[Variety] Happy Sunday -1 Night, 2 Days (1박 2일) S3 :KBS 1N2D S3 MISS ALL MEMBER -STAFF EXCEPT JY :PAGE 447 END MARCH 2019

1 hour ago, rosa123 said:

hi chungus!!!!

Does anyone know why this episode is so short ??? :open_mouth: it's only 55 minutes???

I noticed that. Maybe the hiking being cut short because of the rain left them a bit short on footage?

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, rosa123 said:

hi chungus!!!!

Does anyone know why this episode is so short ??? :open_mouth: it's only 55 minutes???

usually happy sunday tros + 1n2d ) broadcast 16.50pm  but this week started on 17:30 pm.. so both show  broadcast short time from usually ...

• Thanks 2

It's the first time since ages ago that I watch the episode twice. Raw and subbed. I was rolling with laughter in both times. 

Taehyun is always my bias, but he looks very good in this trip. A bit quiet, maybe tired because of drama shooting, last week. But this week, boy, he's back with his precious laughters with thanks to Joonho-Jongmin's antics.

Happy with the rating because it's getting harder and harder to get double digits in rating war. Take a look at dramaland. A lot of big names, 16 short episodes, it's quite a miracle to get above 10%. But 5yrs long variety show and still keeping above that number, I think it's quite exceptional.

I hope our members and staff are keeping a good health. Let's stay together for a long long time...

• Like 4

Kind of OT but this is really funny. Jongmin is the guest on Joon Young's other traveling show, Salty Tour. In recent episode, they made a wish and Jongmin blatantly prayed for the success of 2D1N and Joon Young agreed. Even tho it's other show, Jongmin still sleep with Joon Young lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I watched the episode but forgot to post about it here lol. Since there aren't much active threads in this subforum, I guess it's ok to post about 1n2d related stuff from other shows sometimes. I'm still waiting to see if JH will be a guest on salty tour since JY picked him over Myung Soo as the person he liked more (I think?). JY even got a video recorded by JH to celebrate Myung Soo's  birthday in one of the episodes just to spite him haha.

• Like 2

Lol there was a fancam of DG guesting on gag concert with JH. I posted the video from the same series so you can do a search of the name next time kbs world uploads it. It should be up maybe two weeks from now, seeing as the one JH did with izone isn't up yet. The izone episode was also quite funny since JH actually took photos using his own phone during the skit instead of just using it as a prop and posted it lol (he's still a girl group fan haha).

• Thanks 1