[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

Here is the thing: I do think that if it was possible the award should be accepted by Ilyong PD, because this years KBS award is the result of his work, but if he was unable then i am fine with it. Secondly, Seong PD is OK too, he was on and off on 2d1n, but i liked his work on Sisters Slam Dunk. I need to  watch several episodes to have a final decision. But that is not going to stop me from watching 2d1n of course. Thirdly; If someone is going to leave i think it will be JJY or YDG or maybe even CTH. KJM said he will be around until they don't want him and he keeps his promises. KJH likes stability, unless they fire him he stays on his shows. Defbear also has debt (he said it himself) and he seems to be the guy who stays until the credits roll. CTH may be tired, JJY is young and is on fire, YDG is also young and he might want to do different things. But most importantly, i think they might want to quit collectively because their bond is that strong, which is kind of heartbreaking in this situation. 

I hope it all ends well..

• Like 1

I'm fine if its just Yoo PD. (Though it's also sad) Just not a member/casts ...

10 hours ago, cth7 said:

For everyone who think there’s member leave, read comment on ilyoung pd ig, when someone asked no one going to leave right? Yap his answer(sorry i cant insert picture right now, just look his ig).

And bc ilyoung pd leave the show, im sure no member will leave soon, they will help sung pd.

Waiting 3days to watch the recent episode..

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The_Doctor said:

Secondly, Seong PD is OK too, he was on and off on 2d1n, but i liked his work on Sisters Slam Dunk. I need to  watch several episodes to have a final decision. 

pd kim seong always with  1n2d since s2 (but in middle before pd hyojin left he with pd ilyong suddenly disppear from camera-qiut and back time  trip to mokpo cruise togethr with pd ilyong (pd ilyong next vote as main pd   )  .. pd inseok with unnie slam dunk ... 

• Like 1

Since Ilyong pd has stated that none of the members are leaving, I think we should all take a step back from speculating on whether the members are leaving the show. It feels weird to see that we are all here discussing who is the most likely to leave when all the members are most likely intent on staying lol.

I watched the latest episode with Chinese subs and they didn't elaborate much on how the internship is like. What they mention was similar to a job intership. You become regular if you do well and you can also get fired (they specifically mention both of this). I think the best action to take right now is to wait and see if the show will really do better with the addition of a new member.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1285799wpp/pd-yoo-il-yong-denies-reports-leaving-kbs-stepping-2-days-1-night

PD Yoo Il Yong Denies Reports Of Him Leaving KBS After Stepping Down From “2 Days & 1 Night”

PD Yoo Il Yong Denies Reports Of Him Leaving KBS After Stepping Down From “2 Days & 1 Night”

Dec 31, 2018
by J. Lim

Yoo Il Yong, who stepped down from his position as producing director (PD) of KBS’s “2 Days & 1 Night” has denied reports that he is leaving the broadcasting station entirely.

PD Yoo Il Yong explained the situation as he said, “I’ve been running non-stop on ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ so I plan to just rest for some time. I’m not leaving KBS, I really just applied for a vacation. I’ve never submitted a resignation to KBS.” He added, “I’ve just told them I’ll be taking a break because I want to take some personal time off. I’ve been working on ‘2 Days & 1 Night’ for about two years and eight months, and I’d now like to get some rest and go traveling.”

His statement was in response to a report made earlier in the day that the reason he had stepped down from his “2 Days & 1 Night” job was because he was leaving KBS.

2-Days-1-Night2.jpg

During the December 30 episode of “2 Days & 1 Night,” it was announced that Yoo Il Yong would be stepping down from the show. Everyone bid him farewell and the cast looked sad to see him go. PD Kim Sung is set to take his place and lead the show from now on.

Catch PD Yoo Il Yong’s last episode of “2 Days & 1 Night” below.

• Like 2

Can't really say I'm surprised that Ilyong PD leaves the show. It's been 3 years and it's about time someone replaces his spot. It's just the cycle of main PD.

About Yong Jin, I'm keeping my opinion neutral. He has variety personalities, gets a long well with the members without even a blink of an awkwardness, he is fast to catch the concept of the show. I think he can get away from fishing punishment but he chooses to give away a big hint so the members can catch him. I think it's a plus side of him.

Also let's not forget the fact that domestic audience seems to like Yong Jin. 16.3% viewership on latest episode is not something to be taken lightly. And domestic audience plays the rule here.

I'm already amazed how this long running show can maintain a double digit rating and now even more, how it's still possible to see even higher number.

If there is really a member to leave the show, my guess it will be Donggu. He seems innocent but when it comes to his acting career he is very passionate and dedicated. Taehyun already has everything so he won't be too cranky with anything. Joonho knows that his joining 1n2d is a pivotal move on his career he won't leave that easily. DC is still on mortage. Jongmin is the ID of the show. Joonyoung won't go anywhere if Taehyun still hangs around.

I know age is or will be the main problem, however, for now they can always adjust. Less physical games, more brain games. And we know how terrible they are with brain games. They can go for slower pace and interact more with local people. With the right directing and calls, it can be very entertaining too. God knows we love drama and its rollercoaster of emotions.

Goodness, it's been so long since the last time I wrote this much. Glad to let it out of my chest.

I hope Ilyong PD will have a brigther career. I thank you for standing tall all this time.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, kjmcth said:

pd inseok with unnie slam dunk

I am sorry i remember seeing him on the show, might have mixed him with someone else. But when i say on and off i meant on producing when ilyong wasnt there.. Maybe i should have explained it in more detail.

• Like 1

It's been awhile this thread has been quiet... the sudden news and update made us all agitated.  I was sad again because of the great chemistry among the members and Ilyong PD has been well established already so I would like it to stay that way. But since his health is far more important so I've been accepting it gladly. I just wish him the best in life and hope he regains back his weight and good health. Hope for his success in everything he does. I'm grateful for his hardwork. I would say he definitely did a great job despite of the criticisms and bashing he received from knetz for his leadership contributed for the show to maintain the #1 spot and still KBS Best Variety Program. Thanks to him for giving me a great laugh!     :wub:

more gifsets on https://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

tumblr_inline_pklpkcthu91tghbv0_540.gif

tumblr_inline_pkloam5rAA1tghbv0_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_pklo414wfq1tghbv0_540.gif

tumblr_inline_pklry9uGr71tghbv0_540.gif

tumblr_inline_pklo4xOG0h1tghbv0_540.gif

tumblr_inline_pklo8m3vtw1tghbv0_540.gif

tumblr_inline_pkloeeReht1tghbv0_540.gif

tumblr_inline_pklo5mYpZD1tghbv0_540.gif

tumblr_inline_pklocpciVt1tghbv0_540.gif

• Like 2

19 hours ago, beyaruth said:

I welcome Kim Seong PD as the new main PD (with open arms). I'm glad a familiar face and a person close to the members is chosen as a replacement. Wish him the best and success! I think the members were asked for a recommendation...  :P

more gifsets on https://beyacuteful.tumblr.com/

Oh I remember that! :lol: Maybe Sung PD was chosen because of that? :D

Anyways, wishing the 2d1n team and casts good luck! I mean, Donggu/ YSY won on SBS drama awards and Cha Taehyun whon on KBS drama awards.. How about the other 4? Whatever it is, I wish them happiness, prosperity and stability. Happy New Year to you too!

• Like 5

another preview tomorrow epi released n their facebook ... theme this week  WINTER  WILD CAMP  .. this trip filming 21-22 dec before night awards 

when winter    driving car with window open must do  by member 1n2d ..    ... they will go location where  no on GPS , after that they also not give tent when sleep outdoor  

DwHCOvrUUAAAN7y.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I feel sorry for Racy Kim PD.

Either the members are getting better with their brains or the questions are too easy. But they are very considerate in playing one last game to get one member to sleep outdoor. Such a strong support for the new PD.

I believe Kim PD now knows that he can't be too easy with the boys. They may look weak and not smart, but they can be extremely lucky with Joonyoung factor :D

15.4% viewership rating this week, so I guess Yong Jin is not a bad addition. I'm still keeping an open mind about him.

• Like 2

Other news that exploded today on Naver:

1. Ilyong is said to be leaving KBS and joining MBN, a small cable network.. guess he isnt on vacation as he said...

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0003772637

2. Yoo Ho Jin who joined Monster Union after leaving 1N2D, is also disclosed to be leaving KBS (Monster Union is a subsi of KBS), and joining TVN. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003117649

3. Yongjin joined the same program as Jongmin and Hwang Mina, 'Taste of Love' on TV Chosun. I thought he said he have a longtime girlfriend.. so i duno what to make of this news.. i duno who is his girlfriend though.. maybe he 'date' his gf on the show.. 

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000042673

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1