[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

It feels like the article is just throwing out names that they think is suitable but without any consideration for viability. I think it's really unlikely to see s1 members when they are doing shows under Na pd. The current batch on comedians on variety shows don't really match my preferences, so I don't have anyone in mind. For actors, I think the main criteria for casting would still be variety sense. I don't think there's a lack of actors in this area, but whether people are willing to be cast on a variety show is a different question.

I don't have high hopes of all the s3 members returning, especially TH. There's roughly 2-3 months left till the proposed broadcast period, so hopefully we'll see more news soon.

29 minutes ago, lyd89 said:

It feels like the article is just throwing out names that they think is suitable but without any consideration for viability. I think it's really unlikely to see s1 members when they are doing shows under Na pd. The current batch on comedians on variety shows don't really match my preferences, so I don't have anyone in mind. For actors, I think the main criteria for casting would still be variety sense. I don't think there's a lack of actors in this area, but whether people are willing to be cast on a variety show is a different question.

I don't have high hopes of all the s3 members returning, especially TH. There's roughly 2-3 months left till the proposed broadcast period, so hopefully we'll see more news soon.

Why do you think so about TH? He is the most popular member of S3. And to think also that S3 was the most successful and popular season. What with the many awards that they've got, for 3 years continuously if I'm not mistaken...Praying hard that CTH will still consider the show. He is a good man whatever they say... Cheers!

• Like 2

I was taking more into consideration the impact of Jung Joonyoung's scandal on him. I don't think the gambling accusations really affected him. After all, JH has resumed his activities and I think TH would have done it similarly if his hiatus was just over the gambling scandal. 

I've read discussions by TH's fans about how TH may need time with his family to explain to his children about Joonyoung since the children know him personally. The issue of betrayal of trust is there. Then, there's also SJK and SHK's divorce during the hiatus, which kind of affects TH"s agency. (But this is unrelated to 1n2d so I won't elaborate and I don't have that much information on this anyway). I definitely want TH back but whether that will happen is not up to me.

• Insightful 3

11 hours ago, lyd89 said:

Yeah, industry reps were throwing out names of people they'd like to see but there's no way they could ever get most of those people, especially with how S3 ended. Season 4 comes with so much baggage, I can't see many "names" or even up and comers, especially those that are actors and musicians, wanting to touch it.

Even IF they ask CTH back, which is doubtful IMO,  I don't see him accepting.  As a family man, I can see him wanting to move on from this chapter. Honestly, I think he would have quit a couple years ago, but he was loyal and enjoyed hanging out with the members. 

from ALL PD season 3  seem like PD Yoon most senior now .he still with kbs (he now with /boss the mirror team /show ) 

all main pd pd yoo- pd ilyong pd kimseong now leave KBS  ... just no  news abt pd inseok  &  maknae pd back then what they doing now . & . 

Spoiler

https://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/jCDdFrB.pngjCDdFrB.png

if season 4 will continue hope they put some PD -writer from season 3 .... PD A -PD Yoon should back with team season 4 

even some writers also now with pd ilyong  for mbn  naturally   ..

NBXkUwU.jpg

i missed ALL staff SEASON 3 .. this show 

K9ktcZ7.jpg

• Like 3

@aqua123 I totally feel you. As much as I wanted the remaining 5 members + 1 (Lee YongJin) to be back, I don't want to expect too much. I remember the episode where they said they won't do it (2d1n) if TH would quit that's why. Among all the names mentioned on the article, I only agreed on YongJin and Jongmin. I'm okay if atleast them and Yoon Shiyoon. But, oh. I think YSY mentioned that he'll atleast be on the program for 2yrs when he joined. It's been 2yrs too. When he joined, I watched 2d1n regularly. But it was The Producers drama that made me be curious and watch the show. I only know Cha Taehyun then and the first Cha Siblings episode made me hooked on the show, then I began to like all  the casts as well.

And it's also been 2yrs since I signed in here on Soompi, and that's because of 2d1n.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Supposedly, 1n2d's advertising revenue for a year is quite close to the incurred losses by KBS for half a year. 1n2d pretty much helps with KBS revenue a lot even though they weren't doing much blatant PPL in the program. Whoever in the news department that started that report on TH and JH really shot KBS in the foot, that's why KBS office politics likely is still raging now.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Though there's no news from TH so far, I just saw a translation of a post by TH on his official fancafe. This is not a full translation but I'll summarise the main points:

He's likely starting work from October (drama/movie), expected broadcast in March. (Good news for his fans)

He fully rested with no work for 6 months. Taeeun was disappointed to hear that he was going to start work again.

(This is the important part for 1n2d)

He's happy to hear that 1n2d is starting up again, but OF COURSE, he won't be joining it. He's not ruling out future appearance on variety shows.

He feels at ease that JH resumed his activities.

That's about it. Since TH has ruled himself out, I really see minimal chance that JH will be back for 1n2d. As for the rest of the members, maybe JM and DF will be back. But knowing this really lowers my interest for s4.

Anyone who reads Korean news please post here if the KBS personnel  responsible for the news report ever gets kicked out, I'll rejoice for that fact.

Since both Hojin and Ilyong pd are doing shows with s3 members as cast, hopefully they'll do one with TH too. TH has too good a variety sense to not be seen on variety shows.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3

HI CHINGUS!!! :)

It is better not to speculate, we will know the truth soon. I know that many of us think that TH and JH do not commit a big crime or simply their mistake is so small that it can easily be forgiven.:phew:

but if we see it coldly they both made the serious mistake of talking about bets (crime in Korea) using KBS goods, the 2d1n chat room is owned by the program and the program is owned by KBS, so I don't think the company I can overlook this so easily.:ph34r::ph34r:

If Tae Hyun has not given the green light for his return, it is perhaps because I do not invite him again.<_<

We will know the truth soon and hopefully it will be pleasant for everyone.:sweatingbullets:

• Insightful 1

Yoon Shi Yoon To Appear On Variety Show + Reunite With “2 Days & 1 Night” Member Kim Jong Min

Yoon Shi Yoon To Appear On Variety Show + Reunite With “2 Days & 1 Night” Member Kim Jong Min

Sep 6, 2019
by S. Park

Yoon Shi Yoon will be making a guest appearance on MBN’s “Naturally” (literal title)!

On September 5, a staff member from the show said, “We recently completed filming with Yoon Shi Yoon. Since Yoon Shi Yoon is close with the staff and cast, filming took place in a friendly atmosphere.”

Jeon In Hwa, Eun Ji Won, Kim Jong Min, and Jo Byeong Gyu currently appear as cast members on “Naturally.” Celebrity guests thus far include actor Yoo Dong Geun who’s Jeon In Hwa’s husband, and WINNER’s Kim Jin Woo and Song Mino who are close with Eun Ji Won.

Yoon Shi Yoon previously worked with Jeon In Hwa in the popular 2010 KBS drama “Baker King, Kim Tak Goo.” He also showed great teamwork with Kim Jong Min on KBS 2TV’s “2 Days & 1 Night,” which will be returning with a new season after a hiatus.

A source from “Naturally” said, “With his trademark friendly personality, Yoon Shi Yoon showed his diligent, exemplary appearance even during his visit to Hyuncheon Village. He not only received praise from the second house residents, but also from the town’s residents as well.”

“Naturally” is a variety program where viewers can feel healing and find small joys through life in the countryside. The show airs on Saturdays at 9 p.m. KST.

• Like 2

Just now, aqua123 said:

HI CHINGUS!!! :)

It is better not to speculate, we will know the truth soon. I know that many of us think that TH and JH do not commit a big crime or simply their mistake is so small that it can easily be forgiven.:phew:

but if we see it coldly they both made the serious mistake of talking about bets (crime in Korea) using KBS goods, the 2d1n chat room is owned by the program and the program is owned by KBS, so I don't think the company I can overlook this so easily.:ph34r::ph34r:

If Tae Hyun has not given the green light for his return, it is perhaps because I do not invite him again.<_<

We will know the truth soon and hopefully it will be pleasant for everyone.:sweatingbullets:

Hi!

Is it 2d1n chat group as a whole or only the members?

16 hours ago, lyd89 said:

Though there's no news from TH so far, I just saw a translation of a post by TH on his official fancafe. This is not a full translation but I'll summarise the main points:

He's likely starting work from October (drama/movie), expected broadcast in March. (Good news for his fans)

He fully rested with no work for 6 months. Taeeun was disappointed to hear that he was going to start work again.

(This is the important part for 1n2d)

He's happy to hear that 1n2d is starting up again, but OF COURSE, he won't be joining it. He's not ruling out future appearance on variety shows.

He feels at ease that JH resumed his activities.

That's about it. Since TH has ruled himself out, I really see minimal chance that JH will be back for 1n2d. As for the rest of the members, maybe JM and DF will be back. But knowing this really lowers my interest for s4.

Anyone who reads Korean news please post here if the KBS personnel  responsible for the news report ever gets kicked out, I'll rejoice for that fact.

Since both Hojin and Ilyong pd are doing shows with s3 members as cast, hopefully they'll do one with TH too. TH has too good a variety sense to not be seen on variety shows.

As CTH fans i hope he never back to KBS after what they did to him and KJH but i know CTH-shi very good person so he maybe already forgive whoever behind that ridiculous news (it suppose to be private group chat that no related to JJY cases).

Even more than 90% comment from K-nets support them but still there very few not good comment about them (even in this forum surprisingly). And i think it will take longtime for him to back to variety show (not bc he not invited but bc kind of trauma as we know our appa had panic disorder), maybe when the movie/drama airing (means next year) but i hope it not take that long.

If CTH didn't join 1n2d i'm pretty sure most of others member also won't joining, and same as you, i also lost my interest to watch S4.

• Like 2

I'm going to repost a comment that we'll likely see casting news only in October since it's likely that they will get blasted by netizens if they release it too early. 

I'm going to post this here again if even it was posted earlier or soompi already reported it. The police already looked into the betting allegations and concluded there was no need to look further and threw the case out. I think this is a factor that JH and TH even resumed his activities. As for public reception, it was outrage that such a thing over betting even became a scandal. 

The chatroom didn't have all the members, else their names would have been reported by association and for greater impact. 

• Awesome 1

• 2 weeks later...