season 3 seems promising so far and I hope it´ll continue to bring much laughter and member´s suffering each week xDWell that was the heart of 1N2D anyways, watching the members suffering with an evil PD xD  

Guest wangsajangn1m

Will wait patiently for KBS World to upload the Eng subbed, now I'm content enough with gooddrama's sub ha ha ha.
Anyone liking the way Yoo PD screamed, "FAIL!" (shilpe??) after Taehyun sent him lots of dirt? s01.gifYoo PD sounded cool!
And because I'm JJY's fan, it's so refreshing to see him on that flannel shirt. Usually he wears dark colours ha ha ha! Thought he would've sucked big time with physical stuffs because all he does is online-gaming (from WGM), but he did the jump. I wish by joining 1n2d he will gain weight ha ha ha. 

@aileenrae32So agree with you about Defconn! He's just so happy when he got the Winter Training coat. It's touching to see his sincerity.The editing for this season looks similar with season 1, too. Fighting season 3!